Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 359 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 383 reviews
on August 16, 2017
I bought this case for an RX100V. It is a glove fit for the camera but I wish it could be a little larger and thicker. It is tight when you carry and extra battery which this camera demands when using over a day's worth of picture taking.
on June 12, 2015
This was purchased for a Sony Cyber shot camera and it fulfills it's purpose. It actually a little large for the camera, but that's better than being too small. There's a separate storage for a battery and/or card. The quality and appearance are fine. The only "con" is that the zipper for the camera is inside (toward the person) rather than on the "outside." If I were designing it, I would have put it toward the outside, but it really not a functional problem. It comes with a nice shoulder strap that can be used, or removed if you want to use the belt clip (loop). I'm pleased with the purchase.
on August 8, 2015
This is the perfect size for my RX100 IV in the main pouch. The zippered pocket will hold 4 batteries [and has a mesh pocket inside]. The outside pocket will hold a several memory cards. The case won't hold the charger & cord, but I didn't want it to so it's great for me!
on July 20, 2016
I bought this based on other reviews, some of which said it held their Sony DSC-HX60V/B (albeit with a tight fit). I can confirm that it does indeed hold the Sony DSC-HX60V/B, with a tight fit. The only way to zip it up is to "wind" the camera's wrist cord around the camera's frame, which is actually very easy to do while inserting the camera into this case (or even after inserting it). There is easily room for 2 or 3 spare battery packs in the front zipper pouch.

I carried this thing through Europe using the supplied shoulder strap, as opposed to on a belt. I found it very convenient.
on April 6, 2014
I purchased this carrying case for my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX50V camera and found it was perfect for my requirements!

The LCSCSJ is a soft, padded camera carrying case with storage pockets for a memory card and battery. The camera fits securely into the main compartment, and little to no movement is detected. The front pocket may be used for an extra memory card, and the middle pocket for extra batteries. The extra battery came in handy while traveling, and I was able to continue taking photos after replacing the battery in my camera. The adjustable strap is a nice feature along with the belt loop if you prefer wearing the case.

This camera carrying case was designed to be compact and fit nicely in my small travel bag. I would recommend a larger carrying case if other camera assecories are required.
on May 10, 2017
Perfect size for Canon SX620. Seems like good quality and I like the separate pocket for spare batteries/memory cards. I hope it lasts a long time.
on April 30, 2017
Good carrying case, but it'll only fit the RX100 Mark V. I put a thin adapter to use filters on the camera and now it doesn't fit anymore.
on February 12, 2016
Perfect for the Sony DSC-RX100 M1-4 currently use it with a M3 enough room for a battery or two and a few SD disks and that's it I like the simple belt hook up for your waist when wearing a belt. Have not used included shoulder strap as of yet have owned it less then a month very happy with it & quality. Quick and simple to take camera out and back in for less then $20 you can't go wrong
on June 15, 2017
Fits the Sony DSCHX80/B perfectly, with room for spare batteries and flash cards.
on September 18, 2015
This is a well-made case, perfect for my new Sony RX100 Mk4. However, I was looking for a very compact case, which would enable me to keep the camera "package" as small as possible (this camera is already larger than many of its peers). Unfortunately, the addition of a pocket at the front makes the case unnecessarily large and certainly not pocketable. I will continue my hunt for a very slim compact case.