Sony MDREX310LP In-Ear Headphones
- 13.5mm driver unit, hybrid silicone earbuds (SS/S/M/L), noise isolation earbuds (S/M/L)
- Vividly clear sound quality
- Isolation earbuds cut out ambient noise, Cable Length - 4 ft
- Secure fit and wearing comfort
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As far as brands go, Sony and Skullcandy are definitely the most consistent high-performers in premium headphones. And these earphones are no exception. I'll admit, the unusual bud design and their noticeable weight (coming from a very light pair of Sony MDR-EX75's, one of my absolute favorites, btw) gave me a slight pause when I first received them. But once I found the right size of earbud and started up my music library, I was sold. Some people may still not like the heaviness, no matter the sound quality, but I don't mind. In fact, I find that they stay in the ear and around the neck better when the buds are heavier than the cord...
- The sound is second to none, for the price. (They really should be $100 earphones)
- Bass and Treble are both amazing. You are usually lucky to find an earphone that excels in one or the other, but these excel in both)
- I love the longer right-ear cord. It's such a simple idea and yet so practical, particularly when exercising, in my opinion.
- The unorthodox shape truly is a marvel when it comes to keeping the in-ear headphones inside your ear. They felt slightly uncomfortable at first, but after about 30 mins, they felt fine.
- The cord wrapper is nice and low-profile, which I like.
- Super high-quality build. They feel very substantial. In fact, If I swung them against a wall, I bet I'd cause more damage to the wall than the earphones.
- Sound isolation is THE BEST I've ever seen (or heard) out of earphones this size, even without the noise-isolating buds (which I find to be a little too firm for my ears).
- NO SOUND LEAK!Read more ›
I'm not going to pretend I'm an "audiophile", you're probably not either. I've listened to some nice buds and some crap buds, and I'm quite impressed with the sound quality. Like a lot of sony phones, they're a little bass heavy (or perhaps too many other buds are just far too lacking). It's not overpowering, by any means, and I welcome it. And for the price, these things are frickin fantastic. I pretty much expect every earbud I own to eventually die on me and get replaced, and I can't speak to the longevity of these, but if they do go down in a crackly flame years from now, I could very much see myself buying them again.
Update: After a year and 10 months the rubber cover on the left ripped !!! It's not from rough use either, I simply insert them in my ears and listen on my lunch break at work. I had a 2 yr service contract and phoned Sony. They said my contract does not cover the problem I reported. I was very disappointed and spoke to a manager, she still disagreed with me. I think its a flaw in material but Sony disagreed. So, no replacement.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After a little less than 3 years of light use, the left channel has stopped working. These are now the third pair of asymmetrical high-mid range Sony earbuds I've owned that have... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Dan
I've owned a pair of these before, and the sound quality was absolutely amazing. I lost my pair a couple years ago, and I'm now looking for a new pair. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Brandon Swihart
Good ear buds but hard to keep rubber pieces on the bud itself - easy to lose them (as I have) when removing them after working outPublished 24 months ago by Michael C. Wright
Purchased these a couple years back for about $80 in a retail store - can't believe how much they've gone up in price!!!! Read morePublished on July 1, 2014 by R. Kent
I bought these headphones in January 2012 and they died in May 2014, two years of pure awesome, I consider myself as an audiophile and I am deeply satisfied with this product,... Read morePublished on June 30, 2014 by ASR
I love these, they sound great, I have $300 AKGs that aren't much better.
That being said, these WILL break. I had 2 pairs, both broke within 4 months. Read more
First, these are slightly heavier than I expected, but that turned out to be a blessing; their weight actually helped them stay in my ears, and they can stay there for hours... Read morePublished on May 20, 2014 by Jonathan E. Brown