Sony DSC-RX100M III w/Rechargable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack & 32GB Accessory Bundle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model Name||Sony CyberShot DSC RX100 III|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10 fps|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes: Sony Cyber-shot RX100M III 20.1 MP Digital Camera | SanDisk Ultra 32GB 80MB/s SD Card | Focus Professional Wrist Grip Strap | Focus Camera Accessory Bundle | Focus Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for Sony NP-BX1
- Sony Authorized Dealer – Includes USA Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 20.1MP 1" Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor | BIONZ X Image Processor
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/1.8-2.8 Lens | 24-70mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 1440k-Dot OLED Tru-Finder Pop-Up EVF
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced point-and-shoot featuring a large 20.1 megapixel 1" Exmor R CMOS sensor. This sensor's design utilizes backside-illuminated technology to improve clarity and image quality. Benefitting the performance of this sensor is the BIONZ X image processor, which helps to produce images with smooth quality and tonal gradations as well as provide expedited performance throughout all aspects of the camera, including a continuous shooting rate of 10 fps in Speed Priority mode, shutter release lag of 0.008 sec., and XAVC S movie recording at 50 Mbps.
The built-in Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 2.9x zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-70mm. An f/1.8-2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low lighting and controlling focus throughout the zoom range. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is also available to help minimize the appearance of camera shake. Furthermore, a built-in three-stop ND filter is incorporated into the camera's design to suit shooting in bright conditions with wider apertures and for greater control over how movement is depicted. The lens also features a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating.
- Sony DSC-RX100M III Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB 80MB/s SD Card
- Focus Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
- Two Focus Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for Sony NP-BX1
- Focus Camera Accessory Bundle for Large Point and Shoot Digital Cameras
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras and lenses on our review pages: Compact System Cameras, Lenses