Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 2, 2013
good size for the price. Bought this for the family digital camera. Camera says 10k+ pics left at 16MP so I don't think we need any new SD anytime soon.
on January 30, 2013
Not much to say. Seems to read and write very well in our new Canon Camera. Happy with the card and would buy again.
on January 25, 2013
I am always looking for low cost memory for all of my high tech devices and this one fit perfectly. I received it for under 20 dollars and it is the perfect pairing for my digital camera. Recommended for DSLR continuous shooting and video shooting. Makes file transfers so much faster than lower class SD cards. I would buy again.
on February 20, 2013
At least on my Lumix and downloading to my Mac, I could not figure out how to extract the movies I'd taken. Otherwise, the picture storage has been working fine. I am wondering if this represents an incompatibility with iPhoto for Mac.
on January 28, 2013
Good value for the mony... i bought it mostly for the brand name. I trust Sony products. so it does what all other brands do... not a big deal
on April 8, 2013
Excellent card, good price and worked as advertised. . . . . . . . . . . . .
on February 3, 2013
I have purchased several Sony SDHC cards over time
& have had no problems. Used for so many techy products,
I am spoiled by using Sony. Thanks Amazon & Sony.
on October 10, 2014
This is a pretty fast SD card. Currently using it as my main card on my E-PM1 and its doing great so far. This seems to be more closer to a true class 10 card compared to another class 10 card I bought from Dane-Elec to use as my backup. Overall highly recommended.
on August 1, 2014
very good
on July 16, 2013
Although the Class 10 SD card is a basic item, I was glad to purchase the same brand as my camera for cheaper than I could have picked up an off-brand card. Good price, arrived on time, and working well for both stills & video.