Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on October 19, 2015
I got a used one for $129.99. It was supposed to be in like new condition, but when I got it, fingerprints were on the screen and lens, and what I thought was bread crumbs were stuck to the screen too, but that kind of stuff is manageable. Also, the language was set to Spanish, which was a little frustrating, but I managed to switch it back to English. I wasn't too upset about the language thing because I figured the person who had it last must've been Hispanic, but what did kind of upset me was that an SD card was still in the camcorder, with nothing cleared out of it! There were still family photos and random videos of this Hispanic person on there, but other than that the camcorder still worked well and was actually pretty cool. This was a gift for my close friend, and she loved it since she's into filming.
on February 13, 2013
I purchased this item through Amazon and it arrived within 4 days. I read the specs and thought it would be great for travel and special occasions. I was first surprised by it's light weight and feel , being mainly plastic based. I found it quite easy to use, although anyone with big hands might find manoeuvering the zoom toggle a bit cumbersome. Well I took some photos of a recent family gathering and found that the resolution of indoor photos were kind of OK, but not of a great quality, even with adequate lighting. Outdoor shots were only marginally better. The projector worked fine and all present were impressed with the versatility of the handycam, but not the quality of the projection. For a distance of about three to four feet, the projection quality is tolerable , any more than that is garbled garbage. I take photos of a superior quality with my 5.0 MP phone. I would like to see the quality of the larger family of this brand (260 or higher ) to guage the suitability of this line as to a good or great product.
PROS: Easy to use, east portability , family oriented.
CONS: Too much plastic. Not great enough resolution of photos. Mediocre projection quality.
Would recommend as a starting product.
on January 3, 2013
My 11 year old son is into Kart Racing and I used my husband's JVC Camcorder to record all of my son's feature races. The JVC is about 16 years old and while it takes good pictures, it is bulky and a little heavy and almost impossible to find the tapes for it anymore. I wanted something small and lightweight that I could bring to the track with me and this little guy is it! It fits in the palm of your hand and takes amazing pictures! I can't wait to bring it to the track this Spring!
on April 27, 2013
It is a much better model, though it is 2012 model.2013 model has no improvement at all except for a meager 8GB internal memory which nobody really cares. PJ200-2012 model has touch screen which 2013 model lacks. 2013 model's play function is not user friendly at all.2013 model is a giant step back and is more expensive. You would save almost $ 60 and get touch screen when you buy Sony HDR-PJ200.
on February 15, 2014
Camera and projector work great and arrived much earlier than expected.

The camera has a pretty great, clear image for a low price and fits right in the palm of your hand. The camera can take still photos or videos and the projector allows you to view your footage right there with other people without having to huddle together to see the screen. Overall a great camera for a low cost.

WORD OF ADVICE: I bought this used and found some.... interesting footage already saved to the camera. Always remember to delete the videos of your "intimate time" before selling a camera
on December 1, 2012
I bought this on black friday. The product quality is good. It delivered ontime.

Pros:
The Video quality is good in the low light also.
The Projector quality is also good.

Cons:
The Photo quality is not up to the mark.
It comes with NP-FV30 battery. This battery is giving only 1.5 hours. Need to buy spare battery.
on July 15, 2015
Its small size makes it easy to use and travel with, however the projection screen needs to be close to the wall/surface. Anything more than 3 feet away and the picture gets very blurry.
on April 21, 2013
The quality of the video is very good, the caera is easy to use. The software you can download from Sony makes it easy to burn disks. The small size makes it easy to carry. The built-in projector works well.
on March 17, 2013
This product is awesom!
The quality of the recorder is perfect. The battery is amazing and the zoom is very good!
on February 13, 2013
A must get product! Easy to use, projector is awesome, and the battery life is normal. Never had any issues!