Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Xperia P LT22i-BK Unlocked Phone with 8 MP Camera, Android 2.3 OS, Dual-Core Processor, and 4-Inch Touchscreen--U.S.Warranty (Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on December 2, 2012
Those evething ok. geat look, great size, great camera.

First upgrade to android 4.0 before really use it, is easy from a wifi conection and take les tha a hour, with no pc intervención required.

Good multitasking, much faster than my wife other phone (BB 9900).

Wish normal android in place o Sony skin. I have a Samsumg galaxy tap and the touchwich skin is better.

Good app selection from the android market
on October 22, 2013
I initially gave it 1 star because it died yesterday after only 3 months of normal use.
up to that point i was loving the phone because of the great camera and nice color led. the performance was as expected for a medium level smart phone, most apps were running smoothly. such a shame it doesnt charge or does anything since yeterday.

update: when it freezes or stops working you gotta press and hold power button and volume up at the same time until the device vibrates.
on September 11, 2014
Excellent phone. I've had it since Feb. 2013. My only complaint is about the charging port. At some point it got damaged and all delicate and now I have to jiggle it a little bit to get the phone charging, but this seems to be a common issue with all micro-usb ports. Overall, it's a great phone. It takes amazing pictures and the screen is very clear. Unfortunately, Sony is not updating this phone beyond 4.1.2, but that hasn't represented a problem for me so far.
I recommend it, and for less than $250 I think it's a pretty good deal.
on June 8, 2015
It have one of the worst batteries i have seen on a phone... The Sony launcher have a lot of bugs and it's heavy, i just Changed it and the bugs are gone and most of the lag too... it have an excellent screen, an excellent camera, is really durable, but the battery is a killer for me...
on December 27, 2012
If you have problems, you will talk to tech support out of India, very hard to understand. To fix or replace the phone, they said it would take 14-21 days to look at it!!!!! I use it for business, and this is not acceptable. In addition, their "fix" did not work. Luckily, Amazon took the phone back, and sent a replacement in 1 day!!!!! While not thrilled still, I believe the problem lies more with Straight Talk, than the phone. Time will tell.
on January 14, 2013
I chose this model for the screen size, aluminum body, product reviews, and price. I wanted a mid-size unlocked phone to replace my aging LG BL-40 (new chocolate). In comparison with my previous phone, the Xperia P is a huge improvement.

I've used the Xperia P for about a month now and I love it. It's fast and responsive. It was easy to upgrade to ICS and setting up the connection with my service provider was straight forward. Call quality and camera are excellent. The size is perfect for me. I'm glad I didn't go with a bigger (or smaller) phone. The battery life exceeds my expectations. It can last for more than 2 days probably because I don't use data transfer and only check emails or connect to the web occasionally via WiFi only.

The Xperia P is a well built Sony smartphone which I hope will last me a few years.
on March 13, 2013
Great phone, The only problem I've had is finding a good case.. it's hard to find cases for it in Venezuela; so I recomended people from VEnezuela to buy phone+case at the same time here in Amazon. Other than that It's entirely recomended!... Es un telefono excelente, el unico problema que he tenido es encontrarte un forro aqui en Venezuela, asi que les recomiendo que lo compren de una vez en Amazon. Totalmente recomendado!
on January 5, 2013
Great phone...definitely a iphone alternative at half the cost. i would have given 5 stars if the updates were better de-bugged. I updated the latest and had problems with the phone that took me two days to correct. Also the software that goes on your computer is not well thought out. It wants to copy aqll your email lists even if you don't want it too and then you have to manually delete as desired. Plus I am still having trouble downloading internal photos using the phone as a form of a usb. There is most likely an easier way but the phone handbook is pretty sketchy and using sony's web site hasn't improved these problems...they are hard to contact and get solid answers from.
From a android platform phone standpoint this is a really easy phone to use, has a lot of free apps and is fun to use. the camera works great in all but the closest focusing. too much close focusing on the zoom produces grainy photos.
on December 24, 2012
You have to compare this to the Galaxy S II and the Iphone 4. And in general, you would get a good deal for the price.

LIKE;
* I did like that the software is updated automatically, so I could update to Android 4 right away.
* I did like the screen size and the resolution. But I once compared it with a Galaxy S III, and there was no fight, S III won in resolution by far.
* I did like the material, it looks like it is well protected.

DID NOT LIKE:
* I did not like that it looks sometimes that it has trouble finding the GPS.

I would recommend the Xperia P to those not wanting to pay about 250 dollars more for a Galaxy II or III. But I realized after getting my Xperia P, that for 50 or 60 dollars more, you can get a larger screen and resolution with the Xperia S. I would have payed the difference. I don't know what I was thinking, but now that I got mine and compare with more expensive cellphones, I could have gotten something better just paying 60 dollars more. And the Xperia S is still way cheaper than the Galaxy S III and the Iphones.

In general, I gave 4 stars because it's an excellent deal for the price, but you can get more if you get the Xperia S.
on November 14, 2012
I bought this phone after I have spent nearly 13 years with Nokia, but since their migration to Windows Mobile decided to move away from them and try the android system. After making the respective study, I decided on this Sony Xperia by large Characteristics and value. Just turn it on and connect to internet notifies you of the latest android update available for the phone which is downloaded via a PC and the Sony software. I have a week on the phone and I feel is tremendous equipment. It responds very well overall.

The only two negative comments I have are:

- The call audio is too low to be heard even at maximum volume available. This is inconvenient when you receive or make calls in places where you do not have almost total silence to hear clearly. The solution I opted for this problem was to use the speaker, but also becomes uncomfortable depending on where you are. I have to test with headphones to see how they listen.

- The second problem, which is not a bad news but all these smart devices today, is the battery. This did not last more than 6-8 hours doing moderate use, otherwise it can take half.

Of the rest I really like this phone and recommend it.