|Item model number||LYSB017KOEARW-CMPTRACCS|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.8 x 6.7 x 2 inches|
Sony PS4 Bluray Drive - BDP-020 Circuit Board - (KES-490A/ KES-490AAA/ KEM-49...
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMPORTANT - Must check original model number on drives Circuit Board before purchasing, see image for guide.
- Drives are from new consoles split for parts, outer casing may show some minor cosmetic marks from storage.
- Model: KES-490A/ KES-490AAA/ KEM-490A/ KEM-490AAA. Inside consoles only with drive circuit board BDP-020.
- Installation requires the drive to be installed with the original Circuit Board as this is married to the console.
- Nextec® 1 Year Replacement Warranty and Free After Sales Support included with your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sony PS4 Bluray DVD Drive Replacement with BDP-020 BDP-025 Circuit Board KES-490 KEM-490 KES-490A KES-490AAA KEM-490A KEM-490AAA for CUH-1001A CUH-1115A CUH-10XXA CUH-11XXA Sony PlayStation 4 models
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why 3 stars then? The drive looks like it was pulled from another system by someone that wasn't really that careful... There are plastic pieces to the drive bent/broken that help mount it into your system. The ones broken on the unit I received appear to be more for structural integrity than anything else so I opted to just deal with it. You might not be as lucky, and there's no reason to break these pieces when scavenging from other units unless it was a customer refurb and they did it... either way... QC is important.
Couple days of game play now and I've had no problems. Install was super easy but I am not sure the T8 is the perfect size, for the screws on the back, it works but it seems like it is a tad too small. I have a TR9 that fit perfectly snug, so I just used that, but it is nice of them to include one.
A note to anyone looking to replace their drive please make sure you open up your PS4 and confirm the circuit board on the existing Blueray drive is the same model as this one (BDP-020). The Bluray device is married to the motherboard and you will need to make sure and swap the board on the drive with the factory board.