Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony ECM-CS10 Tie-Clip-Style Omnidirectional Busin..." and save 47% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sony ECM-CS10 Tie-Clip-Style Omnidirectional Business Microphone
- Lavalier styling -- includes a clip to attach to clothing; permits convenient, hands-free recording
- Small, inconspicuous -- makes the recording process more natural and less obtrusive
- Integrated clip for maximum simplicity & ease of use
- Omni-directional pattern -- picks up voices from all directions; ideal for meetings and lectures
- External (plug-in) power only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sony ECM-CS10 Business Microphone Extremely small and inconspicuous, the new ECM-CS10 Microphone clipseasily to clothing for convenient hands-free recording. Perfect for business meetings or lectures, this Omni-Directional Stereo Microphone comes withan Integrated Stand, a 2-way power supply and an L-Shape Mini-Plug that fits most portable recorders. Features: * Lavalier Styling includesa clip to attach to clothing; permits convenient,hands-free recording * Small, Inconspicuous Design makes the recording process more natural andless obtrusive * One-Piece Tie-Tac Mic with Integrated Clip for maximum simplicity, ease of use * Omni-Directional Pattern picks up voices from all directions; ideal for business meetings andlectures * 2-Way Power Supply offers plug-in power with selected Sony or Aiwa portable recorders; battery power for use with all other recorders * Sleek, Round-Edge Battery Box with a clip for attaching to clothes * Oxygen-Free Copper Litz Cord for minimum loss, minimum noise * L-Shaped Mini-Plug fits portable recorders * Gold-Plated Plug for maximum conductivity, minimum noise * Integrated Stand for meetings and lectures. Product Note: 1. The recorder you plug it into must be a stereo recorder, or used with an adapter to convert the stereo plug to mono. If you plug this microphone into a mono recorder or other equipment, you may short out the microphone circuit, preventing any sound. 2. Being a condenser microphone, it needs power to run it. It has to be plugged into equipment that has power on the mic jack. PC’s and laptop microphone inputs, as well as some Sony recording equipment and other brands of recording equipment, are designed to accept a condenser microphone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad Y570 with a hardware Realtek HD Audio Codec (I'm not sure specifically which model). Also I am currently eying the Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! Pro USB Audio System with THX SB1290, because I respect the brand and I can't afford a better one; does anyone know if this will be able to faithfully power this microphone, or if I should just buy a different mic, or is there a better USB sound card that I should get, please comment with your input.
The tiny cable running down my shirt is the cable to the mic. The headset is RF so doesn't have a cable to it. This is how I get both sides of the conversation with crystal clarity.
After reading a few of the reviews where this was a concern, I did some research, and was pretty sure that I was not buying a mic with an included power supply. So I was not disappointed. But had I not done that research and relied on Amazon's description, and had I needed/wanted a power supply, I might have been a little upset.
As far as quality of the recording, it's a marked improvement over my digital voice recorder's (Sony ICD-UX70) built-in mic. It's not studio-quality, certainly, but an improvement all the same.