Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 [Download]
|You Save:||$100.95 (25%)|
- Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of 64-bit/192 kHz audio for the ultimate in fidelity.
- Sound Forge Pro 11 has a brand new recording interface with features that make even the most demanding work a snap. From running punch-and-roll sessions to managing multiple takes, we have you covered.
- The editing experience that you expect from Sound Forge Pro just got even better: convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
- Sound Forge Pro 11 includes a full complement of native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including our own popular Noise Reduction 2 audio restoration suite.
- Sound Forge Pro 11 includes fully integrated DAO CD mastering. Generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication. Perform PQ code editing, add CD text and metadata, and prepare high resolution audio tracks with iZotope resampling technology.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors.
Sound Forge Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
Red Book Audio CDs
Sound Forge Pro 11 includes fully integrated DAO CD mastering. Generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication. Perform PQ code editing, add CD text and metadata, and prepare high resolution audio tracks with iZotope resampling technology.
Pristine sound quality
Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of 64-bit/192 kHz audio for the ultimate in fidelity. In the mastering suite, select from among twelve included iZotope DSP modules and access superb mastering chain processing tools for sparkle and punch, excellent repair and restoration plug-ins, and precise format conversion tools for the best in sonic integrity preservation.
Sound Forge Pro 11 includes a full complement of native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including our own popular Noise Reduction 2 audio restoration suite. Partner contributions from iZotope and Zplane make the latest edition of Sound Forge Pro an even more incredible one-stop solution for delivering master quality audio.
New! Seamless Interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2
Transfer audio data between Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 2 and experience the thrill of working freely across the world's premiere waveform and spectral editing applications.
Redesigned recording workflow
Sound Forge Pro 11 features a completely redesigned recording interface that keeps you anchored in the workspace at all times while you shape and monitor incoming audio, arm and record takes, review your work, and prepare for the next pass.
Nectar Elements by iZotope
The included Nectar Elements plug-in makes vocal treatment a snap. Whether you're recording or mixing, get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally designed Style presets in genres like Rock, Pop, Folk, Soul, and Voiceover & Dialogue. From there, easily customize your sound by adjusting dedicated controls like Presence, Drive and Grit. Need to fix pitch problems, perform de-essing, or reduce room noise in your recording? Nectar Elements has you covered there as well. With 10 powerful processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your set-up.
Restore and repair tools
Sound Forge Pro 11 includes specialized tools that make it easy to carry out repair and restoration tasks on your audio files. Powered by iZotope, these plug-ins are configurable, easy-to-use, and they work like magic in a wide variety of situations. More about the iZotope restore and repair tools.
Win the volume war with new metering options available in Sound Forge Pro 11. CALM (Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act) compliant metering features help you follow the new rules while maximizing the dynamic range potential of your audio.
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Pro PC
Top Customer Reviews
I used ALL the mastering Izotope plugins. - waste of time and money
Of course, Sound Forge and SONY plugins are the best is the best.