Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on March 10, 2014
Perfect, perfect, PERFECT! No-brainer assembly, solid / heavy construction, super tech-cool styling, and sized to be the perfect companion to my Panasonic 55" LED flat screen. It's so heavy that I have 2-inch nylon gliders semi-permanently stuck under the four corners to make sliding it on the carpet a bit easier. It truly looks as if it were designed for the TV. There's plenty of space on the lower shelf for my Yamaha tuner/amp, Panasonic Blu-Ray player, and Comcast cable box. The upper shelf holds my Polk center- channel speaker. Overall, the whole setup is very sleek and easy to clean. Best of all, there's no need to wall-mount the flat screen. it attaches securely to the vertical mount included with the stand, via screws that literally lock the TV in place at perfect viewing level from my LR sofa. That feature actually prevented the TV from being stolen during a burglary two days before Christmas 2013. It also comes with a smoked glass shelf that can be mounted on the top, allowing the use of the stand that normally comes with all flat-screens. Personally, using the vertical mount produces a much cleaner look, and also allows the TV to swivel horizontally approximately 30 degrees in either direction.

Great find, and even better price and shipping!
VINE VOICEon September 25, 2012
I've looked at tons of TV stands and this is by far, the best made stand for the price. It is heavy and uses mostly solid wood. The finish is perfect. Construction is straightforward. You have 2 options for mounting your TV. One is just sitting the TV on the top of the stand on a sturdy glass shelf. The other is to mount on a tube that swivels about 30 degrees, right and left.

I don't like the open back because you can see the wall, but I am attaching a thin sheet of wood, painted black, to to block the view of the wall.

Excellent value.
on June 11, 2012
Saw this in a brick and morter store and marveled at how good looking and sturdy it was. Looked online and found it with no shipping charge. As heavy as it is I couldnt believe it. It came well packed and on time. Putting it together is not difficult, just a little involved. It's parts are a little heavy, and there are a lot of bolts. Once done, it stands firm, and the solid wood frame looks great. Very high quality.
on May 6, 2014
Very, very sturdy and not too "techy" looking. It's pretty understated which is what I think most people want from a TV stand. If your TV stand is drawing attention you should probably rethink your decor.

Assembly is not too bad. Par for the course for assemble-it-yourself furniture. But it's much sturdier than any other assemble-it-yourself item I've ever put together.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 21, 2012
I was very pleased with the stand. Delivery was prompt (came a day before scheduled delivery date). I put it together in a couple of hours, by myself. It looks great and is very sturdy. It was the perfect size for my TV. The black finish is marvelous and there was no damages to the stand and well worth the price. (once I got rid of the static from wrapping, it shows shiny black glass shelves and matte black finish on the rest of the stand)
on March 19, 2015
Pretty satisfied with its quality and style.
It's simple and modern. The black glass and wood frame seem sturdy.

I put my TV on the top glass shelf instead of mounting it. My 47" TV seems bigger and better now...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2015
Product met my expectations. Looks great with my new Sony 4K 50 inch TV. Would add a black back board so that you don't see the wall behind the unit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2014
shipping was prompt. the tv base is much nicer than i expected very sturdy. i wish you had a matching computer desk
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 10, 2012
This is a nice solid stand but not perfect for all applications. I am using this stand with the Sony XBR55HX950 LCD and it creates a seamless fit using the included rear TV mount. I used the included spacers to move the TV screen flush with the stand front and mount the TV very low, with less than 1/8" gap between the TV and top edge...which looks very integrated. For quality the stand deserves 5 stars but for implementation of design 3-4 stars. I cannot think of any situation when you would want to see the wall behind the stand; so I attached black fabric to the rear perimeter and it really brought the look together. I suggest the manufacturer should create a fabric back cover attached with Velcro, to help hide the wires and wall. I do really like the large perimeter frame support and it is nice for sitting power strips, Ethernet switches, and cables on top keeping them out of the view. The pivot with the included mount is nice when integrating into a custom furniture surround [originally for a rear projection cabinet TV] like we have because it is easy to rotate the TV to get to the cables. For those wondering, the glass top is very nice and secure and I did mount it just to check it out...seems a waste it will not be used.
22 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.