|Item Weight||56.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.75 x 57 x 35.38 inches|
|Item model number||XBR65X900F|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||4K X-Reality PRO; HDR10; Google Assistant Built-In; Works with Amazon Alexa, 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme; X-tended Dynamic Range PRO; X-Motion Clarity; TRILUMINOS Display|
|Speaker Type||Bass Reflex Speaker|
Sony XBR65X900F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Android TV with Alexa Compatibility - 2018 Model
|Screen Size||65 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Special Feature||4K X-Reality PRO; HDR10; Google Assistant Built-In; Works with Amazon Alexa, 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme; X-tended Dynamic Range PRO; X-Motion Clarity; TRILUMINOS Display See more|
|Connectivity Technology||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI, 2 USB|
About this item
- BEYOND HIGH DEFINITION: 4K HDTV picture offers stunning clarity & high dynamic range color & detail
- ENHANCED QUALITY: With the X1 Extreme Processor enjoy controlled contrast & wide range of brightness
- PREMIUM DISPLAY: Enjoy vibrant colors with TRILUMINOS & clear on-screen action with X-Motion Clarity
- DIMENSION OF TV WITHOUT STAND (W X H X D): 57 x 32 3/4 x 2 3/4 in, 54 lb || DIMENSION OF TV WITH STAND (W X H X D): 57 x 35 3/8 x 11 3/4 in, 56.2 lb
- Say It. See It.: Connect Alexa to your TV to stream smart camera feeds with your voice, play music, launch video apps, and more; Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Home
- Multiple Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 USB2.0, 1 USB3.0 & 1 Composite Port to Easily Switch Inputs
- Box Includes: Voice Remote, Batteries, Power Cord, IR Blaster, Operating Manual, Setup Guide & Stand
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Sony XBR65X900F 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (Renewed)
Sony X900H 65-inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, Game Mode for Gaming, and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
Sony X950H 65-inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
|Sold By||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Video & Audio Center - Same Day Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI, 2 USB||Built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI, 2 USB||Wireless||APPLE AIRPLAY APPLE HOMEKIT Audio Output(s) Bluetooth profile support Chromecast built-in Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s) Composite Video Input(s) Digital Audio Output(s) Ethernet inputs HDCP HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) HDMI inputs total HDMI-CEC Headphone Output(s) RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s) RS-232C Input(s) Subwoofer Output(s) USB HDD Recording USB drive format support USB playback codecs USB ports Wi-Fi Standard|
|Screen Size||65 inches||65 inches||64.5 inches||64.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||11.75 x 57 x 35.38 inches||57 x 11.75 x 35.38 inches||57.13 x 13.38 x 33.63 inches||57.13 x 14 x 35.75 inches|
|Item Weight||56.20 lbs||56.20 lbs||51.20 lbs||52.30 lbs|
|Refresh Rate||120 hertz||120 hertz||120 hertz||120 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||4||4||4||4|
What's in the box
BEYOND HIGH DEFINITION: The Sony X900F model television offers the best in 4K HD TV picture quality. With stunning clarity plus high dynamic range color, contrast and detail, and full array local dimming technology, enjoy a lifelike picture, enhanced contrast and remarkable brightness packed inside an incredibly slim design. ENHANCED QUALITY: Featuring the X1 Extreme Processor, 4K X Reality PRO and X tended Dynamic Range PRO 6X, this to offers superior brightness and a wide contrast range for a premium 4K television experience. Enjoy detailed and powerful real time image processing whether you are surfing channels, watching a movie or playing a video game. PREMIUM DISPLAY: The Sony X900F includes X Motion Clarity technology and a TRILUMINOS display. X Motion offers the best in fast action clarity to control blurriness and maintain smooth, clear and bright images whether you are watching a high speed chase in an action movie or speed skating. TRILUMINOS combined with 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping provides the widest, brightest and most vivid color palette seen on a TV. VOICE CONTROL: This TV offers voice control compatibility with Alexa and Google Home. Ask your TV do things like cast and control videos from YouTube with Google Home or change the channel or volume with Alexa. And, with built in Google Assistant, talk into your remote to play your favorite movie, check the score of your favorite team, and control your TV and even your home. MULTIPLE INPUTS: Currently supporting HDR10, HLG and Dolby Vision, this TV features 4 HDMI, 2 USB2. 0, 1 USB3. 0 and 1 Composite port for a variety of input/output options for easy switching between your favorite devices, gaming consoles and more. BOX INCLUDES: Voice Remote Control, Batteries, AC Power Cord Spec (US, 2pin, flat blades, Polarity), IR Blaster, Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE, Table Top Stand (Assembly required). The power consumption (operation) is 177 watts while in stand by mode the power consumption is 0.5 watts. Display language - English, Spanish, French.
