- Weight: 0.48 ounces
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hi-Fi Wireless Headset with FM Radio MW600 has a 3.5 mm plug built in so that you can swap the headphones to match how you listen to music in your phone.
- With A2DP you can stream high-quality stereo music from your phone to your wireless headset or other BluetoothTM devices.
- Clear sound, deep bass and better performance as standard.
- Built in microphone, call answer key and 3.5 mm jack to swap headphones.
- Multipoint: Connect to two wireless devices simultaneously, allowing access to the music files in your computer, PDA or other BluetoothTM-equipped devices.
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1. Super light weight in Wrigley chew cum packaging size.
2. Very Sony design with fantastic detailing in its design.
3. FM functions
4. In-ear headset sound quality is good.
5. It connects very well to your both Android Phone, iPhones and Laptop
1. The clips really annoying and not effective. I would suggest Sony industrial design team to re-look into this disastrous clip design.
2. Over sensitive in its sensitive touch volume control seem to trigger unwanted functions.
1. Connecting to laptop ,
First must pairing it with your laptop first
Then you must use Window Media Player and triggered the 'Bluetooth Headset' plug in function hiding it 'Plug-in'.
If not, the sound still coming out from your laptop speaker not from your Bluetooth Headset.
First the good:
Syncs no problem, sounds great battery last ages
One, the headphones are ALL sorts of wrong. They sound good, not amazing. They are two different lengths, the left ear bud is on a very short wire, the right on a very long. I think it's to facilitate clipping this to an armband when you run. Well fine, but jesus I don't always have an arm band. Two, the cables tangle instantly.
Three, the button placement leads to inadvertantly switching songs etc. The button to make a call is exactly where you need to squeeze to clip it on something. The FF and RW buttons are where you would hold it if you are trying to look at the screen, and they are raised really high up so they are easily pushed by accident. Same thing with the touch sensitive volume control, its on the opposite side and so when you hold the unit you can inadvertantly turn down the volume
If you buy these consider ordering a new set of earbuds
This battery last me all day at work and I can place any headsets I want on it.
If the other integrated headsets failed, then you just throw them away, but I just switch the head set, and I’m good.
So far so good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best Bluetooth stereo headset I ever owned! Nice deep bass.Published 7 months ago by Earl C Jackson Jr.
Had one of these for over three years and loved it. It met its demise in the washer however and I had to break down and buy a second... Never sorry. Read morePublished 11 months ago by David From GA
Went through two of these. Avoid if you can the buttons stop working after a few months and the slider does go nuts when you rub it against something. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Miguel A. Flores
great product did its job fabulously however it stopped working and I couldn't get it fixed I can get it repaired under warranty total failure possibly call Sony they were supposed... Read morePublished 21 months ago by SIMON
Sometimes it has problem with conectivity on my iPhone 4s and also with nexus 7 tablet . it lose signal and you have to turn it of and on again.Published on July 13, 2014 by Stylianos Marto
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lalalala lalalal oooooooooooooooooooooo... cool with my iphone and andriod tablets aswell.. Read morePublished on November 14, 2013 by Sreekkanth
Bought this product two months ago and have been very happy...The radio feature is a big plus for my working outdoors and answering calls or messages is a breeze.. Read morePublished on November 2, 2013 by Petecarroll62
I was amazed by the clarity of the sound at the distance I was operating the headphones away from the phone. Great range of action without loosing connection.Published on October 28, 2013 by Pablo G. Hofmann