Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 30, 2011
This little machine is amazingly fast, the OS is very responsive and fluid, no lags as far as i own it, keep in mind using an app killer from the market to keep your phone running swiftly, writing is just fine with the classic alphanumeric on screen keyboard and predictive writing, the screen manages sunlight fine, and the goodies and features of android are a huge advantage of this phone.

The cons are a few and that's why i rate it 4 stars, first the calling reception, it very impressive but not as good as a nokia, i live it a neighborhood with low reception and only nokias manage to have a decent signal, second this phone has an amazing music player in audio quality but no equalizer nor playlist, so it is featureless, and finally the battery will Only last a day with heavy usage, by day i mean unplugging it in the morning (5:30) and plugging it at night (24:00)

The pros are so many that i really love this phone, is a minimonster capable of a lot of things, with a decent reception, a good browser (lacks pinch and zoom because of it's single touch capacitive screen), a good audio quality, and a lot of apps, keep in mind that if you like a really tiny phone you should buy this one, else look for the other xperias that can satisfy your needs of a big screen, and finally if you want this device as a gaming phone (gamboy, nes, snes) buy the xperia x10 mini pro, the keyboard will help you with this stuff
40 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on April 25, 2011
I like this phone, very nice, very small with almost the app. that you need are all installed such as Facebook, Youtube. I got this phone for 2 weeks. You can installed more app. in the market place in the phone, most of them is free. I have installed the mp3 music downloader from the market, it is free, I can download most of the music from that app. to my phone directly and I always use my phone as a mp3 to play music. Wi-Fi is great, I can easily assess Wi-Fi if I need to. A few cons about this phone: the battery doesn't last long, I have to charge my phone all the time, the battery is running out so fast. When I was playing music and on the internet to download something, the battery is running low for 2 hours, you have to charge again. I don't have this problem when I use my Nokia phone. I just need to carry the charger in my purse all the time. The battery is a build in battery, you cannot take the battery out easily. Therefore, when your phone need to change the battery, which may be a problem. The other con is the touch screen is not very sensitive, especially when you are playing games, you have to touch the same spot many times. I have downloaded the Qwerty keyboard, the screen is so small, therefore, you may take a longer time to type because you may press the wrong key easily. Other than those cons, I don't find any problem so far with this phone. I like it as it can be the mp3 player, and I can access the social networking on the phone easily. But remember to carry a charger with you with this phone!
7 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2012
The phone is tough, and works good, with the following exceptions.

Seems slow. For example when returning to the main screen from responding to a text, sometimes it will hang for 3-4 seconds until it catches up with you.
Too small. I should have known better, but thought since it was about the same size as my non touch-screen phone, it would be ok. Well it is not, I really think the Regular X10 would have suited me better.

For someone who does not need the speed, or who does not care about the size of the phone, this would make a good phone. I have been a fan of Sony Ericsson for many years because of their reliability. This phone is definitely reliable since I have had it for about a year, and can't kill it yet.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 14, 2011
I just received the phone today and I am very happy with it. I purchased this phone with an international sim card because I am tired of paying a fortune when I travel overseas. It is very small, which is perfect because I didn't want to add extra bulk when I travel (I am talking SMALL, smaller than a credit card!) and yet it has a lot of features. I love that it has WI-FI. I actually turned it on to buy apps from the android store and did not have to pay for data! It is very easy to use and navigate through the features. I ordered the black and red phone, and when it came, they (Sony or the Store) sent it with three extra shell colors (nice surprise).

The only thing that I did not like.... Because this is the International version it arrived with Chinese as the main language. If this happens to you just scroll up until you find your preferred language. Tap the screen then press the Chinese icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will have to change your language for text messages as well. Press the Chinese button next to the letters and change your text language to your preferred language. If you do not do this, you will not be able to T9 quick text. I am not sure how I figured all that out, but like I said before, it is easy to navigate.

Other than that, I really like the phone.
on December 26, 2011
This phone arrived just in time. This was bought for someone and I am writing the review on their behalf. When they got the phone and put their SIM card in there was something wrong where the mail wasn't working. I emailed the company and they immediately sent me back troubleshooting tips and asked if I would return the phone so they can send another one. When I finally caught up with the person they got it to work which was good.
The communication with the seller is hands down impeccable. A+++ in my book.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 5, 2011
This is a beautiful piece of technology, the only thing that I warn is the battery life, unfortunately you cannot count with your cellphone without carry a charger if you spend much time playing or listen music.
Good things, have a great design and is lighter that I was expected, this have Android 2.1 Update 1 and it runs almost all the famous apps in the market.
There is a problem with the memory of the Phone when you have a lot of games or applications, at this case you may need to root the phone and create a special place in your SD Card to allocate Apps and save space and optimize your phone to run faster
on April 22, 2011
Purchased this phone upon the recommendation of several friends. It does not disappoint--all the features that I wanted in a very small package. Being unlocked, I was able to use it here in Europe by inserting EU sim card with no problems whatsoever. A great buy.
2 people found this helpful
on July 27, 2013
It has a decent camera but the general functionality is not great. Hard to get online. Little things like hanging up are difficult. Keeping the light on or pulling up numbers to dial is hard. It's not easy to use. Can[t open documents. Hard to change font sizes.
on June 25, 2015
Works great what I expected, thanks
on April 3, 2011
From the start the only thing i did not like about this phone was that even thought i has a touch screen messages input is on traditional multi-tap system, but this can be fixed just get thick buttons app and you will get a qwerty input. On the other side the market has a lot of apps and most of them free, they install very quick and from the phone no computer needed for installing apps, about phone response is very fast even with some applications running on the back ground. Music playback is nice i recommend this item for people that like to have some use full multitask phone but find all others way to big. And for all that people that cares about it uses an internal battery i read somewhere that it is designed so it can last for 10 years of use so i think is enough for most people.

I actually don't use my Zune hd anymore i just love this cellphone.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.