Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Sony Playstation Remote connect to Haier Tv?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2012, 12:43:26 AM PDT
Average Joe says:
Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control
I have tried the code 355 for my Haier 32" TV (ordered through amazon). I also tried to manually make it available but it is not working. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this tv and had any other results?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2012, 5:52:06 AM PDT
I bet I have the same TV and remote and the code doesn't work for me. I'm looking for others.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012, 12:37:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 17, 2012, 12:37:34 PM PDT
Watcher says:
I haven't been able to get it to work with my 39" Haier HDTV and I've scoured the internet with no luck. Anyone who has paired this with their Haier HDTV, please chime in so we can all benefit.

Posted on Aug 18, 2012, 9:46:26 AM PDT
Adam & Diane says:
I don't own a Haier TV, but I do own a Trutech. My TV brand was not listed in the manual that came with the remote, so I tried every single code until I eventually came across a code for Emerson that worked. Haier may be a subsidiary for a larger company. You may want to research them. It might help you determine which code to try, or you can even use the remote's "auto find" feature. I am not absolutely positive, but I think if you repeatedly press channel up instead of entering a code, it will find a one for you. Good luck!

Posted on Aug 31, 2012, 9:42:19 PM PDT
Dontae Dixon says:
I have a haier 32 but I'm using HDMI. So I left HDMI Control ON and registered the remote and it works with the TV without any prior programming. maybe that'll help

Posted on Dec 26, 2012, 1:10:15 PM PST
David Zilis says:
Anyone figure this out yet? I'd really like to control my tv now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control
Sony PS3 Media/Blu-ray Disc Remote Control by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,449)