Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset – Black (2018 Version)
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Sensitivity||14.5 dB|
|Item Weight||8.99 Ounces|
|Frequency Response||40000 Hz|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- PHONE CALL: A built-in mic enables you to take hands-free calls.
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- PERSONAL NOISE CANCELLING: Adjusts ambient sound to your activity for the best noise cancellation
- TOUCH CONTROLS: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: A single charge provides up to 30 hrs of playtime for reliable all day listening
There is a newer model of this item:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Special offers and product promotions
- Get a 4-month free trial offer of a monthly Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan See more products in this promotion
Compare with similar items
| || |
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control - Black
SONY WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise canceling Stereo Headset(International Version/Seller Warrant) (Black)
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Premium Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control, Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Loyal Firm||EC-JP||Amazon Warehouse|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||—|
|Item Dimensions||7.31 x 2.94 x 10.44 inches||3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches||7.26 x 3.03 x 9.93 inches||—|
|Item Weight||0.56 lbs||0.52 lbs||0.56 lbs||—|
|Special Features||Foldable||Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature, Volume-Control||Noise-Canceling||Noise Cancellation, Fast Charging, Microphone Included|
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
ONLY MUSIC. NOTHING ELSE.
Industry-leading noise canceling headphones with mic and Alexa voice control.
Extra-long battery life with quick charging
Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening instead of charging. Low on battery? No problem – 10 minutes of charge time gives you an amazing 5 hours of playback.
Sony Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
Sony industry-leading noise cancellation evolves to further immerse you in your music. The addition of Sony proprietary HD noise canceling processor Qn1 masterfully eliminates the noise around you. Listen all day with up to 30 hours of battery life. Quick charging gives five hours of playback with just a 10-minute charge. Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 3.94 ft, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug); Frequency Response: 4 Hz-40,000 Hz; NFC: Yes; Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable); Volume Sensor: Touch Sensor. Diaphragm - Aluminium-coated LCP.
Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Sony WH-1000XM3 is a great pair of headphones that hold their own against the tenured Bose. The Sony's provide a fun and full listening experience to a wide array of music genres that will make most perfectly content with their purchase. Bose's QC headphones will provde a more refined and pleasent listening experience especially for the discerning listener and will provide a stronger noise cancelling performance in a home or office setting. The stronger sound signature of the Sony will hold out better in a lounder atmosphere such as a plane, train, or automobile with its stronger bass performance. The Sony's lack the grace and balance of the QCs, but will provide a more familiar experience to the majority of listeners and will appeal more to someone who likes the sound of Apple's Beats, but is looking for a more professional or subtle design.
For the Sony WH-1000XM3 ($350), I will primarily compare it to the Bose Quiet Comfort (QC)($350) since even though they are all in the same relative price range, they are technically closer in price and age. I will also provide a little comparison to Bose's NC700 ($400) and Sennheiser's Momentum ($400) in the summary. Also, I will primarily discuss the pair of headphones in question and how it relates feature-wise to the Bose's Quiet Comfort (not QCII) headphones while refraining from giving too many details about the others, since you can read more specifically about those pairs individually in the review posted under their respective products. The reason for that is mainly to keep the review from becoming a master's thesis in subjective preferences. :)
Starting with the packaging. Simple and straight forward. The outer shell has a nice texture to it, but sliding out the insert with the headphones in it reveals a very simple package structure made up of just the case holding the headphones inside a box. However, the case itself feels really nice and has a sleek color palette. Very appealing to feel and look at in my opinion. Although the case is a touch bigger than the one for Bose's QC, it does a better job of holding its headphones. The QC's case always feels uncomfortably tight when putting them away. Sony's case neatly holds everything comfortably (without having to squish them in to zip it closed). The case is stiff, but not really hard. The inside is the same as the QCs with a soft microfiber feel to it. The headphones fold up inside with three little slots to the right for (inside to outside) the airplane adapter, 3.5mm aux cord, and USB Type-C charger cable.
When I first picked them up out of the case, they felt nice. Soft plastic with a good feel to them. The plastic has a sparkle to it with a matte fi