Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sony Xperia X Performance unlocked smartphone,32GB Lime Gold (US Warranty)
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sony Exmor RS 23 MP camera with Quick Launch <0.6s capture. 13 MP front-facing camera with a Sony wide-angle lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor powerful performance enables PS4 Remote Play
- Seamless metal back, curved edge 2.5D glass display and water resistant design has a soft feel yet is durable
- 32GB onboard memory and up to 200GB expandable with MicroSD card.
- SIM unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Bright spot, Net10, h20 Wireless, Cricket Wireless
- Model F8131; compatible with Nano SIM Cards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Android Central and Ubergizmo MWC 2016 Award Winning Device.
Xperia X Performance
The Sony Xperia X Performance Smartphone Defines Premium with its Intelligent and Powerful Features
The intelligent Sony 23MP main camera and 13MP front-facing camera captures stunning pictures. The powerful performance of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, enables activities such as PS4 Remote Play gaming. The curved edge 2.5D glass display and water resistant design has a soft feel yet is durable. If you are running low on power, Quick Charge technology enables 5.5 hours of battery on 10 minutes of charge.
- Main Camera: 1/2” 23MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor , Predictive Hybrid AF. ISO 12800, 24mm Wide Sony G Lens.
- Front Camera: 1/3” 13MP – Sony Exmor R Sensor, 22mm Wide, ISO 6400.
- Display: 5“Curved Glass Edge Full HD (1920x1080), Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 140%, Brightness 600cd.
- CPU/GPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 2x 2.2GHz 2x 1.6GHz, Qualcomm Adreno 530.
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB Flash memory, Up to 200 GB expandable memory card.
- Battery: 2700mAh, QNOVO Adaptive Charging and Quick Charge Compatible.
- Charger: Quick Charger Included.
- Water Resistance: Yes, IP68.
- Android Version: 6.01 - Marshmallow.
- PS4 Remote Play Compatible: Yes.
- Sound: Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers, Digital Noise Canceling, DSEE HX, LDAC, AHC.
- Size: 5.6 x 2.77 x 0.33 in / 5.8 oz.
- Networks: UMTS HSPA+ 800 (Band VI), 800 (Band XIX), 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII), 1700 (Band IV), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I) MHz GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8,12,13,17,19, 20, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41).
- Compatible Networks: with GSM/LTE Networks and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Brightspot, Net10, h20 Wireless, and Cricket Wireless.
- Sim Size: Nano Sim.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year US manufacturer warranty on parts and labor.
- Fingerprint Sensor not supported.
Predictive Hybrid Autofocus with Smart Capture For Blur Free Shots
With Sony’s intelligent Exmor RS sensor and BIONZ processing camera technologies you can choose a moving person or object and automatically track it. Your subject stays in focus, even when moving, enabling you to capture blur free shots.
2x Faster CPU for Rapid App Multitasking
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor has 2x faster CPU performance, 1.4x faster GPU, and 1.5x faster LTE speeds compared to previous Xperia smartphones. With 3GB of RAM the processor allows you to have a super-fast camera, heavy app multitasking and have smooth video streams.
Water Resistance with a Seamless Metal Back
Water resistance rating of IP68 and a 2.5D rounded glass edge and seamless metal back for a stylish, durable, and comfortable design that travels in any weather.
Game On. Anytime, Anywhere In Your House
PS4 Remote Play lets you access your PS4 console through your smartphone and keep playing in any room.
Super-Fast Charging. Quick Charger Accessory Included
If you’re running low on power, Quick Charge technology enables up to 5.5 hours of battery life on 10 minutes of charge with the included Quick Charger accessory.
5 Inch Display with Brighter Colors
Sony’s Triluminos display technology combined with Dynamic Image Enhancer enables super brilliant colors on this Full HD display, simulating Sony’s BRAVIA TV viewing experience in the palm of your hand.
Listen In Hi-Res With Clear Audio+
Sony’s Hi-Res Audio and Clear Audio+ technologies, allow you to hear audio from your music, videos, and games the way it was meant to be heard.
Unlocked Phone; Flexibility to Choose
Switch between compatible carriers without the hassle of contracts. Without carrier bloatware you have additional storage space on your phone for more of what you want.
