|Screen Size||16.4 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1600 x 900|
|Processor||1.73 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||1333 MHz|
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1024 MB|
|Wireless Type||802.11 B/G, 802.11bgn, 802.11B|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Sony VAIO VPC-F133FX/H 16.4-Inch Laptop (Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Accessories - Standard Capacity Lithium-ion Battery (5000mAh), AC Adapter, Power Cord; Software Bundle - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, Microsoft Office 2010 Starter (Purchase a Product Key to activate a full Microsoft Office 2010 suite), Norton Internet Security 2010 30-Day Trial Offer, 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Intel Core i7-740QM Quad-core 1.73GHz Processor with Turbo(R) Boost Technology up to 2.93GHz
- 6MB L3 Cache
- 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM (8GB max.)
- 500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Customers also shopped for
Maximum performance and amazing HD entertainment on a top-notch 16.4"4 widescreen laptop with a backlit keyboard and integrated number pad. And with a Quad Core Intel Core i7 processor, dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics, and a Blu-ray Disc drive19, you will experience the ultimate in smart performance and a razor-sharp picture with amazing depth and clarity.
Top Customer Reviews
The USB port (or its driver crashes) at random times, this almost always resulted in the need for a complete reboot - if you want to use USB anyways - and who doesn't. Major pain in the butt. External HD, Mouse, digitizer, speaker bricked. Ugh.
Do NOT buy, unless you like wasting your money AND time - rebooting this laptop.
I have spent the next 3 months trying to get Sony to repair the laptop for me. I spent the first month just on the phone, trying to convince tech support that my computer had had a hard drive failure. Over the next month-and-a-half they had three appointments where they sent people over to repair my computer. The first time they replaced the speakers, the second time they replaced the motherboard and the third time they replaced the sound card. All three attempts were unsuccessful; the sound still did not work.
My computer is now at a repair center. I have no computer to work on right now (I had to borrow someone else's computer to write this review).
This is my experience with Sony Vaio. Maybe you'll have a better one. Who knows?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.