Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 674 reviews
on August 11, 2016
***UPDATE AFTER MANY MONTHS OF USE***- For my videos, this is an OK camera, but it dies SUPER fast. You need like 3 extra batteries on hand if say going out for a day trip No other camera I have had (about 20 of them in my life) has died this fast. The pictures are rough. I would say 3 out of 5 are blurry. I have to take numerous photos to get any that aren't the least bit fuzzy. It might be closer to 4 out of 5. Sometimes it's minor and you don't notice w/o zooming in. I didn't realize that problem very fast because I use it more for YT videos than anything else. Also, the shutter speed for photos is rather slow, but it's a cheap camera, so that isn't too abnormal there.

The pros to this camera are that it is small, light-weight and films video in the 16:9 widescreen I need for my online videos. IF I could turn back time, I would have returned this camera and bought something a little bit pricier and better all around. Oh well. Hopefully, I get a better one from Santa Claus :)!!

I love this camera so far, as far as what I bought it for, my You Tube videos and other stuff. I only used it one full day, but the battery STINKS!! My other cameras last 5x's or more longer. Did I get a bum battery???? I charge it fully and take video and it starts going down to one bar and done FAR too fast to be normal. I read reviews that said it lasted people through many flash photos and videos during the day. I'm wondering if this is a camera I can take out for a day trip or not. My husband thinks maybe I got a bad battery. Anybody have any issues??? I love that it doesn't change the lighting to an orangey color, which is what the problem was with my more expensive, larger cameras. It's all over the place with those, which makes editing sooo difficult. This seems to stay true, and the video quality is very good. I wanted a 1080, but I cannot tell the difference to be honest. This is worth the $$ in the quality dept. & it is a Sony. I haven't taken photos yet. I'm just concerned about the battery. If the battery gets replaced and lasts a lot longer, than I will give this a better review. PS- The size is great, but very tiny compared to my old point and shoot. In a crazy house like mine it may not last the year lol. All is good but the battery. I'm thinking that may be a defect.
on April 20, 2015
I am a landlord, and an iPhone is not always the best for getting hi-res pictures, and zooming in and out. I am still a point-n-shoot kind of guy, but I really love this camera, Its simple to use, zooms really well, and takes really sharp pictures. I also like that I can drop it into my pocket and be on my way. I am no expert, but this was the right camera for the right price to do the right job. I previously had a Nikon Coolpix S70, and It was cool at first, but it just didn't do the job.
on November 25, 2015
The slow auto-focus, constant blur, unpredictable light changes, and the display have me really annoyed. I have an older model of this camera which is much better and creates sharper more accurate images, albeit less pixels. The body and size on this overall feels a lot cheaper than the older model. The video isn't all that great either. I feel like some serious corners were cut with this and it was assumed no one would notice. The only difference so far that seems to be a real plus is the battery life. Seriously though, the display is killing me; the colors are nowhere near accurate and it looks no better than a circa 2003 display.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2016
I initially bought a bigger camera with more features for my daughter, and then decided to give her the choice between that camera and this one. She picked this one! She prefers the smaller size, but she did try both out to compare photo quality. This camera actually had truer colors than the other one did. It was also easier for her to operate. So, now I'm packing up the other camera and returning it. This camera will serve my daughter well and the fact that it's so compact just can't be beat! It's a great value and so easy to use!
on April 3, 2017
Just love it, it is the same as I have that I actually broke and I couldn't have it fixed , I didn't know what I would do with out it, and I never thought I would ever find exactly what I had. What can I say, It just saved me,
on August 7, 2015
The camera worked well for a month or so. It is a cheap camera that is cheap. Just after the return period, the screen acted up rendering it useless. The camera has an overall cheap feel and the screen was never all that great. I hope the warranty will fix it. Other cameras are much better overall.
on August 27, 2014
Ok, it's not gonna replace my "big" cameras, but this has become my "take it everywhere" camera. It is 3.7 inches long, 2 inches high and a bit more than a half inch thick. It weighs about as much as a pack of gum, yet it shoots 20mp, has an 8X optical zoom, a Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens and uses standard SDHC memory cards. In "P" mode you have full control over ISO, White Balance, Focus, Metering and more (though no manual mode). You never notice it in your pocket. $99 at Amazon. Amazing, and highly recommended! I can't get over the price...
on November 14, 2016
This tiny camera takes really nice pictures. The photos I take with it compare well with my husband's professional camera. The zoom lens is nice, but can make far- off scenes a bit fuzzy. Excellent camera for the price. Clear, high -def pictures.
on February 9, 2016
Great little camera for the price. Was not looking for a camera for professional use. just something the wife and I could use for vacations and family events. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket . Simple to use and has many nice features usually found on more expensive units. If your looking for a small camera that takes great pictures, you could hardly go wrong with this.
on May 25, 2017
after some research, bought this one for my 14 year old to log with, it takes awesome photos, great video, good audio, is VERY small and has image stabilizer. wow. great price, quick shipping thank you!