Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Sony PlayStation 98175 Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One PS3” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 49% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 74 $19.89 Save $3.15 (16%)
+ $4.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play alone or with up to three other friends cooperatively as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious
- Each character brings their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons
- Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles
- For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Created exclusively for the PlayStation 3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals.
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is a multiplayer Action-Adventure-Platforming game that continues the popular Ratchet & Clank franchise on PlayStation 3. The tenth game overall in the franchise, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One is the first game in a new Ratchet & Clank game series and features a franchise first, four-player co-op functionality. This is available both locally and online. Additional features include the ability to play as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons, and a full cinematic play experience throughout the entire game.
In Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One we find our heroes in the midst of a dilemma of intergalactic proportions when Dr. Nefarious' latest evil plan goes awry leaving Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious himself caught in the snare of a powerful and mysterious machine. Begrudgingly, the Galaxy's biggest do-gooders and its most sinister criminal must work together to discover a means of escape in this action-packed installment of the Ratchet & Clank series. Delivering an explosive adventure infused with the series' signature humor and cinematic style, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One takes the franchise to a new level of accessible fun that can be shared with friends and family.
Four-player Co-op Play
In a franchise first, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One introduces four player cooperative gameplay, allowing players to team up as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Dr. Nefarious. Helping our heroes (and the Galaxy’s most notorious villain) take on their biggest challenge yet, players will be immersed on a mysterious world with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons at their disposal.
Key Game Features
- 4-Player Cooperative Mayhem - Play alone or with up to three other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious
- Weapons and Skills - Each character brings their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons
- Play Together Side-by-Side or Online - Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles
- A Cinematic Experience 4 All - For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments
4-player co-op mayhem.
A new machine enemy.
Full online and offline support.
A cinematic play experience.
Top customer reviews
The graphics are great,don't expect dramatic details like GOW or Uncharted but still very well designed and as always the characters with their quirky traits and attitudes make the game very fun as you hear them interact with each other. This game series is a god one to check out either for yourself or for your kids to have as while it may not have the blood and gore of the more serious hardcore games like COD it's still highly entertaining and I'm sure many kids even teenagers will find this enjoyable to play.
One should note that characters that move with you, get stuck, and hitting the "call" button is needed fairly often. For those used to using the right stick to control the camera - the camera is on rails and can't be controlled, and so the right stick is only for selecting weapons - which needless to say, I am always selecting new weapons since I am so used to using right stick for camera. L3 is for dashing needed occasionally, it does not work real well.
I gave 3 stars for fun/rating because I love the R&C franchise so much. For people who have not experienced the fun of the originals (Commando, and Up Your Arsenal especially), I can see that people might enjoy. Those with kids learning video games, can also play along, and probably help them-so its not all bad, just mostly disappointing from what I know could have been...