The HVR-S270U features interchangeable lens systems, native progressive recording, increased sensitivity for low-light conditions, hybrid solid-state recording and other features designed for video production professionals and pro-sumers. Sonys 1/3-inch 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system enhanced by Exmor technology produces results in high-quality digital signals with extremely low noise. Both technologies combine to allow the HVR-S270U to perform significantly better in low-light environments with sensitivity of 1.5 lux. * The HVR-S270U is one of the first compact camcorders to offer the extra flexiblility of allowing users to attach different lenses. It comes with a universal standard 1/3-inch bayonet mount mechanism for easier lens changes. Also standard is a 12x high-quality, multi-purpose Carl Zeiss lens for HD video, with a Vario-Sonnar T* coating to reduce reflections. A specially designed 8x wide-angle lens is available as an option. The HVR-S270U offers 1080, 24p and 30p native progressive recording, using its 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor system and EIP technology to create true 1080p images and recording them as progressive signals in the HDV format. The progressive HDV streams can be output from an i.LINK interface and used for progressive editing with compatible non-linear editing software. Users have the option of hybrid recording to flash memory cards via a supplied memory-recording unit that attaches directly to the side of the HVR-S270U and eliminates the need for cables. This unit captures the HDV1080i, DVCAM, or DV stream output from the camcorder and can record HDV/DVCAM/DV files to a standard CompactFlash solid-state memory card, while users are simultaneously recording to tape.
Have one to sell?
Sony Professional HVR-S270U 1080i HDV Camcorder
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ClearVID 3CMOS Technology: Sony's ClearVID sensors are positioned at a 45° angle.
- Record to Compact Flash: The camera comes with an attachable recording unit, allowing users to record HDV and DV to CompactFlash cards
- High Definition on MiniDV Tapes with HDV: The HDV format, used in the HVR-S270U allows high definition recording on standard MiniDV tapes
- 24p Capability: In 24p mode, images from the CMOS can be 2:3 pulldown-converted and recorded onto tape in the standard 60i HDV format
- HDMI Output: Many consumer products are adopting High Definition Media Interface
This fits your .
2 used from $1,499.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
|Item Weight||13.9 pounds|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Package Height||13.5 x 14.8 x 23.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||18.4 pounds|
|Video Capture Format||mpeg-1|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080i_hd|
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
There are no customer reviews yet.