Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on January 17, 2016
I bought this to record the voice of the other person that is calling me or I have called. I thought this was going to replace my phone as a hands free device, but it doesn't. I put the ear piece in my ear and the listening end of the phone up to my ear. The back of the ear piece is "listening" to the person that is calling me, or acts as a microphone for the other person. I plug the other end into a recording device. I needed to make sure the voice I am hearing is exactly the same voice that I am recording. The playback on my recorder does sound exactly like the voice I hear on the phone. Exceptional product at a fair price. My only complaint is the awkwardness of having the thing in my ear and then having the phone over my ear. I am not always sure the ear piece is getting the entire conversation. Too bad I can't just plug this into my phone and then just put the ear piece in my ear to listen and record.
on September 15, 2013
Worked very well. Don't especially like having it in my ear the entire
time but, if you do, it works well. Good clarity. Easy to use. (Do though
need to push it in firmly ... first time I used, I got nothing.)
This little guy works great, so far! I couldn't be happier! I've had it since January and have used it on several phone interviews. The recording sounds just like the interviews that I've done in person without it, with just the recorder.

What a relief! I had been thinking that I'd have to spend a lot of money to get a phone recorder. Money that this free-lance writer just doesn't have.
on May 18, 2016
This product worked as advertised and designed. Very impressed. It is recommend you have a quality recorder and a decent working phone. I use it to record select cell phone calls. Be patient when making your select calls. It is important the device is plugged into the recorder's microphone portal and not the one for the earbuds. I made my first call inside a building with a cell phone. Both sides of the conversation were "crystal" clear. This was money well-spent.
on January 2, 2014
She needed this because she does interviews by phone and needs to be able to record them. This allows recording both sides of the conversation and she says it works great!
on November 22, 2015
I don't leave five-star ratings that say I "love" any product. However, I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED with this product. It is GREAT. Crystal clear recording. Far exceeded my wildest expectations. I have a loved one who is 1000 miles away and whom I'll never get to see. Having a recording of certain conversations is a treasure for both of us. THANK YOU.
on February 26, 2016
This is a really great device. I use it when I'm on conference calls and webinars. I find it hard to take notes when I'm using my computer for demonstrations, so with this I can record the call and refer back to the recording if I need to. I use this with a phone headset and a digital recorder. Perfectly meets my needs!
on January 7, 2017
I was dubious when I made this purchase not knowing exactly what to expect. Once I used it for a meeting with my company's board meeting, I was impressed. Everything was so clear; Every voice was captured and the points made were succinct and transcribe able. We did have a problem with the holder falling out of the ear a couple of times. We simply repeated ourselves and went on from there. I would recommend this device with small reservations-it needs something to prevent it dislodging from the ear on long calls.
on January 17, 2017
The clarity of both ends of the conversation is wonderful, and the two voices are nicely balanced. The cord is rather long, so I have not tangled up when using the landline, and have freedom of movement when using my cellphone. The fit is comfortable enough for me to actually forget that I am wearing the device. Highly recommended.
on October 12, 2013
I use this everyday to record phone calls of meetings and such so that I can take notes later. Fits well, sounds great, I can wear it for hours without noticing.