Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Color: Green|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$10.99 - $146.85

Showing 1-10 of 1,908 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,130 reviews
on July 28, 2017
I used to use these in middle-high school and I now remember why! They're super comfortable, noise cancelling, and crystal clear. I've gone through probably 10 pairs of these. I like cheap headphones, so I usually stick to these, apple headphones, and skullcandy buds, just because I find that they have the smallest bud size so they stay tight and comfortable for hours.Although the bass could be a little higher, they're awesome. I love them because the aux out has an L curve as opposed to most headphones nowadays that are just straight (the only downside to this is that after a while, the plastic comes loose and they break around that area). These also have a little thing to tighten them so they fit tight on your chin/neck. From what I remember, they do break easily as in one bud usually goes out within a couple of months which is a bummer. But they're only $13 so that's a great investment. I got a warranty so I don't have to worry. If you have a hard time finding buds that stay in your ears comfortably for hours, go with these!
on March 12, 2017
I had this pair all while I was in college. Washed them, dropped them, rolled them up, tossed them around, and they held up for 18 months perfect. Sadly I washed them one to many times (stupid school uniform with deep pockets) and they broke. I ordered these right away. I havent found any headphones that work as well, even at 2 or 3 times the price
on November 17, 2013
Ordered these headphones to replace the standard apple earbuds I had been attached to for so long until they finally wore out. I was just looking for a nice looking pair of earbuds that simply played the music at least up to the same standard as apple earbuds and looked a tad nicer. Let me just say these things blew my old earbuds away, I am so pleased with these earbuds! They come with 3 different earbud sizes so one of em will most likely fit your ear and I love the dark green color that they are in! As far as sound quality, these are much, much better than standard apple earbuds in my opinion and for the price I'm not sure you can find anything better than this Sony product.

I have heard some people complain about defects in their sony earbuds so you may want to keep that in mind, however mine came in perfect condition and I'm gonna be listening to music with these for a LONG time :)
on March 29, 2017
These used to be my go-to headphones. I've owned a couple of pairs over the years and even though they've all failed on me after a year or so, I could not deny the sound quality for such a cheap price. Well, you get what you pay for in terms of manufacturing. My last pair lasted me an entire year which I was pleased with. The pair a bought a month ago are already failing with the right earbud going out. I'm just gonna cough up the dough for a decent pair of earbuds. Don't buy cheap stuff like this people.
on July 15, 2017
Sound quality is pretty good, but they are much lower volume than earbuds I currently use. I bought these as a possible successor to my Sony MDRE828LP headphone which have been sadly discontinued. I think these have better sound quality than the MDRE828LP, but they don't get nearly as loud as my older earbuds. Not going to work out. oh well. Onto the next trial...
on April 27, 2017
I wasn't expecting these earbuds to sound as good as they do. I thought they would sound tinny and flat, which wouldn't bother me since I mostly listen to talk radio podcasts, but they sound full and we'll balanced. I listened to a few rock songs at a moderate volume and I was surprised how good the bass sounded. The bass was clear and tight. Not distorted at all. All the instruments and vocals sounded clear.

I can't speak to the durability since I just received them today. The quality looks good overall. The cord is on the thinner side which is good in that they are lightweight, but I can see how with a lot of use and movement maybe the cord connection inside the earbud housing or at the jack end could wear out. I saw a few other reviews where one earbud stopped working. I'll see how long these ones last, but I would probably buy another pair since the price is reasonable.
on March 21, 2017
I've had a few earphones and dollar per dollar, these headphones can not be beaten.

Update: from 5stars to 1stars.
Right side is dead after only about 2 months of use. They were not used hard either and were only used while stationary. My cheaper panasonic buds are still working and its been over a year, too bad they dont sound nearly as good as the sonys.
on February 28, 2017
I am so disappointed in these headphones because I only got to enjoy them for 2 months, and now the right headphone doesn't work - at all! This is crazy because I have taken METICULOUS care of these headphones, and I never take them anywhere. I would not recommend these at all. I am so annoyed.
on January 4, 2014
I like the EX10 pretty well.

The housing is really small, so they're very comfortable and stay in-place well (for earbuds).

The only issue is with the paper separating the speaker from the "output point." Basically, there's a piece of super-thin paper to either equilize the tonality or to prevent earwax from getting into the housing. The problem is, earwax still gets in, and while you can remove wax from the tubular output chambers, you can't get it off the paper well enough to not compromise volume.

So, I suggest removing that paper immediately. The best way to do earbud maintenance is with either an open staple or an unbent paperclip. It's a constant pain to do it, but you have to do it with any headphones.

If you want an even more comfortable option than these, check out the EX55 - the housing is silicon instead of plastic so they're ridiculously comfortable - but they will also set you back $30 with no discernible increase in sound quality.
on April 23, 2017
Really careful with all of my electronics and took special care with these. Long time Sony fan but the cable came away from the plug within two months. I took these and wrapped them lightly and kept them in a case even, that's how careful I am with my stuff. Ordered the one step up from these and they seem to be a little better. These were no bueno though I'm sad to say.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.