Sony Picture Station DPP-FP90 4x6 Photo Printer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Photo printer can print outstanding 4 x 6 inch prints direct from Sony Cybershot cameras or most flash media formats
- Large 3.6-inch LCD screen to preview images before printing
- Dye sublimation printing method creates spectacularly vivid prints
- One-button auto touch-up reduces red-eye, improves exposure, and sharpens focus at touch of button
- Portable design with carrying handle to print high-quality prints wherever you are
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lab-quality prints at home in about 45 seconds when printing from Flash Memory cards or PC--perfect for scrapbooking.
3.6" (viewable area) free angle Clear Photo LCD Screen and easy to use interface. View larger.
Portable design with carrying handle so you can produce lab-quality prints wherever you are.
- Fast, Convenient Color Printing : Sony's compact DPP-F90 Picture Station photo printer produces lab-quality color prints quickly and easily at home, office, even while traveling.
- High Speed, Low Cost : With new high-speed Bionz image processing technology, Picture Station printers can create full-sized 4" x 6" prints in about 45 seconds1 from flash media cards or in about 56 seconds from a direct PictBridge connection4 to a Sony Cyber-shot camera.
- Advanced Dye Sublimation Process : The Sony dye sublimation method can print 256 shades for each of three dye colors--cyan, magenta and yellow. That adds up to 16.7 million distinct colors for each Pixel, creating spectacularly vivid prints with smooth color gradations that look more natural.
- On-Screen Image Preview : The Sony DPP-FP90 Picture Station printer features a free-angle 3.6"3 Clear Photo LCD Screen (230k Pixels) that let you preview images before you print.
- One-Button Auto Touch-Up Control : As easily as touching a button, your Picture Station printer can save a flawed shot by helping to reduce red-eye effect, improve exposure and sharpen focus for best results when you print.
- Face Detection, D-Range Optimizer : Powered by the new Sony Bionz Image Processor, Picture Station printers provide Face Detection that can bring out the best in faces -- and D-Range Optimizer that helps to reveal more detail in both bright highlights and dark shadows, so it's easier to see facial expressions even in low light or backlight conditions.
- Direct Input for Multiple Media Formats2 : The DPP-FP90 supports multiple standard media formats2, including Memory Stick media, Memory Stick Duo media, Memory Stick PRO Duo Media, SD, SDHC, and miniSD media (without adaptor) as well as Compact Flash media, Micro Drive media and other standard media (with optional adaptors).
- Additional Photo Editing Features : Picture Station printers allow you to enlarge, reduce or rotate images, shift images to improve composition, add special filter effects (cross-filter highlights, partial color, sepia, monochrome, paint and fisheye lens effect), and superimpose messages or greetings on photo prints.
- Index Print for Quick Reference : Just as professional photographs create contact sheets to determine which photos to print, your Picture Station printer lets you make an Index Print of Thumbnail images direct from your memory card -- then quickly review the images with family and friends before making the photo prints you want.
- ID Print Feature : By adjusting simple height and width settings, you can reproduce multiple ID photos in full color on postcard-sized paper -- no need to depend on Internet services, photo labs or print shops.
- Long-Lasting SuperCoat2 Durability : ony Picture Station printers fuse a durable protective laminate coating to each print, protecting the surface from fingerprints, moisture and color fading so your color photos can remain bright and beautiful, year after year.
- Convenient PictBridge Printing : Connect a PictBridge compatible camera4 to your Sony Picture Station printer and make prints using your built-in LCD Screen to preview pictures -- saving the time it would take to turn on a computer, download images from a Digital camera, and transfer files to a printer.
- Portable Design with Carrying Handle : Compact, lightweight Picture Station photo printers make handy traveling companions, so you can produce lab-quality prints wherever you take your Sony Cyber-shot camera -- even on vacation or when visiting friends and relatives.
You can make borderless 4" x 6", multi-image Index prints or Photo ID prints--with a large built-in LCD screen to view images before you print and one-button Auto Touch-Up that helps to minimize red-eye, correct exposure and improve focus.
1. When printing from Flash Memory cards or PC
2. Direct media input slots accept Memory Stick Duo media and Memory Stick PRO Duo Media, SD and Mini SD media, and Compact Flash media; other media may require optional adaptors.
3. Viewable area, measured diagonally.
4. Not all products with USB connectors may communicate with each other due to chipset variations
Top Customer Reviews
I have, up to now been disappointed with ink jet printers and glossy paper results for photos but with this Sony DPP-FP90, those days are gone! If you're looking for a photo printer and you own a Sony cyber-Shot camera, look no further! GET THIS PRINTER! I chose to get the 90 because of the larger LCD screen and I'm kinda glad I did. It makes a world of difference when wading through pictures on a memory stick.
Couldn't offer a higher satisfaction rating. One of the few things I've ever purchased that I'm completely satisfied with. Well worth your investment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a great item. I have several of these. When purchasing such products consider your memory card capability between your camera and printer.Published 6 months ago by Greeny
The unit produces a high quality print with minimal fuss. It is easy to use and transport to various locations.Published on October 24, 2013 by Carl Frentz