Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony ICFCS15IP 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Bl..." and save 51% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sony ICFCS15IP 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$168.00 + $6.99 shipping|
- Rich, clear sound stereo speakers deliver a robust and enjoyable listening experience with rich bass tones.
- Charge your iPod or iPhone while you listen while docked to help you avoid a drained battery.1
- Compatible with most iPod and iPhone models, including iPhone 4.
- Flexible dock connector that is designed for easy connectivity without the need for special adaptors, so you can just plug and play, even with your phone case attached.
- Sony Sound enhancements MEGA BASS mode enhances bass response while Mega Xpand expands your music sound field at the push of a button.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony RDPM7IPN Lightning iPhone/iPod Portable Speaker Dock (Black)
Memorex Mi4390BLK Clock Radio for iPod
iHome iPL23 Stereo FM Clock Radio with Lightning Dock Charge/Play for iPhone 5/5S 6/6Plus 6S/6SPlus 7/7Plus
RCA Ri383 Gyro Speaker Dock for iPhone and iPod
Sony ICFCS15IPN Lightning iPhone/iPod Clock Radio Speaker Dock (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||$6.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TreasureOfTreasure||Sunshine LSM||PHOTOTECH||Amazing Deals Online||Amazon.com||Sara’s e-Shoppe|
|Item Dimensions||5.7 x 11.4 x 6.5 in||6 x 10.13 x 8.5 in||9.5 x 9.9 x 5.2 in||7.4 x 10.9 x 5.3 in||4.4 x 8.4 x 7.5 in||7.19 x 13.13 x 8.13 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||2.43 lbs||—||1.56 lbs||1.3 lbs||4.41 lbs|
Wake, sleep and enjoy your favorite music with robust sound for your iPod/iPhone. MEGA BASS and Mega Xpand sound provide enhanced bass and room-filling sound reproduction. Convenient alarm functionality, including a dual alarm with 2-5-7 day settings gives you the option of waking to iPod/iPhone, AM/FM radio, or buzzer.Audio In : 3.5 mm stereo minijack,Digital Audio Input(s) : Works with: iPod touch 2nd, 3rd, & 4th generations, iPod nano 3rd (video), 4th (video), 5th (video camera), & 6th generations, iPod classic, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 3G.Power Back-up : Battery back-up: 3V DC, CR2032 battery (1), Power Requirements : 120 V AC, 60 Hz.What's in the box: Remote Commander (1), AM loop antenna (1) and Cushion (1).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple of notes to consider early on:
1. Annoying Blinking: There is one existing review from another customer that has a concern about how bright the flashing colon is between the hours and the minutes, as viewed on the blue screen. I can only surmise, but for the typical prospective purchaser: don't worry about such a thing. The person who provided the review, and complaint, they must be hyper-sensitive to light when sleeping (it isn't even a bright screen when all of the lights are off in your room). So don't worry about it, and should not give you pause in the least. (Later edit of review...On the top of the unit is the 'Snooze/Brightness' button that provides four degrees of brightness to engage simply by depressing the button. Very functional feature. Again, this provides a response to a previous customer review mention the excessive brightness of the colon signal between the hours and minutes)
2. App required: Anticipate needing to download one simple app for your iPod or iPhone, when you get the product set up on your desk or dresser. Not a big deal. You'll be prompted to go to the Apple App Store and download the app. This is not a hassle.
3. Radio Reception: I can review at this early stage the radio reception. Living on the fringes of Columbia, Missouri, I typically don't have an issue with radio reception. With this device the antenna is at once sufficient and effective. The reception is noteworthy and excellent.
4. Volume: I haven't even put the device past level 10 and I am so pleased with how it fills out my relatively small bedroom. I don't need much in the way of volume, but I wanted something more that would lift the sound beyond the small speaker on the iPod. This Sony dock totally meets my needs.
5. Remote Control: To be honest, when I reviewed the product on Amazon's page before deciding on purchasing it, I couldn't care less about the remote control. But, I have to say that I have already used the remote and actually find it convenient only because I don't have to be physically near the dock itself. Silly, I realize this, but it truly isn't a bad feature to have. It isn't a deal-breaker, but it is surprisingly nice to have as an option.
6. Sound Quality: When I first encountered the Bose dock that came out back in (was it 2006 or 2005?), that device absolutely shocked me with its ability to convey a full sonic experience. I have a hunch that this one will be a favorite of mine for quite some time (I think the Bose price is absolutely unnecessary, so I chose Sony). I haven't taken it through its paces as yet, but even up to level 10, the sound is quite inviting. I am enjoying the 'Mega-Bass' feature, I think it is noticeable, but not overcompensating.
7. Antenna Set-Up: Easy. Antenna is made of cheap, cheap plastic. I was a bit surprised by how cheap it looked and felt. (Quality of the signal is still excellent for where I live). I can't pretend to know how and if the device would grab signal in a remote location.
8. Physical Appearance/Feel: It feels a little plastic(ky), but nearly everything in our world is made of plastics. We can get away from the stuff. What would we expect, a product made with a metal housing? If dropped, this might be a delicate piece of merchandise and makes me wonder how well it would hold up falling from a 4 1/2 foot tall bedroom dresser, if an accident occurred. Solve the problem by putting it near the middle of the dresser, hide the cord so as to prevent tripping, and be more careful with your stuff. I am still pleased with my purchase even though it does feel a dainty, delicate, plastic(ky), very breakable in the event of the wrong unintended fall.
Should you buy it?: I thought I would just bite the bullet by paying the price. I thought the price would be backed up by quality because I trust Sony products. I just needed something a little louder for my alarm (taking on a new overnight job in a week). But I also wanted a device that would produce a little more volume for my room. I have been able to meet both needs with this Sony device.
Recommendation: I would recommend this to prospective customers.
When I bought the unit, it was marked as "last one". Amazingly, as soon as I ordered, a new "last one" appeared - at a higher price. I noticed another review of someone who'd gotten "the last one". Deceptive, to say the least.