Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 26, 2014
This case is fantastic! It looks vintage and I get a lot of compliments from people about it. I can wear the strap around my neck and do other tasks and take photos at the same time. I used it while working with children. All I had to do was stop and take a photo whenever I saw a good shot then go right back to the task I was working on.
VINE VOICEon September 16, 2014
I really like this camera case. I dropped my last camera and ruined it and I was very sad about it, it was a great camera. I have learned my lesson the hard way and I don't want to drop my new camera, this case helps me keep it safe. It is however a bit of a pain to have to take the whole case off to get to the sd card. Otherwise a snappy little camera case that I always get compliments on.
on January 4, 2014
If you like old style camera cases, this is the one for you, but I am returning my case. The camera mounts to one half of the case via a thumb screw to the tripod mount in the bottom of the camera. To access anything on the bottom of the camera, like the battery, Scan Disk, or HDMi connection, you must remove the camera via the screw. It is odd that this case provides protection for your camera, but you must provide protection for the case by keeping the case out of direct sunlight as described in the insert?????
on April 2, 2014
This makes my camera feel like a vintage brownie instead of the latest gadget so I absolutely love the styling. I love that it can carry on my neck and just snap off the cover to take pictures. The only problem you will have is in order to remove the memory stick or the batter you have to unscrew the case from the camera. Minor annoyance not a problem. Buy this, so much better than most lame camera cases out there.
on December 28, 2013
I love this case! It fits the camera beautifully. I can hardly notice I'm wearing anything around my neck. The bottom piece screws into the bottom of the camera, and the top piece easily swings out of the way without actually having to detach it. You don't have to worry about the camera falling out because it is screwed into the bottom. The camera can be charged without removing the case either.
on May 5, 2014
This cover was very nice and very usefull. The strap works to keep the camera safe. (I dropped my last one). I liked that the screen and the lense cover are protected even though the lens "closes".
on July 28, 2013
This may be the best camera case I have ever had. It looks great hanging around my neck and keeps my camera very close and convenient. Great protection too.
on January 8, 2014
I was hoping they would come out with a case like this to fit the WX300. I think it looks sharp and I like compactness of it.
on December 28, 2013
I bought this to go along with my brand new camera. This case is very well made and should last a long time.
on September 11, 2014
Well worth it Fantastic case!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.