Check fit by model:
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $147.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sony FE 12-24mm F2.8 G Master Full-Frame Constant-Aperture Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens (SEL1224GM)
Enhance your purchase
|Lens Type||Wide Angle|
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Camera Lens Description||24 millimetres|
|Maximum Focal Length||24 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World’s widest full-frame constant F2.8 at 12-24mm
- F2.8 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and depth of field
- Spectacular resolution: 3x Extreme Aspheric elements, 1x Aspheric
- 3x ED (Extra-low dispersion) elements suppress chromatic aberrations
- 4x Extreme Dynamic - XD Linear motors for fast, precise autofocus
Buy it with
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
Sony - FE 12-24mm F4 G Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (SEL1224G),Black
Sigma 213965 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art for Sony E Mount, Black
Sony FE PZ 16-35mm F4 G - Full-Frame Constant-Aperture Wide-Angle Power Zoom G Lens
Sony - FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens (SEL24105G/2)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Digital Goja||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.39 x 3.84 x 3.84 inches||4.63 x 3.5 x 4.5 inches||5.5 x 3.35 x 9.1 inches||3.5 x 3.17 x 3.17 inches||4.5 x 3.38 x 4.72 inches|
|Item Weight||1.87 lbs||1.25 lbs||1.75 lbs||1.40 lbs||1.46 lbs|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Standard|
|Maximum Aperture||2.8 millimeters||f/4||2.8 millimeters||f/4||4 millimeters|
|Maximum Focal Length||24 millimeters||24||24 millimeters||35 millimeters||105 millimeters|
|Maximum Format Size||Full Frame||Full Frame||Full Frame||Full Frame||Full Frame|
|Minimum Aperture||22||22||22||22||22 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||12 millimeters||12||14 millimeters||16 millimeters||24 millimeters|
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Ultra-wide F2.8 12–24-mm zoom
The Sony 12–24mm constant F2.8 zoom lens offers an ultra-wide angle of view. An innovative optical design works with Sony's advanced XD Linear Motors to deliver outstanding G Master image quality in a lightweight lens that also features fast, precise autofocus, smooth control, and solid reliability.
Sony FE 12-24mm F2.8 G MASTER Full-frame Constant-aperture Ultra-wide Zoom Lens
FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM - Sony Alpha full-frame constant-aperture ultra-wide zoom lens with excellent G MASTER resolution and bokeh in a compact, lightweight design ideal for stills and movies
F2.8 max aperture, 12- 24 mm
The ultra-wide 12-mm angle of view makes it possible to emphasize distance and create dynamic perspectives in deep, engaging visual imagery.
Constant F2.8 brightness
12–24mm zoom with constant F2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shooting low-light subjects at low sensitivities without having to slow shutter speeds.
Fast accurate AF & tracking
4 XD Linear Motors deliver fast, precise autofocus and tracking that make full use of the speed potential in high-performance α camera bodies.
3 XA (extreme aspherical) elements combine with 1 aspherical element that achieves stunning G Master resolution throughout the image.
Focusing ring; Focus hold button; Zooming ring; Focus mode switch
Floating focus mechanism
A floating focus mechanism that divides the lens’s focus group into two independently controllable groups is extremely effective in minimizing aberration that varies with focusing distance. The floating mechanism delivers outstanding performance, sharpness & resolution with subjects at any distance.
Sony G Master Lenses. High resolution and beautiful bokeh together at last.
Every aspect of G Master series lenses is refined to fully meet professional requirements in the studio or out in the field. Unparalleled imaging performance is accompanied by outstanding speed, efficiency, and reliability.
Professional control & handling
Sophisticated actuators refine focus
Industry leading actuator technology means faster, more precise focusing in manual or auto mode. Unerring focus precision helps to realize the full potential of these extraordinary lenses.
Flawless operation & reliability
Solid construction, comprehensive controls, and dust and moisture resistant design are just a few of the features that add up to impeccable performance in any shooting situation.
Introducing the world’s widest full-frame constant F2.8 lens at 12-24mm. Spectacular G Master resolution and drastically reduced chromatic aberration is realized from 3x Extreme Aspheric, 1x Aspheric, 2x Super ED (Extra-low dispersion) and 3x ED elements. Nano AR coating II suppresses reflections, flare and ghosting while the constant F2.8 and 9-blade circular aperture delivers on beautiful bokeh. Fast, precise autofocus tracking comes from 4x XD (Extreme Dynamic) linear motors.