Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Sony SWR10 SmartBand Android 4.4 KitKat or Later NFC Waterproof IP58
|Compatible Devices||Samsung-galaxy-note-8.0, Apple-ipad-mini, Apple-ipad-air, Samsung-galaxy-tab-s-10.5, 2nd-generation-kindle-fire-hd, Samsung-galaxy-tab-8.9, Apple-ipad-mini-3, Apple-ipad-mini-2, 3rd-generation-kindle-fire-hdx, 3rd-generation-kindle-fire-hd, 7th-generation-kindle-voyage, Microsoft-surface-pro-3, Samsung-galaxy-tab-7.7, Samsung-galaxy-tab-4-8.0, 4th-generation-fire-hdx-8.9, Microsoft-surface-pro-2, 5th-generation-kindle, Samsung-galaxy-tab-2-10.1, 3rd-generation-kindle-fire-hdx-8.9, Samsung-galaxy-tab-3-8.0, Microsoft-surface-pro, Samsung-galaxy-tab-pro-8.4, 6th-generation-kindle-paperwhite, Samsung-galaxy-tab-pro-10.1, Samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7.0, Samsung-galaxy-tab-s-8.4, Samsung-galaxy-tab-4-10.1, Google-nexus-10, Microsoft-surface-rt, Microsoft-surface-2, Google-nexus-9, Google-nexus-7, 2nd-generation-kindle-fire-hd-8.9, Samsung-galaxy-note-10.1, Microsoft-surface-3, Samsung-galaxy-tab-10.1v, Samsung-galaxy-tab-3-10.1, 2nd-generation-kindle-fire, Samsung-galaxy-tab-4-7.0, Samsung-galaxy-tab-10.1, Samsung-galaxy-tab, Samsung-galaxy-tab-7.0-plus, 4th-generation-fire-hd-6, 4th-generation-fire-hd-7, Apple-ipad-4, Samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7.0, 7th-generation-kindle, Apple-ipad-air-2, Apple-ipad-3, Apple-ipad-2|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Weight||60 Grams|
About this item
- SmartBand SWR10 and Lifelog Android app support devices running Android 4.4 and later.
- 3 LED Indicators
- Waterproof: IP58 rated
- Connectors: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, NFC pairing / connecting, Micro USB (charging) only, no data transfer
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Sony Core SmartBand along with the free Lifelog Android app that tracks your walking, running, cycling, travelling and even how you slept - discover just how much you live!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the performance. It mainly calculates steps, walking time, running time and calories burned depending on your movements. I liked how it is super accurate in terms of number of steps, if you swing your hand in the air it does not count your movement as steps unlike some other fitness bands that do. From my experience sometimes i take it off my wrist and put it in my pocket, it still calculate my steps. Also, from my movements it calculate how much calories i do burn when i am washing my car for example or working in the workshop.
Another thing that i really like about it is sleeping cycles calculation, when you switch it to night mode whether manually or automatically it will start calculating your sleeping time once you start to become passive, then it senses that your sleeping is light or deep from your movements, once you wake up it senses that also.A good feature also is the smart alarm, you set the time period that you want to wake up within, and it will wake you up once your sleeping become light.
I really liked this Sony smartband, and i have no regrets that i bought it.
I recommend it for everybody, whether they want to use it for fitness purposes or just for life loging.
Nice is though, you can tap on it to activate, skip and pause your music player (at least on the Sony phone).
That's really handy while you have the phone in the armband.
All in all, for the price and being from Sony, it should measure pulse, Oxygen level and elevation as well. There are cheaper competitor models out there offering all that and more.
Top reviews from other countries
Pros: there are two bands included so you chose the one to suit your wrist (most other products only include one band)
- it monitors what you use your phone for (in a general fashion), i.e. internet use, photos, conversations, etc and creates a log of how many minutes/hours you spend in each aspect.
- it does feel comfortable
- it is allegedly waterproof (not tested)
- doesn't check HR
- grossly inaccurate step counter and sleep monitor (my wife gave up wearing it after it suggested that she had been walking steps in her sleep! Since then it has been in its box (albeit still switched on) and whilst my wife has been 35miles away, it has still been logging her steps - the dog must have been wearing it!
The bad points - it did not show record of my sleep at all and regularly got disconnected from the phone.
Last nail - it sold at sport direct for £10
The lifelog app is interesting but it only takes info from your phone so if you are reading a paper book it doesn't show that and i don't think you can start it manually.
i think it is great. I think it is interesting.
update: I've had it for a while now and it spends as much time charging as it does on my wrist. It will probably end up forgotten in a draw soon.
down one star
there are 2 straps provided, one small, one large. The fit is comfortable and the strap is easy to put on and seems secure.
Overall a great fitness band at a very resonable price.
Just make sure that your phone supports Bluetooth LE (some don't even with 4.0). If not the tracker will not pair.