Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera Lens Bu..." and save 23% off the $1,496.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera Lens Bundle (2 Lens Kit)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sony Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor BIONZ X Image Processor
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Includes - Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens / Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Black)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fast AF with 425 phase-detection AF points
The Sony a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera has a wide field of view with 425 phase-detection AF points for 84 percent frame coverage for better motion tracking. Great for sports or action photography, this highly-advanced autofocus system makes it easier to capture fast moving objects without blur.
Powerful 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
Thanks to the large surface area of the a6300's powerful 24.2 megapixel increases its surface area which equals a greater amount of light collection for optimal performance in low light settings. With improved sensitivity and faster readout speeds, this state-of-the art chip makes smooth 4K and Full HD high-speed 120fps shooting possible.
Internal 4K Movie Recording
With the a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony, you can capture the ultimate in 4K movie recording resolution and realism. It produces clean, crisp, professional quality video and delivers full pixel readout with no pixel binning--about 2.4x (6x equivalent). This camera has high-bit-rate 120fps XAVC S format for 4K recording, up to 5x slow motion recording Picture Profile, S-Log2/3 Gamma, S-Gamut, PAL/NTSC, dual record, time code, clean HDMI output, and other professional workflow features for cinema-quality video.
Robust Design and Advanced Operability
The Sony a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera is built to be incredibly durable to optimize the user’s workflow for efficient use and features an extra-smooth XGA OLED Tru-Finder for framing shots. With the conveniently tilt-able LCD screen, you can easily compose high or low angle images.
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens (Black)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But packs a lot of power in a professional way, the camera shoots 6k but downscales in the camera to 4k so its really sharp, the auto focus is really good , the view finder is one of the best ever
Cheap for the price!
6k to 4k video
Good Low light performance
Battery life is kinda terrible you will need atleast 4 to last for all day filming
Rolling shutter is kinda bad but just gotta be careful
No headphone jack to monitor sound
I purchased this camera because I was making a short film and had heard that these were amazing cameras for video.
I read the reviews and heard about the horrible battery life and overheating issues. I read all about the software update which fixes the overheating issue by telling your camera to essentially disregard the overheating (which means the camera will still heat up and as such damage the camera and/or memory card).
Yes, I knew going in that all the reviews stated the camera and video quality were amazing, which they are, but that at about 15 minutes of 4k recording, the camera overheats and leaves you stuck until it cools down.
I admit, I didn't heed the warnings. I thought, I film in 1080 HD so I'm getting the same quality as the other cameras either I or others are using for the film (and heard the overheating only happened in 4k). I didn't care about the abysmal battery life because it charges quick and via USB.
Then, about a month after I received it, I was helping a friend film a wedding and the dreaded warning came up right during the ceremony.
The camera overheated. I was stuck. Couldn't record again until it cooled down.
But, the worst part, worse than missing a few minutes of this once in a lifetime moment for the paying couple, was later realizing that the ceremony it was recording when it overheated had vanished completely from the memory card. Even though filming the ceremony overheated the camera, the camera somehow never saved the file. And that was about 17 minutes in on 1080p 30 fps.
So, yes, the photos and videos are beautiful from this camera. But if I can't rely on it, it's no more that a paperweight to me.
Sorry Sony. I'll see if amazon will help me out, if not I guess I'm just selling it.