|Item Weight||90 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 57.3 x 11.6 inches|
|Item model number||XBR65X930E|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year TV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Sony XBR65X930E 65-Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD TV (2017 Model), Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.3" x 33" x 1.6", TV with stand: 57.3" x 36" x 11.6"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using Sony’s Android TV. The Infra-red (IR) Blaster lets you control other devices in your home from your Sony TV remote. You can use it to control your Set-top box (cable box) with the TV remote controller
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Slim Backlight Drive + (Grid Array Edge lit) directs light where it’s needed, filling scenes with extra brightness and deep contrast, all in an ultra-slim TV.
- 120Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you fast moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 2 - USB2.0, 1 – USB3.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Uncover The Detail With 4K HDR
High Dynamic Range (HDR) will change the way you look at TV. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
Everything Should Look Like 4K HDR
Our newly developed 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme outperforms our conventional 4K Processor X1 with 40% more real-time image processing power. It takes everything you watch and improves it to near 4K HDR quality. Object-based HDR Remaster technology can detect, analyze and optimize each object in the picture individually to adjust the overall contrast for a more natural and realistic picture on screen.
Extraordinary Brightness, Ultra Slim Design
Feel the sunlight burst through the trees. Our Slim Backlight Drive+ directs light where it’s needed, filling scenes with extra brightness and deep contrast, all in an ultra-slim TV.
Ten Times The Contrast
By precisely balancing the light output across the screen, dimming some areas and boosting others, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO 10x reveals a brightness range ten times that of a conventional LED-backlit TV. When combined with an HDR signal you’ll experience even greater brilliance in every scene as it increases the quality of HDR with finely-gradated bands of color and more vibrant hues.
Vibrant Colors, Smooth Gradations
Colors are as rich and vivid as nature’s own thanks to the Triluminos Display with more shades of red, green and blue than ever before. You’ll enjoy vibrant, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene. And, 4K HDR Super Bit Mapping reveals thousands of shades and gradations of light, for sunsets as bright and clear as real life.
A Genius TV, A Smarter Home
Find all the entertainment you can dream of, faster than ever. From movies and TV shows to thousands of apps, Sony’s Android TV brings you everything in an instant. And with Amazon Alexa compatibility, simply voice-control your TV and ask it to do things, like change the channel or turn up the volume.
|Z9D Series||A1E Series||X940E Series||X930E Series||X900E Series||X850E Series|
|Screen Sizes||65" / 75"||55" / 65"||75"||55" / 65||49" / 55" / 65" / 75"||65" / 75"|
|Resolution||4K HDR Ultra HD||4K HDR Ultra HD||4K HDR Ultra HD||4K HDR Ultra HD||4K HDR Ultra HD||4K HDR Ultra HD|
|Clarity||4K X-Reality Pro||4K X-Reality Pro||4K X-Reality Pro||4K X-Reality Pro||4K X-Reality Pro||4K X-Reality Pro|
|Contrast||X-tended Dynamic Range Pro||OLED||X-tended Dynamic Range Pro XDR Contrast 10x||X-tended Dynamic Range Pro XDR Contrast 10x||X-tended Dynamic Range Pro XDR Contrast 5x||Dynamic Contrast Enhancer|
|More Contrast||Backlight Master Drive||Individually controlled self-illuminating pixels||Precision full-array local dimming and boosting||Slim Backlight Drive+||Full-array local dimming and boosting|
|Color||Triluminos Display||Triluminos Display||Triluminos Display||Triluminos Display||Triluminos Display||Triluminos Display|
|Lifelike||4K HDR X1 Extreme||4K HDR X1 Extreme||4K HDR X1 Extreme||4K HDR X1 Extreme||4K HDR X1||4K HDR X1|
|Motion Clarity||Motionflow XR 1440/120Hz||Motionflow XR||MotionFlow XR 960/120 Hz||MotionFlow XR 960/120 Hz||MotionFlow XR 960/120 Hz||MotionFlow XR 960/120 Hz|
|Android TV Works With Google Assistant||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recommended Sound Bar||HTST5000||HTST5000||HTNT5||HTNT5||HTNT5|
Enjoy 4K HDR entertainment on our X930E with Android TV. With the new Slim Backlight Drive, this television offers extraordinary brightness in an ultra-thin design and with the incredible performance of the 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme, everything you watch is improved to near 4K HDR quality.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rtings ratings for:
Sony X930E -
Picture Quality 8.1
Sound Quality 7.3
Smart Features 7.8
Sony X900E -
Picture Quality 8.0
Sound Quality 5.9
Smart Features 7.8
Lg c7p -
Picture Quality 8.6
Sound Quality 6.9
Smart Features 8.2
Samsung Q7F -
Picture Quality 7.6
Sound Quality 7.1
Smart Features 8.1
- Exceptional blacks and amazing near dark performance
- Meets hdr minimum nits requirements
- Dolby Vision support
- Best 4K interpolation due to x1 extreme processor
- Easy picture adjustment on the fly
- Alexa/google assistant supported
- Sturdy base construction with quality materials and a sleek design
- Awesome cable management system
- Blooming and halo effect from edge lit technology
- For price it should’ve been a fald. Expensive for an edge lit
- Viewing angle
- Very heavy for a slim tv
- Best TV for under $1000
- Fald display
- Great natural colors
- When dimming is right the blacks are really black
- could have better blacks considering what you spent for the tv but it is better than TVs in its price range
- Some people may notice input lag, but people generally don’t or will become used to it to where they no longer notice it
- 900 nits makes this tv brighter than most, but sometimes inadequate for a bright room
- Poor viewing angle
- No support for Dolby vision
- perfect blacks
- Slim display
- Motion remote cursor
- Future proof (Dolby vision, hdr10, Dolby Atmos etc.)
