- Brand Name: Sony
- Model Number: MDRR10
- Headphones Form Factor: closed-back
Sony MDR-R10 Home Style Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultimate-quality construction, comfort, and sound
- Large, 50 mm, ultra-thin, bio-cellulose dome diaphragms for sparkling clear treble and rich bass notes
- Real-wood housing made from mature keyaki (or zelkova), a Japanese tree
- Greek lambskin covers the earpads, headband, and suspender; magnesium hangers reduce resonance
- Cord made from 99.999 percent pure linear-crystal oxygen-free copper; headphones come with a specially treated storage case
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If any product bests another product that costs $1000 more, that is a bargain. These are definitely an expensive bargain.
These mystical headphones also enable you to run faster than a speeding bullet, and leap tall buildings in a single bound.
All this for just under $4,000. What are you waiting for !!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First off, I was perplexed to see that Amazon placed this product in their "electronics" section and became increasingly befuddled that people have been reviewing the MDR-R10 as... Read morePublished on October 5, 2009 by Kilgore Trout
I can't imagine what $4000.00 headphones would sound like but I think that for about $400.00 you can be just as satisfied. Read morePublished on March 17, 2006 by J Ross
These are the best headphones I have ever heard, bar none. If you have the cash, live and enjoy!Published on December 21, 2003
All my life I'm been unattractive to women. I've tried everything in an effort to get the chicks. However, dressing like Harry Potter, buying a wicked Ford Focus, getting a job... Read morePublished on December 10, 2003 by Matthew S. Woodworth