|Xperia XA||Xperia XA Ultra||Xperia X||Xperia X Performance|
|Display||5“ Curved Edge Glass HD (1280x720), Super Vivid Mode, sRGB 100%, Brightness 450 cd/m2||6” Curved Edge Glass Full HD (1920x1080), Super Vivid Mode, sRGB 100%, Brightness 500 cd/m2||5“ Curved Edge Glass Full HD (1920x1080), Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 140%, Brightness 600cd||5“ Curved Edge Glass Full HD (1920x1080), Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 140%, Brightness 600cd|
|Main Camera||1/3” 13MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor, Hybrid AF <0.15 seconds, ISO 6400||1/2.4” 21.5MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor, Hybrid AF <0.15 seconds, ISO 6400||1/2” 23MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, ISO 12800, 24mm Wide Sony G Lens||1/2” 23MP, Sony Exmor RS Sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, ISO 12800, 24mm Wide Sony G Lens|
|Front Camera||1/4” 8MP, Sony Exmor R Sensor, 88 degree Wide Angle, ISO 3200||1/2.6” 16MP, Sony Exmor R Sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, Smart Selfie Flash, 88 degree wide Angle, ISO 3200||1/3” 13MP, Sony Exmor R Sensor, 22mm Wide, ISO 6400||1/3” 13MP, Sony Exmor R Sensor, 22mm Wide, ISO 6400|
|Processor / GPU||Mediatek HelioTM P10, Octa-core (8x A53,@ 2.0GHz) / Mali-T860||Mediatek HelioTM P10, Octa-core (8x A53,@ 2.0GHz) / Mali-T860||Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, 2x 1.8GHz, 4x 1.2GHz / Qualcomm Adreno 510||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 2x 2.2GHz, 2x 1.6GHz / Cat9 Support / Qualcomm Adreno 530|
|Storage||2GB RAM, 16GB Flash memory, Up to 200GB Expandable Memory||3GB RAM, 16GB Flash memory, Up to 200GB Expandable Memory||3GB RAM, 32GB Flash memory, Up to 200GB Expandable Memory||3GB RAM, 32GB Flash memory, Up to 200GB Expandable Memory|
|Battery Capacity Charging||2300mAh, QNOVO Adaptive Charging and Quick Charge Compatible||2700mAh, QNOVO Adaptive Charging and Quick Charge Compatible||2620mAh, QNOVO Adaptive Charging, Quick Charger Included||2700mAh, QNOVO Adaptive Charging, Quick Charger Included|
|Android Version||6.0 - Marshmallow||6.0 - Marshmallow||6.01 - Marshmallow||6.01 - Marshmallow|
|Entertainment||Clear Audio +||Clear Audio +||Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers, Digital Noise Canceling, DSEE HX, LDAC, AHC, Remote Play capable||Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers, Digital Noise Canceling, DSEE HX, LDAC, AHC, Remote Play Capable|
|Size / Weight||5.65 x 2.62 x 0.31 in / 4.9 oz||6.45 x 3.11 x 0.33 in / 7.1 oz||5.6 x 2.73 x 0.31 in / 5.4 oz||5.6 x 2.77 x 0.33 in / 5.8 oz|
|Water Resistant||No||No||No||Yes / IP68|
Compare to similar items
This item Sony Xperia X Performance unlocked smartphone,32GB Lime Gold (US Warranty)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||mercate group||Amazon.com||Focus Camera||CST Group||Amazon.com||Focus Camera|
|Camera Description||13.0||23.0||23.0||23 MP||20.0||21.0|
|Screen Size||5 in||4.6||5 in||5.2||5.2||6 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.33 x 3.1 x 6.5 in||0.37 x 2.55 x 5.07 in||0.34 x 2.7 x 5.6 in||0.32 x 2.83 x 5.76 in||2.8 x 5.7 x 0.3 in||0.33 x 3.1 x 6.5 in|
|Item Weight||5.76 ounces||4.64 ounces||4.48 ounces||0.79 lb||5.68 ounces||7.04 ounces|
|Operating System||Android 6.0.1||Android 6.0.2||Android 6.0.1||Android 6.0.1||Android N||Android 6.0.1|
The Sony Xperia X Performance smartphone defines premium with its intelligent and powerful features. The intelligent Sony 23MP main camera and 13MP front-facing camera captures stunning pictures. The powerful performance of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, enables activities such as PS4 Remote Play gaming. The curved edge 2.5D glass display and water resistant design has a soft feel yet is durable. If you are running low on power, Quick Charge technology enables 5.5 hours of battery on 10 minutes of charge.
Top customer reviews
1) This model (F8131) is not the dual sim model. If you want to use 2 sim cards, you will have to purchase the international version of the XPERIA X Performance, which is model number F8132.
2) This model (F8131) DOES have the fingerprint sensor. HOWEVER, the fingerprint sensor is disabled by Sony in the US market at the firmware level. What this means is that, the firmware for the fingerprint sensor, must be changed. You will have to flash an international firmware for the fingerprint sensor to be enabled. If you don't want to go through the lengthy process leading up to changing the firmware of this device, just buy the international version of this phone, which is model number F8132, which already has the fingerprint sensor enabled. So, in conclusion, the fingerprint sensor is not nonexistent on this model, just disabled by default by Sony in the US market.
I am using this phone with a T-Mobile sim card, in the United States. I'm having no problems with connection.
