Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on July 24, 2012
I've had a lot of Android and other phones. Working in IT I change phones frequently. I can honestly say this is the nicest Android phone I've ever had... Compared to the HTC One X the size and battery life are far superior (LTE to blame), compared to the Nexus S it is about the same but a better hardware design in my opinion. I could go on and on but I'll just say I'm very impressed with this device and am looking forward to the ICS update as I imagine it can only get better!
on September 24, 2012
Coming from an LG Optimus G2X, first of all, I really appreciate ICS and all the goodness the Xperia has under the hook...so far I love everything about this phone to bits. The display seems way better, and while I'm yet to try out the all-hailed WhiteMagic, indoors everything looks crisp and clear, and without any screen bleeding issues.

The music player is a breeze to use and setup, and the lock screen widget is very handy...I recall having to get an extra app on my previous phone before the music experience was as good as the Xperia's. I'm no audiophile, but I like what I hear. Other basic stuff seem to work very well...wifi & bluetooth setup is straightforward and no weird disconnections so far. I did have to fiddle about with the microsim before I realized you really need to push it back into the sim tray before it's securely locked.

I think that's the much I can say so far given I've had the phone for about four hours now. In case of anything, I shall post an update. All in all, a solid phone with a premium feel to it. Would have been nice to beef up the battery capacity a bit, but given my average usage, it'll do just fine
on June 3, 2013
My last phone was an Xperia X8 Shakira. And now the Xperia P, this phone is just great, light, sturdy, metal, cool translucid illuminated button... a pretty classy phone.
If you are looking for a phone able to run usual office tasks, casual gaming, listen to music, casual photo shoots with a slight above average quality, not too expensive, and that is able to work on almost any 3G network, then this is it.

But I give you an advice, before you buy it review the Xperia ION LT28. It's a 4G phone with 12.1 MP Camera and 1.5 Ghz dual Core with SD Slot and 4.5 inch screen and Playstation Certified. All that for about the same price (3$ to 7$ plus). But be cautious because the price it's only for the AT&T (LT28a - US Version) which will only work on some 3G net, even though some sellers claim it as LT28i (international), the international version price are higher (80$ plus or aprox. 350$).

Also there is the Xperia S that is also 1.5 Ghz Dual Core, playstation certified, 4.2 inch screen, and looks pretty much the same as the Xperia P, and also works for almost any 3G network as the P, and only cost aprox 330$

If you are in the US, this phone will work in some if not all networks. but take precautions before you buy it.

It didn't included the 2 NFC smart tags as they described. What they indeed included was the earbuds (a surprise to me because, I've thought it would include earphones which are not environment isolators), charger, usb cable, and an euro converter for the charger.
This phone has only 2 Gb for apps, and about 12 Gb for user data.
I bought it to use it in Venezuela (Digitel), but it also works 3G with other networks in here (I went for the sure thing, with a tight budget and tight schedule).
Did i mention that it came with ICS installed?
on February 9, 2013
I purchased the phone in August think that Sony would know something about making a phone.

I am very dissappointed with the quality of the phone. It does many thing but making or receiving calls effeciently. Take almost a minute or more to make a call.

In 3 months the SIM-card lid fall off by itself, I called the warranty they told me the serial number does not belong to U.S. instead belongs to U.A.E and they refused to honour the warranty.

1. SONY is international company and should honour the warranty.
2. There are fraud resellers who are selling non-US phones in the country without telling you, I bought the phone from: HassleFreeCell seller at amazon.

Both Amazon and HassleFreeCell have refused to help me out here.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2013
is a very sophisticated device, it's my first smart cel I have recommend them and especially to the person who is offering the product very responsible in delivery. Q is an unlocked phone can be used with any line here in Venezuela especially movilnet. his companion has an optimal resolution, Take photos crisp and q is d 8mp. Internet functionality is optimal and fluid. The android version is 4.0, the only comment I can make is q, q the device I rarely freezes icing ie functionality and I have q restart, but despite that detail d recommend it.
on January 3, 2013
Excelente celular, llego super rapido por parte de vendedor, Vino totalmente NUEVO, DESLOQUEADO, estoy contento con el vendedor, el celular es buenisimo, rapido y viene con Android 4.0 excelete (la descripcion decia 2.3 por eso me parece excelente q venga con el 4.0 instalado)
on December 18, 2014
No regular Android updates. Lags after a year of usage .
on January 21, 2017
Excellent!
on March 8, 2013
Its a very good smart phone ! i like it very much ,,,, all the features in it are excellent, the display is also very bright and the speed of the processor is very fast. Camera quality is awesom. but it battery timing is not very good. but overall its a perfect for me. <3
on August 8, 2012
The cellphone has a really nice android xperience, works really nice and the price is very good too, the only thing isn't good at all, the box didn't bring "Sony Smart Tags" as product decription said.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.