4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sony MPKTHK DSC Marine Pack for Digital Imaging Products
|Price:||$199.99 + $19.98 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Take amazing underwater shots up to 132 feet (40m) deep
- Works with the underwater mode of your Cyber-shot camera both for photo and movie
- Basic camera functions available while in use
- LCD hood and handstrap included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take your Cyber-shot with you on your underwater journeys. Dive down to 132 feet and take spectacular photos and movies.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dessicants must be very dry so put them in the microwave for a minute before placing them in the housing.
Some problems with the shutter below 25 feet.
DON'T BUY THIS OR ANY OTHER SONY CAMERA!!!!!
Sony makes crap cameras and their support will accuse you of breaking it.
Purchase from a respectable camera maker like Canon, Nikon, or Fuji.
I bought this for snorkeling and it corrupted my memory card on the first trip.
OK, $10,000 trip with no pictures, because the camera corrupted the memory.
Called Sony and they blamed the memory.
Got two new memory cards for the next trip.
OK, new trip, $5k trip with no pictures because the entire stupid camera craps out.
Called Sony, no apologies, no emergency loaner, just a send it in with the receipt so we can verify it's still under warranty.
Sent the camera in to the depot, on my own dime.
They call and accused me of opening the camera door.
What idiots! Why the hell would I do that? So I can ruin my pictures? TWICE????!!!!!
I contacted all the way up to national customer support.
All idiots along the way.
They didn't do a user test underwater.
They just dunk it and say it's still WATER-RESISTANT, so it must be user error.
F#$% OFF SONY!!!!
Whatever you do, buy something else and save your money, this is a horrible product, that takes horrible pictures and is slow as mud, with a horrible touchscreen that doesn't work.