From the manufacturer
Sony 4K HDR TVS
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Amazon will advise you of the delivery time. You know the date and you must be there on that date to sign for it. My bad that I did not answer the call but my wife and I were getting spam calls from the west coast and this call was coming from the west coast so I ignored it.
2, Installers will unpack, let you inspect for damage, set the tv where you want it, turn it on and make sure it works. They are not there to fine tune it for you they have other deliveries.
3. PIcture is excellant. Of note, I have Cons Repts and there review got me to zero in on this model. You can save hundreds with the 850 model. This one had just a few more bells and whistles and I spent the extra for it.
3. I went into the Custom settings and used the settings that Cons Reports came up with in their testing lab. Irony is the tv was already on most of their setting so there is not a lot of diff there. I discovered going through all many choices you can select via their menu that Standard, and the Sports setting give you the best picture. Sports setting is very vibrant and bright, too much for my wife. We use the standard setting most.
4 A biggy and worry of mine in this tv selection process ( I spent six months researching this) was angle viewing and sports blurry. We have two coaches at an angle to any tv we would get and I have to say the angle viewing is very good on this. Some of these led tv's you need to be in front of or the picture blurs. I sit at a 25 degree angle and no problem. Also, we watch a lot of hocky and football and there is zero blur or interruption. This tv is 240 hrz versus the 120 so you will get no motion disruption. I sit 13 feet from the tv by the way.
Last, I watched this tv at 2399 then it went to 1999 for a long time, then finally Amazon dropped it to 1799 and I was close, very close and I thought, come on drop it 200 more and they did. As soon as I saw it at 1599 I jumped all over it. Great buy. These wont last long at that price.
We had (still have) a Samsung 55" Curved TV (3D) in our TV room and it is beautiful and part of me wishes that i had purchased that same TV in 65". Am I happy with this one...mostly.
It's not a bad TV, but it isn't great out of the box: you have to increase the brightness and picture, perhaps you do on all of these, but this just seems OK. Had it for the Super Bowl and it was fun to show off!
One of the key things that I really do not like is the remote. This could really have been better laid out. It isn't user friendly. The indicator (up/down, left/right) is the inside ring that isn't marked except for some small ridges (will add an image). "Action Menu" Is how you update the picture quality and other tuning items. There are so many buttons that need to be on a remote, but they have to be creative, but I really like the Samsung remove.
"Apps" is going to your Netflix (there's a direct to Netflix button on the main remote.), YouTube, etc.Hulu obviously didn't give Sony much money because their app is initially at the bottom of the selection when you go here, but you can move it by going to the app and holding the center + button down and select "Move". Back goes back, Guide, etc.
There are 4 HDMI inputs, which is important based on all of the peripherals (Cable, Blu Ray, Sound Bar, and 1 extra). Chromecast comes standard with the TV so you don't have to use the extra port for that, and you can get extra apps from the Google Play Store. Sony Crackle has some fun shows!
I purchased the 3" sound bar, which was pretty easy to set up. It has a dedicated ARC port for it and then there's a matching input in the sound bar. Depending on how far apart you want sound bar and TV, you might want to get a longer HDMI cord. Mine is in front of the TV and the sub-woofer is pretty close as well.
We have an old tuner (1995) that is hooked up to 4 old school speakers (could use longer wire) and was able to use a 3.5 mm connector with to the back of the tuner and it works great. There is no RCA connector on this TV so you'll have to get an adaptor or be inventive like we were to connect older electronics. We have a Sony Blu Ray Player, which connected seamlessly with the HDMI.
I love having a larger TV - so many shows now have plot lines with people texting each other and I can barely see the texts! And it IS a VERY NICE TV. I just wish I were blown away by it.
Top reviews from other countries
He seemed more concerned about gathering my personal data than he did with troubleshooting the problem.
Never had a Sony or DOA display before. Two firsts for me. Not a good first impression.
1. The audio search function sounded really cool however it actually only searches content on You Tube, which is really disappointing and hugely annoying (I really don't like You Tube!). So if I want to know the top news stories of the day it just bring up crappy, useless content posted on You Tube.
2. There are very, very few mainstream apps that work on the Sony platform. And even less if you live in Canada. For example, we can't use apps like CBC Gem, Crave TV, and a whole lot of others. I'd estimate only about 10-20% of the apps I would like to use are available through the Sony TV. So while it's a great TV it has limited use in my experience. I wish I had purchased a Samsung Smart TV.
The sales people I talked with on Amazon did not mention these limitations, which I find really disappointing. I will not buy electronics from Amazon again because of this.