Sony DVDirect DVD Recorder VRDMC5
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full support for 4:3 full screen or 16:9 wide screen video and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Playback/viewing on built in 2.5"LCD display
- Record AVCHD video from Sony HDD/MemoryStick Handycam Camcorder to DVD
- Record video to DVD from DV or analog video source
- Backup digital photos to DVD or create photo slideshow on DVD from Memory card or Sony HDD/Memory Stick Handycam camcorder via USB
- Record video to DVD from DV or analog video source – Playable in most home DVD players
- Record AVCHD video from Sony HDD/MemoryStick Handycam Camcorder to DVD playable in most Blu-ray Disc™ players
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony VRD-MC6 Compact DVD Recorder
Sony VRDMC3 DVDirect DVD Recorder
Sony VRDMC6 DVDirect Compact Size DVD Burner with AVCHD Recording (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Renewed)
Sony VRD-MC1 DVDirect External USB 2.0 Multi-Function 16x DVD Recorder
|Sold By||WAYBACK PRODUCTS||RED_CARPET||infoweb llc||Phase 3, LLC||WAYBACK PRODUCTS|
Sony's newly re-styled DVDirect DVD recorder, the VRD-MC5, allows home video and digital photos to be recorded to DVD without a PC. The VRD-MC5 can be connected to virtually any camcorder, VCR, even Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) for direct recording of video to standard DVDs playable on most consumer DVD players. The MC5 also incorporates memory card slots for the 5 popular camera memory card types and will directly record images from the memory card to DVD as a playable slideshow or just for photo storage. The built in 2.5" color LCD screen makes it easy to preview video or view up to 6 digital pictures at a time. The VRD-MC5 thrusts DVDirect into the high definition world by supporting transfer of AVCHD video to DVD. AVCHD is a high definition camcorder format supported by some Sony Handycam camcorders. For example, high definition AVCHD video can be transferred from Sony hard disk or Memory Stick based Handycam camcorders to DVD in native 1080i resolution and played back on most Blu-ray Disc players /recorders and other compatible devices. The VRD-MC5 can also transfer video from Sony standard definition and AVCHD HDD/MemoryStick Handycam camcorders at up to 6X speed, which translates to 1 hour of video recorded in about 10 minutes. Record all the video to DVD from Sony HDD/MemoryStick Handycam camcorders, just selected scenes, even just the video shot since the last DVD burn. Full support for 4:3 full screen or 16:9 wide screen video and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
30 days warranty, no return policy for video equipment.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm