|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 pixels|
|Processor||2.2 GHz Core i7-3517U|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon HD 7550M|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Sony VAIO E17 Series SVE17127CXB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Core i7-3632QM, Quad Core, 2.20GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.20GHz, 6MB Cache
- Windows 8 64-bit, Bluetooth Standard (4.0 + HS), 1000BASE-T/100BASE- TX/10BASE-T
- Atheros® WB225 (802.11b/g/n)
- 17.3-Inch, 1920 x 1080, Full HD Display Technology, Backlight Technology: LED
- Installed Memory: 8GB (4GB x 2), Memory Type/Speed: DDR3/1600MHz, Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon HD 7650M
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Big screen. Big features. It’s loaded with everyday essentials and exciting extras. Built with everyday use in mind, it’s perfect for both work and play. With a backlit keyboard, large clickable touch pad and HD web camera, it’s as big on looks as it is on performance.
Top customer reviews
The screen is gorgeous and Blu-Ray playback is beautiful and painless. HDMI out to the TV works like a charm. It's not nearly as heavy as my old 17" Toshiba, and can be moved around pretty easily. Although you probably won't be dragging it to Starbucks, but that's why I have a smartphone.
The Keyboard is fantastic for a laptop (and the backlighting is boss), not sure how they managed to put a full numpad on top of the full keyboard and still have plenty of space for my big hands. The touchpad is maybe the only weak point, but it's actually not too bad if you configure it correctly. The stock configuration makes it a little tricky, but I tweaked it and now it's hardly an issue. It just feels a bit soft, not as precise as I'd like. But otherwise it's a quality machine and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs some serious computing power but doesn't like to stay in one place.
update:now even whit the original hdd the boot time is 10 second maybe less
update: looks like the intel core I7 processor is ready for turbo boost but ,in the bios there is no option to activate it,so i think that the board intel does not support turbo boost,i tried to install t boost gadget and gives me a error saying that i don't have a processor capable whit turbo b technology.
update:the new bios update has fixed all isues,now is a dream,/i love SONY ;)
Attention to all those that got this lap,go to the sony's website and update your bios,this will improve the system stability ,
other thing is tha you can upgrade the ram up to 16 gb,i got the confirmation here ,just run the assistant from crucial and it will tell you how much your pc support [...]
- comes with Norton pre-installed (which is junk), so you have to uninstall it
- the Sony software they deliver with it is way too intrusive and I had to uninstall it
- the USB connections are on the wrong side of the machine, get in the way if you use a mouse on the right side and something
like a USB stick or external disk is connected
- no touch monitor
- pretty hefty price
A very irate and longtime, loyal customer! Thanks guys at Amazon...
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.