- Low input lag for hdr gaming mode
- Amazing for uhd movies
- sleek materials and quality tv stand
- No blooming, letterboxing, motion trailing, or halo effect.
- Best color volumes. Can do deep greens and cyan levels that tradition led cannot
- picture adjustments are not as user friendly as the Sony’s
- Pixel refresher isn’t automatic
- Image retention is improved this year but still a thing that can lead to image burn even with c7
- blacks crush near dark details
- More noise artifacts when compared to 2017 bravia‘s and qled Q7F.
- motion interpolation is not smooth. Soap opera effect poor
- Picture seems to be generally darker than is intended by the content creator
- Motion panning is choppy
- Sometimes controller is touchy and the cursor will appear on your screen
- Loses signal to HDMI ports occasionally
- sits very low to the stand and some sound bars can cover part of the picture at bottom of screen
Hopefully this review will help people who are looking to join 4K who might have a PS4 pro or Xbox one x and looking to save money on now affordable 2017 tv’s.
Tl;dr: X930E>LG C7 & Q7F & X900E
First off let me say a few things about this Sony 930e. It's an awesome tv by far. The IQ is what you expect from a flagship tv. The black levels are close to that of the LG OLed b6. After comparing the 930e and the B6 side by side I have a few things I wanted to discuss. The black levels of 930e are very dark however what I have noticed compared to the b6 was that the 930e picked up some blue/purple in the blacks where the B6 was just back. I also noticed that the 930e is very bright to the point where the whites and bright areas get washed out and have clipping. You lose detail in the bright areas if you have this bad boy at max brightness which really defeats the purpose of a tv going so bright. It's just about unusable light. Especially if you use the X1 extended settings on high. The lg b6 handled the bright areas better than the 930e perhaps because it's not as bright. I have the 930e down at 20 on the bright setting and it looks good and bright in both day and night. The 930e seems to be sharper than the Lg B6 straight out the box however there are tweaks you can to the lg to nearly match the sharpness of the 930e but I would say that there seems to be more detail in the Sony 930e than both Samsung 9500 and the b6. If you are into that soap opera effect the Sony does a great job with it especially in the motion part. It surpasses the 850d and the 930d by far in that respect. Although the lg did does a great job as well I think the 930e handled jutteering and motion better. Skin tones on the Sony tvs seam like they pick up green tint and I have not been able to figure out how to get it out. I do not like that green hue to skin tones it does especially in Lower light scenes. The LG seams to have better skin tones more natural. HDR viewing so far is better on the LG b6. I have streamed some 4K hdr from Netflix and yeah the LG out performs the Sony. More detail in the darkest blacks in the LG over the Sony 930e. Colors are rich and vibrant and and probably the reds and yellows are deeper and more saturated often times on the Sony but blues and better on the lg. Not in every movie which is weird because there are some movies where the colors are better than the Sony. What I found was that with the lg b6 I had to crank up the saturation color +10 to match the sonys vibrance. I also noticed that background blurs and gradients are waayy better on the Sony 930e. It's like night and day. Very smooth transitions from light to dark espcially in sky's. Where the LG b6 is more grainy. Folks this tv has to be the best altertnative to oled right now in the price range and if you are only viewing from the front there is no hesitation that this tv would be the top choice. However this tv falls very short from off center viewing. It's absolutely horrible!!!!! And this is why I gave it 4 stars. This was the only thing that I just can't get over. For the price you are paying you would expect a wider viewing angle. My king chair is off to the right of the tv and everything is brighter and you lose your deep blacks which this tv is all about and for that reason the Lg b6 wins in off center viewing. If you want to. It a tv so that the whole room can get the best colors and picture OLed is where it's at hands down and worth the extra $200 but if you only will be watching from the center. This is then the Sony 930e is the tv to buy and you will be amazed at the picture quality. It's a giant step forward from the 930d.