Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Capacity: 16GB|Change

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on June 11, 2016
During my Burma/Myanmar visit, I was filming 61/2 Hours of irreplaceable, beautiful memories on this Sony ProDuo Memory Stick,
however, as I wanted to watch some shot footage with the Sony HANDYCAM Camera "HIGHLIGHT" FEATURE, ( something I have done hundreds of time with this camera before), there was no IMAGE, Video pictures playing, and the camera told me, there is no "SCENE AVAILABLE". Where in the World has my beautiful Video gone...? just minutes before I was watching everything that was on this MEMORY STICK. There was no warning, no outside influence, that could prevent my camera from playing my Video, therefore, where in the World is my VIDEO???????? It is beautiful, irreplaceable, and expensive MEMORIES, considering the EXPENSES to go to Myanmar.
Do you know what happened with this Memory Stick???? I want my VIDEO BACK!!!!!!!
Please tell me what happened. Thanks!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2015
I bought this and received it in a timely manner but it was a fake card. The card itself looks real, but the packaging it arrived in looked like a generic memory card package with engrish words all over. I used it for about 2 days and the card failed. Could not be read by my PC and could not be formatted either. Returned it right away
on March 21, 2017
My camera is an older Sony Cybershot. These memory sticks are hard to find at a reasonable price. It fit well.
on July 18, 2016
Not genuine. Used with my SLT-A55, causes an error to pop up on camera boot, saying that the card may not be capable of recording / playback normally. After a vacation trip, the card started to slow down, then had a read error. After that, could not access the card through the camera or PC; says to format the card then an error. Lost 30 GB of vacation photos. This is way worse than losing money, I lost precious moments.
on March 25, 2013
Works perfectly for the PSP (I still use my launch model. Overpriced memory card in my opinion, but I'd rather pay more for the Sony brand than a cheap knockoff when it comes to my video game accessories.
on April 26, 2013
Here are the specs using CrystalDiskMark 3 on a Sony Ultrabook.

Sequential
read: 48.56
write: 22.42

512K
read: 46.21
write: 1.518

The specs are not bad for video games (PSP) or camera use, but heavy computer work (like photo editing / saving files) feels slow.
on December 2, 2015
This card worked flawlessly with my Sony PSP. It has just as high or a higher transfer rate compared to the 8 GB Sony card this one replaced. With this card I am able to store dozens of downloadable PSP games instead of just 6 or 7 that I had on my 8 GB card. I would highly recommend this card to anyone looking to get the most out of their PSP!
on May 12, 2014
I bought this memory card for use with my nex 6. Originally I had a 32GB extreme sd card that would only record a maximum of 24 mins. So I bought this card to try to extend the recording. It does record up to 30 mins now but im wondering why it only does it with the sony brand memory card?
on June 27, 2016
I bought this card to film my Grandson's Ball playing and my Granddaughter's cheering. I can film entire ball games on standard recording not blue ray. Video is very clear. I use it with my Sony handy cam. I will buy another for my 35mm camera.
on May 17, 2017
device is just as advertised. Fits camera and captures the images I take.