Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on August 16, 2013
These are some of the best batteries that I've ever used. The stores stopped selling them, and I was really happy when I found them on here.
on July 30, 2005
Great Batteries, Been using them for a considerable amount of time in digital cameras and wireless mice and they have been lasting as long if not longer than any other brand I have used, Would buy these again.
on September 15, 2013
Best batteries I've ever used by far, not even close. Not even energizer or duracell can compare to these batteries.
on April 14, 2015
These are excellent batteries and are being used in my wireless keyboard and mouse set. They hold up really well and had a fairly recent production date. What more could you ask for? Fresh batteries at a great price!
on December 12, 2012
As always Sony batteries work great. I have always used Sony Batteries when I could find them at my local stores.
on July 6, 2013
Thank you so much. perfectly fine and worked great for my camera needs. Will shop here again
Ms. A Williams
on November 2, 2014
Working well. It will be interesting to see how long they last compared to regular batteries.
on January 13, 2015
Seemed to work fine, but you are probably paying for the sony logo.
on March 20, 2014
These batteries last the way they USED TO in America. Recently, I have been having to buy batteries CONSTANTLY and was about to throw OUT all my battery operated electronics. Perhaps, NOW, I don't have to.

Uh..these ARE expensive. Guess I'm paying for it all but it's worth it to ME.
on January 2, 2015