Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on June 16, 2013
I was very happy with my camera, and everything that came with it. It came well packaged, it arrived in a timely manner, and the price was great! It saved me a lot of time and money, not having to go shopping for all the extra's. And each item is good quality, not cheapo stuff. I've seen the camera alone sell for more than I paid for this camera with all of these extra's. The camera is easy to use, takes excellent photos, and it has the panoramic view that I was looking for. It came with everything I needed, and a nice neck strap, also. I would highly recommend it.
on April 11, 2014
this unit was very surprising it takes great pictures and excellent movies. I have been using it in daylight and low light condition but this camera still takes great pictures. There are other cameras out there that take better pictures but not for this price.. I have been very pleased with the camera.
on March 12, 2014
I am not a specialist in photography so I don't need a "fancy" camera. This camera has a lot of resources and it is easy to use. All the other things that come in the bundle are a great plus! For an average user it is a great camera!
on January 7, 2014
our old Kodak point and shoot just quit right before the holidays and with 4 boys we have lots of memories. I needed something fairly easy, takes good pictures and was well priced. this sony camera did that plus some! the video ability came in very handy and will be great for baseball season. the extra features on this camera were great. I love taking pics but am not a pro by any means and this takes beautiful pictures. i'm still figuring out the finite details and other possible ways to use it but so far I am very very pleased!!
on December 12, 2013
All Of The Equipment In This Bundle Have Worked Really Well & I Hope To Anyone Who Has Bought This Product That It Has Met Their Expectations For This Camera Bundle.
on November 21, 2015
I love the ability to point and click and still have high resolution and 35x optical zoom. Also the ability to use rechargeable AA batteries. I hate the cameras with proprietary batteries that I have to chase down the manufacturer for overpriced replacement batteries. I can just bring extra AAs with me charged and ready to go.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 5, 2015
I purchased the camera for a gift. The only hesitation I would have is that the batteries run out VERY quickly. One must always remember to have another set of charged batteries handy. That said, I am considering buying one for myself.
review imagereview image
on July 28, 2013
camera settings due to the delay in capturing the image so I went back and "initialized" the settings - did not help. I thought this would be a great upgrade due to the higher megapixel and the zoom (the zoom worked great). I also liked the date stamp option for the photos. I have been using a Sony cyber shot that I have had for years - only has 7.2 megapixel but minimal zoom but it has produced great photos and has minimal delay in capturing the image when the shutter button is pushed. Was hoping to get great shots of my grandson, but I would miss the photo opportunity due to the significant delay. Guess I will just keeping using the Cyber shot that I have.
on January 6, 2015
Picture taking options are great! Clear, sharp photos with a terrific zoom. My daughter doesn't like that she cannot use the light for videos and the sound quality is poor. All accessories were included as promised. Overall a very good buy!
on September 14, 2013
This is a great deal. The camera is much higher than my expectation. The zoom is incredible you can see good details of an item 1 km far. You will not be able to have all included stuff without paying 150 $ more.