Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony Alpha A330L 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with ..." and save 74% off the $549.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sony Alpha A330L 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization and 18-55mm Lens
|Price:||$595.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10.2-megapixel APS-size CCD image sensor for ultra-fine detail
- Included SAL1855 18-55mm standard zoom lens
- SteadyShot INSIDE in-camera image stabilization; Eye-Start Autofocus
- Tiltable, 2.7-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus display (upward by up to 135 degrees, downward by up to 55 degrees)
- Compatible with high-capacity Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo and SD/SDHC media (sold separately)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Display Fixture Type||tilting|
|Display Size||2.7 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||10.2 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||3,200|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||100|
|External Memory Included||Yes|
|Focus Type||automatic with manual|
|Item Dimensions||3.82 x 5.04 x 2.81 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.08 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||6.1 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Weight||4 ounces|
|Maximum Focal Length||55 mm|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||10.2 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CCD|
|Photo Sensor Technology||ccd|
|Remote Control Description||Infrared|
|Removable Memory||Memory Stick|
|Shipping Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Style Name||A330 with18-55mm Lens|
|Viewfinder Type||electronic viewfinder|
|Water Resistance Level||Not Water Resistant|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.32||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||42nd Street Photo||Amazon.com||42nd Street Photo||DigitalandMore||PacificTech||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||2.7 in||2.7 in||2.7 in||3 in||3 in||3 in|
|Focus Type||automatic with manual||Includes Manual Focus||automatic with manual||Automatic with Manual||Automatic with Manual||Includes Manual Focus|
|ISO Range||—||100-25600||Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200||Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (12800 with boost)||Auto, 100- 6400 (plus 12800, 25600 with boost)||Auto, 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)|
|Item Dimensions||5.04 x 2.81 x 3.82 in||6.77 x 7.64 x 6.22 in||3.39 x 5.04 x 3.82 in||2.95 x 4.88 x 3.78 in||3.11 x 5.04 x 3.82 in||3.07 x 5.2 x 3.98 in|
|Item Weight||1.08 lbs||3.77 lbs||1.21 lbs||1.3 lbs||1.23 lbs||1.22 lbs|
|Megapixels||10.2||24.2 megapixels||14.2||14.2||16.2||24.2 megapixels|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||10.2 megapixels||1 megapixels||14.2 megapixels||14.2 megapixels||16.2 megapixels||24.2 megapixels|
|Photo Sensor Size||—||aps-c||APS-C (23.5 x 15.7 mm)||APS-C||APS-C||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9mm)|
|Style Name||A330 with18-55mm Lens||Base||—||18-55mm VR Lens||With 18-55mm Lens||Base|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||1080p||—||1080p_hd||1080p_hd||1920 x 1080 (30p, 25p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p), 640 x 480 (30p, 25p)|
|Viewfinder||electronic viewfinder||LCD||Optical (pentamirror)||Optical (pentamirror)||Optical (pentamirror)||Optical (pentamirror)|
|Wireless Technology||—||—||None||EyeFi||Yes||BuiltIn, 802.11b/g/n with NFC|
High sensitivity (ISO 3200) for superior noise reduction , Super-quick AF response to catch the perfect moment , Up to 2.5 fps shooting while using the optical viewfinder , Built-in pop-up flash and integrated accessory shoe , Advanced Anti-Dust Technology keeps imager clean , Stamina® battery power for up to 510 shots
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The camera is very light and balanced when using the 18-55 lens. My wife was very surprised at the weight, or lack of it.
(2) Minolta Maxxum autofocus lenses work flawlessly with this camera! I have two old telephotos (20 years old) that produce incredible pictures with the new Sony. My old zoom flash works too, although I have to adjust exposure manually. Although the newer Sony lenses are much lighter, quality older lenses can be purchased on auction sites for a fraction of the cost of new lenses. Just remember: they will be much heavier than today's modern opticals.
(3) The A330 functions well as an automatic point and shoot camera, but also allows the flexibility to set everything manually if desired. I especially appreciate the ease of setting white balance for those flashless shots in changing lighting conditions. Depth of field was easy to adjust using Aperture priority.
(4) Picture quality is outstanding. Viewing the high definition output on my Sony Bravia through the HDMI output is an incredible way to preview photos. My TV remote even advances the photos in my camera as I watch!
(5) It will take both an SD memory card and a Memory Stick Pro Duo card AT THE SAME TIME. When one is full, the flip of a switch changes to the other card. Memory is mostly limited by the size of your wallet.
(6) The 3200 iso setting does well in low light situations, although there is some grain.
Here are a few cons:
(1) Some functions are buried in menus. This seems to be par for the course these days for all camera manufacturers.
(2) In moving up from an 8 mega-pixel camera, this 10.2 creates substantially larger files. It is important to take into consideration what the photos will be used for, and then set the resolution accordingly.
(3) The pop up flash knocks my hat off!
I did a lot of research before purchasing this camera. The primary selling point was the ability to use my old Minolta lenses, and the tilting rear screen. This camera reminds me of my old 35mm. It feels like I am really taking pictures again, instead of merely capturing digital images. Those wanting or needed more features should look at the higher end Sonys. However, for beginner or intermediate photographers, this should fit the bill just fine!
Over all I am excited about my purchase and the quality that Sony is putting into A330.
I've had this camera for about three months now, and I always load my best shots onto my Facebook page after a party, event, concert, etc. My friends are always complimenting my shots and how good they look! I'm not even really trying that hard and I'm still learning how to use all of its features, though I am becoming increasing interested in photography due to the compliments I've gotten. So if you're interested in getting professional looking shots for a really good price, I highly recommend this camera.
Most recent customer reviews
- 10.Read more