Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 22, 2013
I've been on the look out for a perfect case for my Sony RX100. Just wanted stylish design and most importantly convenient removal. The case fits RX100 just right, maybe a bit tight, but I didn't have issues with removal or inserting the caemra. It does add some bulkiness, but that's expected with this type of case. My main gripe was the closing mechanism. I was expecting this case would have a magnet, but it uses button which requires some pressure. In the end I found identical design on ebay that uses magnet and costs 3x less this this case, although it wasn't leather like this one.

Overall Ok case for the price.
on November 7, 2011
We ordered this case for our new DSC-HX9V. It appears quality made and a good fit for the camera. The inside of the case has a nice fleece lining with slight padding to protect the camera. The outside is smoothly finished leather with a rich looking graphite colored metal wrapped edge on the cover flap. Overall a nice case that doesn't add much bulk to the camera when carrying it around.

The belt loop on the back of the case is securely sewn at the top and bottom making it very secure when attached to one's belt.

I would have liked a magnetic closure for the cover flap, instead of the snap, because you have to squeeze the camera firmly to snap the flap shut.

Overall, it's a nice quality case for the 'HX9V. I would recommend it if you have an 'HX9V. It's a keeper for us!
on February 23, 2015
This is about the smallest case you can get to hold your Sony RX100 camera. The case will mount horizontally on your belt so your camera is easily accessible. It's important to note that the case fits VERY tight. The camera will just barely fit into the case and closing the top flap requires pulling it to the maximum length so it can reach the magnetic clasp. The case is a flexible material - I wish it was actually just an exact sized hard case because then you could just drop the camera in rather than having to seemingly stretch the case out around the camera each time. But, with all that said this is still a decent case if you are looking for just the bare minimum to keep you traveling light!
on February 24, 2013
I had brought another brand and type I didnt like it at all.
But I so love this one. It really protect your camera and
it looks really nice in person. I am so glad I purchase
this.
on February 11, 2014
I love real leather case as it is soft and subtle, but I don't think this is made of real leather. The button is not of the magnetic type which I find not convenient to use as one have to spent a few seconds trying to locate the button hole. It does fit the Sony RX100 although a bit tight but will not fit if a filter adaptor or hand grip is added.
on September 5, 2013
i have a rx100 and this fits perfectly snug and easy to snap close and open when needed. hasnt pop open or have any flaw so far. it has a nice smooth look and durable so far. the only problem is the gap, it does not seal the camera all the way and dust or water can get in. it just serve as scratch or bump protector than to protect it from debris.
on September 23, 2011
The case design is good. It holds my DSC-HX9V well. Has an internal pocket for additional SD Card. On the flap, it has a silver band with "Sony" logo on right side; it gives the case a high class custom look. I think it's a bit over priced at $22 (I paid $11.00 for my Canon PowerShot OEM a while back). The case is also stitched together like it was made up of various left over pieces material, and not sure how this will hold up in the long run. This case doesn't give you protection against water, but I just wanted a case that protect the front and back of camera and it seems like it'll do the job.

Couple of suggestions:
Instead of a magnetic button, the design should be just a magnetic closure. With the button, it can take some work aligning the button to make it clasp close. I would have also preferred an open instead of a closed belt clip. A closed belt clip take too much work fishing it through your belt. Plus it won't allow you to clip it to other clothing, or waist pouch.
on July 11, 2013
I'm kidding, if you have the camera for it. I say this is a must have if you worry about carrying your camera as is in your pocket and you don't want to look like a complete dork with an over-sized case attach to you.
on May 15, 2012
Great looking case and it fits the camera very well. It's a bit bulky really and I don't care for the magnetic "snap" ... my old Sony case was just a magnet that snapped in in and I didn't have to push ... this one you have to push in and snap to fully close flap. Wish it had a slide on belt clip instead of a closed loop where you have to remove your belt and slide it through then put the belt back on (bet nice to have since my last case though was magnetic didn't have any belt loop at all so this is better then nothing). Overall nice case, a bit bulky, with the loop and snap issues but I like something made a camera and not universal cases that look cheap and don't fit just right. happy with purchase and happy with Amazon price as well.
on May 24, 2012
I bought this case mostly for attaching the camera to my belt. It works well for this purpose. The case grips the camera firmly and provides sufficient protection from abrasion and slight knocks. The snap closure is harder to close than I'd like. The snap has rigid padded support behind it in front of the camera so it seems unlikely pressing the snap closed will harm the camera. The "leather" is just fake leather. There is an annoying feel of silicone slipperiness to the surface which I guess is supposed to make it feel like supple genuine leather. At least there is no awful odor like many of the plastics have these days. As others have said, magnetic closure would have been better. I like the belt loop and it looks very secure. A belt up to two inches wide fits just fine. Still, even with my little complaints I give it 5 stars. I like that the case fits snugly, attaches to my belt securely, and does not have a lot of excess bulk.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.