- Size (LWH): 3.6 inches, 2.9 inches, 5.9 inches
- Weight: 9.44 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5.36 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 607 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Sony Xperia J ST26a Unlocked Android Phone--U.S. Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$139.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$160.99 (54%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- WALKMAN app features a manual equalizer, surround sound and a dynamic and intuitive user interface
- Large and bright 4-inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen.
- Connect the phone to a TV or Tablet via Wi-Fi and DLNA
- More control over your media
- Easy connectivity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sony Xperia J ST26a Unlocked Android Phone--U.S. Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||4 inches||5 inches||5 inches||3.5 inches|
|Operating System||google android||Android||Android||google android|
|Camera Description||Information not provided||13 MP||5 MP||3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus|
|Battery Life||5.36 Hours||7 Hours||Information not provided||6.12 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.59 pounds||0.29 pounds||0.21 pounds||0.7 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Mon Nov 12 19:42:08 UTC 2012||Tue Jul 14 08:00:01 UTC 2015||Wed Dec 02 08:00:01 UTC 2015||Mon Apr 08 00:00:01 UTC 2013|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
An eye-catching combination of stylish design with stand-out screen size and clarity
Xperia J’s smart illuminations give you a heads-up. The light notifies you of incoming messages, Facebook updates and more, making it easy to stay in touch in style. Prefer to say it face-to-face? Use the front facing camera for a video chat
For your listening pleasure
Found the right track? The “WALKMAN” app keeps you in touch with your music. Just plug in your earphones and listen in soul shaking clarity. Or wireless connect to Bluetooth speakers and crank it up with xLOUD loudness enhancement to become your personal DJ.
Get the bigger picture
Watch the world, big and bright on the large 4.0 inch screen. Or watch your favorite films on the “Movies” app and enjoy the drama that matches your mood. Got an audience? Connect the Xperia J to your TV or Tablet via Wi-Fi and DLNA and share the bigger picture with your family and friends.
Shoot it sharp
Catch that look of joy with the 5 MP camera or shoot sharp action videos, then post everything on Facebook with just a click. View every detail of your favorite photos and videos in the “Album” app, and store your stills and videos on PlayMemories Online*, the easy, instant way to access your content from any device.*PlayMemories Online is downloadable via Google Play and may not available in every market.
Content and services
Owning an Xperia™ smartphone has never been so much fun. Open up a world of entertainment and grab your all-access pass to the hottest titles and latest tunes a single Sony Entertainment Network Account*.*Sony Entertainment Network with Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited is available in select markets. Music Unlimited is a subscription service. Please refer to Terms of Service for details of fees. Music Unlimited is not available in every market.
Store more with 50GB Cloud Storage from Box.com
With 50GB of free cloud storage from Box, access your music, videos, photos and more from your Xperia smartphone, computer or tablet. Just download the Box for Android app to claim your free storage space.*50gb storage offer applies to new accounts created before December 31, 2013. Requires the download of the Box for Android app and direct log on from your Xperia smartphone.
This phone is not locked to any specific carrier and comes unlocked by the manufacturer. It can be used with a GSM network service provider of your choice. It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card from your selected service provider. This phone is compatible with cellular networks that support GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and HSPA Bands 850/1900/2100. In areas not served by a 3G data network, you'll continue to receive 2G data service (depending on network compatibility). The downloading of maps, games, music and videos and uploading of images and videos involves transferring large amounts of data. Your service provider may charge for the data transmission, and the availability of particular services and features may vary by carrier.
This phone comes with a limited 1-yr manufacturer's warranty in the U.S. with original purchase.
For more information on the product, see the “Important Information” guide included with the phone.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very beautiful phone, striking resemblance to the Xperia T the Bond Phone. You will fall in love with it as soon as you see it.
2. 4-in display with decent ppi, matches the Retina display of ipod Touch 5. I don't really mind that but this can be important to others.
3. 1750mAh battery produces one of the most impressive battery performance in the Xperia family: I messed around with updating and downloading apps for the whole night and the battery level only dropped by 18%. Drops about 2% with WIFI and data off during the night.
4. Upgradable to 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.(But the upgrade comes WITHOUT the battery stamina mode as seen on Xperia Z, which is basically why I would ever bother checking for this upgrade.)
5. Camera takes decent pictures with 5-megapixels. Lots of options available. Adjusting exposure level, among others, is the most helpful.
1. User interface experiences lags from time to time, i.e. when swiping through home panels, which from my perspective can be tolerated given its almost pathetic chipset.
2. When I tried to open and work on two webpages at the same time, specifically Google translate and Wiktionary as I'm learning a new language, the phone was slow to response. It took a good while to reach google translate, and it became a hellish journey trying to open a new tab and reach Wiktionary. This is the deal breaker. I did make sure to use ES task manager to close unnecessary background processes. I won't consider other browsers as integration of Google products is the only reason I can even bear the Android system.
3. Back cover is a little bit hard to lift up.
4. Wifi is rather slow: it took ages to download a 20MB Chrome update.Read more ›
The display is large and crisp, and very responsive and the wi-fi works pretty well. Transfer speeds were pretty good. I upgraded the phone to 4.1.2 Jellybean through my wi-fi, the install files downloaded in almost 3 minutes (128mb file). I had to wait a while for the OS to install, but it was smooth, and works great.
The camera could have been better, but has simple to use features and the exposure can be adjusted to compensate for low light levels. Internal memory will fill up pretty fast when installing apps, and I would suggest the use of apps such as Easy Uninstaller, app2SD and Advanced Task Manager to help move, stop or uninstall files easily. Sound quality from the phone speakers are decent, but sucks through most of the headphones I tried and some video files even when converted by the software provided didn't play, I had to use QQ player to play them. The radio doesn't work very well where I am (Trinidad).
The phone is very customizable if you know your way around a Sony xperia and it does perform tasks well. Calls work fine, sound quality on calls are excellent. For the price, I think it's worth a look as a budget Xperia phone.
An update, it just suddenly started rebooting as it starts up, and won't stop no matter what I try. I am extremely disappointed, since it was working great for a while there. Will be returning this phone to Amazon.
The screen was good but not visible at the sun. The balck is very black (very good contrast) so that the text is really clear. If you want to get a headset, don't buy those for old sony phones. Sony recently changes the headset to the more popular one, similar to iPhone and Samsung phones.
However, I was frustrated by the camera which took OK pictures sometimes but very poor pictures most of the time. After many thorough experiments, I concluded it could not focus at far distance. I searched on internet and found many complaints on the cameras. So, I decided to return it with a sad feeling since I actually liked the rest of the phone.
I would recommend this phone, had not been the defective camera, to casual smart phone users. This phone is good enough to get some gadgets for Andriod OS. But, its not-instant responses might bother some users who expect a $200 phone should perform like $600 phones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
do not get this phone, it is one of the worst phones ever it got damage 3 times, first was the water seal from the audio jack got damage and water got in it, sony replace it, the... Read morePublished 10 months ago by armando
It is good product for cost .. It's working very well in Venezuela . I likePublished 14 months ago by KARUPSKA
This phone is really awesome...u will not face any problem related to battery and performance. Only problem is with primary camera. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Enrique Degrenia