Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on October 8, 2013
Sony has surprisingly taken over as a ratings leader in digital cameras. This camera is a little bigger and heavier than the pocket cameras I have had in the past, but it has a 30x zoom that makes up for it. A friend of mine bought this camera a year ago for over $800. My camera was $400 less than that. It takes beautiful pictures, as expected. I have only begun to use all the features. Settings can be manually adjusted.
on February 6, 2014
I gave this to my husband for Christmas so stilllearning all of the "ins & outs" of the camera (luckily have owned Sony Cybershots for the past several years so all ready versed in some of the functions) but so far very pleased! Love the zoom & quality of low lighting shots. Nice bundle of products & saved a ton versus buying @ Best Buy. Included camera case fits but not enough padding for me so purchased the Sony case (Sony LCSCSJ Soft Carrying Case for Sony S, W, T, and N Series Digital Cameras) off of Amazon for 1/2 the cost in the store. I would recommend this camera for someone who wants a camera which has more capabilities than the smaller "point & shoot" (beautiful pictures too) but doesn"t want to give up the size convenience or pay a lot more for a "high end/more professional" camera. My father-in-law worked for Polaroid for years & thinks very highly of the Sony cameras which I think Is a nice endorsement too!
on January 9, 2014
I love the camera. I bought it on the recommendation of my son who had one. It has incredible stabilization and very clear pictures even at 30x zoom. The video is as as good or better than my 1080P video camera. I had just purchased a video camera but have hardly used it after having this camera. It is very handy to only carry one camera for everything you need. The only thing I am disappointed in is the flash. You cannot rotate it up for bounce so close subjects are washed out. I have overcome this problem by putting the camera on the "P" setting and using the knob on the top to cut the exposure back to -2. I can then use it to take portraits at close distances. The items that came with the camera (which made it a bargain at the time), were sorry, except for the battery and SD card. The case was not as pictured and the belt loop was torn. The card reader did not work at all. That is why I knocked off a star.
on October 11, 2014
Very nice camera that takes great pictures. I am still working on learning all of the features, so I cannot comment very much on the technical side of things. My only two complaints are that I wish there was an option to force the camera to use the flash and the placement of the movie recording button is horrible. Sometimes I want to use the flash even when it is technically bright enough not to. I often start recordings unintentionally because the movie button is right where your thumb would naturally sit on the camera.
on August 23, 2013
Hey, I charged the battery and pointed it and pushed the button and it took a beautiful picture.
Just as I expected any Sony product would.
After I read the instruction manual and 3 weeks in Italy. I'll tell you a little more!!!

Dean
on August 29, 2013
We recently purchase the Sony and took it on a three-week vacation. It seems to be a good camera but it does require some getting accustomed to. Many features are not intuitive and the instruction book is really lousy. If you are planning to purchase this camera, I recoomend you do it several weeks to you first 'real' use and pracytice, practice, practice.
on October 10, 2013
Awesome camera! Just took it to Paris, pictures came out fantastic. However, I think the videos are even more spectacular! Plus, the zoom is incredible! I would even give it more stars if I could.
on May 13, 2015
I bought this camera on the recommendation of a friend who has the camera's predecessor. He gets terrific results in low light. This particular camera...not as much. Defocus does not work particularly well unless you're right on top of your subject. If you're looking to shoot in low light (bands,shows etc) I would not recommend this camera.
on November 21, 2014
Unbelievable zoom, fast auto focus, if used in absolute dummy modus it still makes fabulous pictures.
Picture quality is super, the anti blur assistant works so well that even if you need more than 1/30 second your pictures are still focused.
I love it!
on October 3, 2013
It is all I need of a pocket camera! Great zoom,very good in low light and overall very portable. Ideal for hollidays and familiar events.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.