Sony Lightweight Children's Stereo Headphones (Pink)
|Price:||$17.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Designed for Children - Lower volume level than standard headphones
- Small and Lightweight - Appropriate size and weight for children around age eight
- Adjustable headband - For wearing comfort, the headphones have an adjustable headband and foam earpads
- Single-sided cable for fewer tangles - The single-sided cable helps to reduce snags and tangles
- Standard 3.5mm stereo plug for wide compatibility - The standard 3.5mm stereo plug is compatible with MP3 players, CD players, and other consumer electronics devices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Sony Lightweight Children's Stereo Headphones (Pink)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||superior sales||Amazon.com||PHOTOTECH||biddeal_co|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.75 x 8.25 x 2.1 in||3.2 x 7.1 x 4.1 in||2.75 x 6.5 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.8 ounces||2.18 ounces||—|
|Additional Features||—||lightweight, volume-control||lightweight||volume-control|
Sony Lightweight Children's Stereo Headphones
The stereo headphones from Sony are specifically designed for children aged eight and up. Most standard headphones are too large to fit children comfortably, and produce volume levels that are potentially dangerous for children. These headphones are small, lightweight, and produce a lower volume than standard headphones.
For wearing comfort, the headphones have an adjustable headband and foam earpads. The single-sided cable helps to reduce snags and tangles, and the standard 3.5mm stereo plug is compatible with MP3 players, CD players, and other consumer electronics devices.
Sized for children over 8 years of age
Most headphones don't fit children comfortably. The Sony Children's Stereo Headphones were designed with a kids head in mind. This allows the child to comfortably wear the headphones without strain that full sized headphones might cause as well as fit that eliminates the need to constantly adjust the headphones.
By increasing the impedance on the headphones we have taken into account the sensitive nature of children’s ears to try to eliminate volume issues that full sized earphones might cause
By sizing these headphones correctly your child can use these headphones on long trips very comfortably