Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHCH700N: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic for phone-call and Alexa voice control - Blue
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLING: Blocks out distracting background noise for a better music experience
- AI POWERED: Hold the NC button for uniquely tuned noise cancellation courtesy of next gen AI tech
- HANDS FREE CALLING: A built in microphone lets you take/make calls and access your voice assistant
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 35 hours of wireless playback and 10 min quick charge capability
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. Activate with a simple touch
- Work From Home: Improve your productivity at home with a built-in microphone and Digital Noise Canceling to take calls or reduce distractions all day long.
- Distance Learning Ready: Connect wirelessly to a computer or tablet for all-day classes or music/movie breaks
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHCH710N: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic for Phone-Call, Blue (Amazon Exclusive)
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control - Black
Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHCH700N: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic for phone-call and Alexa voice control - Black
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control, Black
Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
|Price||$198.00||$88.00||$199.00||To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. Why?||$278.00||$59.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Focus Camera LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||On Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||8.71 x 2.72 x 10.28 inches||7.84 x 2.09 x 9.02 inches||3.20 x 6.70 x 7.10 inches||8.71 x 2.72 x 10.28 inches||7.27 x 3.03 x 9.94 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches|
|Item Weight||0.53 lbs||0.00 ounces||0.52 lbs||0.53 lbs||0.56 lbs||0.58 lbs|
|Special Features||Android||Noise Cancellation||Bluetooth, Lithium-ion battery||noise cancelling||Noise Cancellation||Hi-Res Audio, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, BassUp Technology, Crystal-Clear Calls, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control|
Enjoy your favourite music free of distractions with wireless noise cancelling headphones. Stay on the move with hands free calling and 35 hours of wireless playback on a single charge, or up to 50 hours of playback with wired listening using the supplied cable. Optimize noise cancellation or connect to your smartphones voice assistant at the push of a button. Neodymium Magnet Cord Length: Approx. 3.94 ft (supplied headphone cable); Frequency Response: 7 Hz–20,000 Hz; NFC: Yes; Cord Type: Detachable Single sided type; Volume Sensor: Yes. Battery Life (Waiting Time) : Max 200 hrs (BT: ON/Noise Cancelling: OFF)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Looks very sexy and stylish in blue color
- It is light
- It sounds simply AMAZING! I just cant believe that wireless headphones can sound like this!
- It holds 30-35 hours (not tested yet)
- It can be used wired
- It has controls on unit
- It can be controlled from mobile phone (Sony app), which is awesome function! You can edit, modify sound, equalizer, turn on and off NC
- Noise Cancelling not the worst in NC headphones
- It is totally plastic and this may cause broke one day
- It does not have case or bag
- Noise Cancelling is moderate, blocks about 50-60% of sounds
- Sony does not use soft leather, but cheap kind of synthetic one
- It may be expensive for 198$, as there are some interesting models for cheaper price
I guess that is all. At the moment I am burning them and will do that for 7-9 days continuously.
I am sure sounding will dramatically change after that!
They cover my ears and have the noise canceling feature that works really well. Fully charged lasts me several shifts but I usually throw on charger after the 3rd just to be safe.
Easy to set up, I don’t think there’s anything to be relayed for tips there.
Works with Skype and other apps, Windows and Mac.
I highly recommend them!
My $35 cheap Bluetooth headset getting old and brittle, I wanted to get a good replacement one and went for the Sony WH-CH700N, which was sold at a "reasonable" price compared to their high end headphones currently on Amazon. Sadly, when I received this headphones I immediately got surprised about how light and "cheap" they felt when handling them. I thought that may be, this was a new way for Sony to build their headphones to make them lightweight, and I thought that anyway they should perform awesomely as expected from a brand like Sony. Man I was wrong...
The sound was okey, without any noticeable good nor deep bass, but just like pretty basic ones. The pairing on my (new 2019) PC motherboard that has integrated Bluetooth went smoothly, but then once paired the sound kept randomly dropping depending on what was playing. If for instance I play a video from YouTube, then all was fine. But playing a game for instance, then the headset decided when it liked or not the sound that was playing, and thus gave me random sound cut/drop, which I never had with my other $35 headset.
I have also tested call with this headset, but it often refused to connect correctly, sometimes I could talk but not hear the other person, or sometimes it was the opposite, and when it did connect alright, the microphone was not filtering any of the other ambient noises, which were then transferred over along my voice when I talked.
The noise canceling seemed to work okey, without any hissing sound once activated, which I like and noticed in some other noise canceling set that they hissed as soon as you turn that function on for some reason. However, because those are very cheaply made and lightweight, the ambient sound WILL find a way to pass through, especially if you use those in a very noisy environment.
So in short...
- Noise canceling is silent without any hissing sound when activated
- It comes in blue !
NOT SO GOOD:
- Cheaply made and feels like they may break easily
- Sound randomly disconnect/drop when connected on a PC
- Noise canceling not enough to block sound in noisy environment
- PRICEY for what they offer (my $35 headphones performed better than this one)
- User manual could be hard to understand for some, just displaying picture and no explication text
You are welcome to try and judge those by yourself if you like. As for me, I returned mine already back to Amazon, and went with something else for now.