- Save 25% on ADH 3 Year Warranty Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera Body (Black) with 64GB Card + Case + Battery & Charger + Tripod + Strap + Kit
|Price:||$514.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KIT INCLUDES 10 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera Body (Black) +  Sony LCS-U11 Soft Case +
-  Transcend 64GB SDXC 300x Card +  Spare NP-FW50 Battery +
-  Battery Charger +  PD 50" Compact Travel Tripod +  Op/Tech Utility Strap-Sling +
-  PD SD/SDHC MicroSD Reader +  PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case +  LCD Screen Protectors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony a5100 Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black) 32GB Accessory Bundle (ILCE5100L/B)
Sony Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm Lens & 64GB SD Card Bundle
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens, Graphite (ILCE-6000L/H)
Sony Alpha a6000 24.3MP Wi-Fi Mirrorless Digital Camera + 16-50mm Lens Kit (Black) + 64GB Accessory Bundle + DSLR Photo Bag + Extra Battery+Wide Angle Lens+2x Telephoto Lens+Flash+Remote+Tripod
Sony A5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera Bundle with 16-50mm and 55-210mm (Black) & eDigitalUSA Premium Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cameta Camera||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Focus Camera- Same Day Shipping||Focus Camera- Same Day Shipping||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||eDigitalUSA|
♦ 1) Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera Body (Black)
♦ 2) Sony LCS-U11 Soft Digital Camera/Camcorder Case
♦ 3) Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
♦ 4) Spare NP-FW50 Battery for Sony
♦ 5) Battery Charger for Sony NP-FW50
♦ 6) Precision Design 50" PD-50PVTR Compact Travel Tripod
♦ 7) Op/Tech USA Neoprene Utility Camera Strap-Sling
♦ 8) PD SD/SDHC & MicroSD HC Card Reader
♦ 9) PD 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case
♦ 10) PD Universal LCD Screen Protectors
The Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera features a large 24.3MP APS-C image sensor, interchangeable lens capability, and built-in Wi-Fi. NFC (Near Field Communication) enables single touch image sharing with compatible mobile devices. Get ultra-fast and accurate auto focus with 179 AF points, and shoot up to 6 frames per second. Take self-portraits with the 180-degree tiltable touch LCD screen, and record high quality Full HD 1080p video.
This stylish Sony LCS-U11 Soft Case provides extra protection against bumps, scratches and dust. An adjustable internal partition and front pouch allow for convenient storage. Padded shoulder strap included. Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.0 x 3.25 x 4.4 in.
Take more high-resolution pictures faster (up to 45MB/sec.) with this Transcend 64GB SecureDigital (SDXC) 300x UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card.
Increase your shooting capacity with this powerful NP-FW50 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
This Rapid Multi-voltage Charger plugs directly in to your wall outlet or your car's 12V outlet, and charges your battery in approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
Lightweight and sturdy, this Precision Design 50-inch Compact Tripod is ideal for keeping your camera steady in nearly any location, allowing you to capture crisp, clear, steady images with ease.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First I should say that I am not a serious photographer - I got this purely for family and vacation pictures.
I bought this for a safari in South Africa and the pictures are absolutely stunning.
The camera is relatively easy to use although I have not used many of the features yet.
The two lenses worked great for a range of distances. One note for rank amateurs like me, the photos with the zoom look like what you see with your bare eyes so the standard lens doesn't get things even a little ways away.
Now on to the quibbles:
- I can quite accidentally push some of the feature buttons as they are fairly crowded. This was irritating.
- I set the pictures to take many at once but this can be a memory hog. I like the results as you can pick the ones with everyones eyes open but be sure to delete the excess ones on your computer.
- The panoramic photos really hog battery. The battery itself is not great and on several of our vacation days I ran out of power. It was fantastic that the package I bought has an extra battery. Once I cut back on panorama and carried the extra battery, things were fine.
Regarding the package, it was great. Very nice camera bag. not too big and can be carried as a backpack. Doesn't look too cool (it's too much smaller than a regular backpack) but is quite functional. I loved the extra battery and the charger which is much better than using the standard charger which requires you to charge the battery within the camera. With both, I was able to charge both the batteries at once. The tripod is too larger to carry around (for me) but too small for much. Not sure what the use scenario is for this. The wide angle lens etc. seemed good but I can't seem to figure out how to use them. The card is really nice and 64GB is great.
Overall a great buy.
If you are beginner in photography like me, it would be good choice for this set since it has two lens (16-50mm, and 55-210mm zoom-in), which can cover almost all ranges, except for some extreme cases.
With these lens, you may take nice pictures in a quite good manner.
However, I am sure if you like photography, you may find yourself looking for prime lens, e.g. 35mm F1.8 or 50mm F1.8...