The phone does come with a few pre-installed apps that I wanted removed so I rooted my phone to be able to remove unnecessary apps so I'm much happier about that. Some of the apps that were pre-installed were: Spotify, Facebook, Amazon shopping, some Tetris demo game, some Spiderman demo game, and etc. Sony's stock apps on this device are: Music, Album, Video, Lifelog, PartyShare, TrackID, XperiaTransfer, and etc. I have only had this phone for a few days and haven't had time to explore the Sony apps yet, but I am interested in exploring them.
This is my third Sony device. I had the Sony ZR and the Sony XA Ultra (HUGE phone *LoL*). I now have this phone. Make sure you get a case for this phone. The surface of this phone is very smooth and can easily slip out of your hand. I don't often buy cases for my phones, but this phone makes me a little afraid of dropping it due to the smooth surface. I just ordered this case: https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Ringke-Protection-Absorption-Technology/dp/B01HBWIPSI/ref=sr_1_62?m=A8YCUEQIOX5AP&s=wireless&srs=5811452011&ie=UTF8&qid=1493039145&sr=1-62&refinements=p_89%3ARingke%2Cp_n_feature_ten_browse-bin%3A11043312011%2Cp_6%3AA8YCUEQIOX5AP and a beautiful gold mirror case on another website.
The lime gold color of this phone in Amazon's photo is off from the actual phone color. In person, the lime gold is more like a soft gold with a hint of lime. A slight disappointment, but nothing to make me return this phone.
I only gave this phone 4 stars because I have only had it for a few days so not enough time to fully evaluate it, but so far, I have not had any problems. I've uploaded some pictures and sorry about the picture quality in advance.
For the technically advanced, I've uploaded an image showing the kernel version, baseband version, and build number. I've unlocked my bootloader, rooted my phone, installed/flashed the kernel that you see in the image, and I installed a Latin America firmware on this phone which has enabled the fingerprint sensor. I have TWRP recovery in which I used to flash the kernel and SuperSU.
I hope this information helps someone!
UPDATE (4-25-17): The battery life is great. I ran a small test. I went all day, on the 24th, without charging the battery. I browsed the internet, watched multiple videos, downloaded large files, left Wi-Fi and cell data on all day, and left quite a bit of apps running. On the 25th, I still have about half of my battery left to use. I am impressed so far. I've uploaded an image showing how much time I have left to use up the battery life, and this is without any of the Sony's battery management features enabled or any other battery management app. In the real world, I personally wouldn't be doing all of those things on my phone simultaneously, but it was a nice test that ensures me that the battery can handle multiple tasks without being drained extensively AND without running hot. However, if you are one who likes to play intense games on your phone for an extended period of time, I don't know how well the battery will hold up, but Sony does have battery management features on this phone to help extend the life of the battery. The battery is great so far and I've no problems with it.
* Camera: Great camera! The colors are incredible & I've found the camera's focus to be excellent. It takes about 2 seconds to fully launch the camera from sleep, which for me is pretty great. Video is excellent as well & while it isn't supported out of the box, there is a way to enable 4K video on this phone. I'm not sure why they chose to disable it, but you can re-enable it & it looks great.
* Performance: 3GB of RAM & a Snapdragon 820, it runs great! I've run high-end games, streaming video, browsed media-heavy pages, edited 1K+ row spreadsheets in Google Sheets & MS Excel, all a what I'd consider to be extremely impressive speeds. I've read reviews to the contrary, but this hasn't been my experience.
* Design: Aesthetics are 'meh' but the form factor is nice. A bit of a smaller screen/phone than I'm used to. However, I should note I'm 6'2 & 240lbs so my wife has suggested maybe the phone isn't small to everyone. I'm also used to a near phablet screen, so there's that.
* Screen: The display is sharp, great colors.
* Battery: Battery is middle-of-the-road, I'd say. I don't know if the OS/hardware has some kind of heuristic learning? The first day the battery dropped really fast, even if idle. The more I use it, however, it seems the more that isn't the case. I've had the phone about a week & a day of calls, email & gaming only get me down to about 73%. Idle works really well now too - would be interested to
* Cooling: I shot video of my kids playing outside in the pool this weekend. It was about 82 F & I'd only been shooting outside for maybe 5 minutes when the phone gave me a warning the temperature was rising, & if it continued to do so it would auto-shut off. The phone was pretty hot, but I'm not sure how much was the case I have for it vs the environment + video recording. I haven't had any problems recording indoors for long periods of time, so I will try again w/o the case & update my review.
* Design: The screen bevels just a little bit. It doesn't hurt the display at all, but I note it as a negative because this could be a problem if you drop it. On the cases I bought, it looks like the glass may bevel enough to stick out more than the case if dropped, which would result in a busted screen.
NOTE: I should note that my previous phone was an Alcatel Idol 4. Some of the reviews I had read about the Xperia said that the reviewer thought their phone took better pics, even at a lower resolution. That might be true, results are subjective is my point. I upgraded from a junk phone to this. If you already own an iPhone 6 or something, you may not be as impressed as I have been.