CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.26 shipping
Sony Xperia Ear for Android Smartphones - Graphite Black
|Price:||$179.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Lightweight and comfortable (6.6 grams). soft silicone inner earpiece with several customizable gel caps. Metallic finish on the outer part of the earpiece and IPX2 rating water protection.
- Voice command technology with Dual microphones, noise suppression, and echo cancellation.
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensors that turn the ear on automatically once inserted and allow you to use head gesture commands.
- Storage case that doubles as a portable charging unit with 300Mah lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of Talk time and up to 80 hours of use on standby with standard USB charging.
- NFC and Bluetooth 4.1 enabled. Compatible with any smartphone running Android 4.4 or later.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Xperia Ear - Your Personal Assistant
Bluetooth and NFC-enabled, you can send and receive messages, hear personalized information and news updates, check your schedule, search, and navigate all without having to look at your phone.
Ask Xperia Ear to schedule an appointment, navigate you to your next meeting, or search for information. Have it read your incoming messages and send a reply on your behalf.
Stay In Control
Xperia Ear has an integrated proximity sensor, gyroscope, and accelerometer so it knows if it’s in your ear, or in its charging case, and reacts accordingly. You can even use a nod of the head to confirm a command.
Stay In Touch
With dual microphones, noise suppression and echo cancellation, your Xperia Ear is easy to talk to. Ask it to perform a task or provide information, and it will deliver what you need.
Compatibility and Specifications
- Android version 4.4 or later (Not compatible with Xiaomi and the following LG devices: LGV32, LGL22, LG G3 Beat)
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Weight: 6.6 grams
- Size: 15.2 x 29.3 x 24.3 mm
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Durability: IPX2 water protection
- Indicators: Color LED’s
- Sound: Dual microphone, Noise suppression, Echo cancellation, Balance Armature driver
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, NFC (core unit), MicroUSB (charging case)
- Battery Life: Talk time: up to 4.0 hours (core unit), Talk time: up to 16 hours (with charging case), Standby time: up to 80 hours, 65mAh battery capacity (core unit), 300mAh battery (charging case)
- Color: Graphite Black
Introducing Xperia ear, the innovative new personal assistant from Sony that intelligently helps you manage your day. Bluetooth and NFC enabled, you can send and receive messages, hear personalized information and news updates, check your schedule, search, and navigate Without having to look at your phone. With voice command technology, Xperia ear lets you dictate a text that you can send immediately or save for later. In addition to voice command, you can also accept (or ignore) phone calls with head gestures. Xperia ear knows when it has been placed in your ear and will automatically turn on to read updates and calendar reminders so you never miss an important meeting or occasion. It also comes with a sleek storage case that doubles as a portable charger, so it's powering up even when you’re not wearing it.
Top customer reviews
Ok this deserves a 5 star rating for a couple reasons. First I couldn't get it to sync with my phone so i called Tech Support, they were able to run 2 tests and determine it was my phone that was not up to date with a new release of the app they just pushed out a few days earlier. So I upgraded and Tech Support followed up and it's connected. Being in sales I'm on my cell phone almost 5 hours a day, this one is great simple push button for the assistant to send a text, make a call, get the weather. My only issue is if you lose the case you are out of luck for charging the earpiece, what ever you do don't lose it. My calls are clear, and my voice to test is great also. The unit is compact which is nice so it doesn't take up too much room or interfere with my other duties. I'm sold on this one, get one of these to help you be your own personal assistant. I put a picture on here to help you with the size idea. Enjoy!!!
Some of the functions you can perform with this include
-Checking the date and time, "Date" "Time" or "What is the...."
-Setting alarms, timers, appointments, "Wake me up at..." "Set alarm/timer for...", "Set appointment/add event...." "Check calendar/schedule"
-Make calls, return calls, check SMS
-Search the internet
-Check weather/news/battery level
-Locate your phone
Do you need this? No, but it's more convenient and faster than swiping/logging into your phone. One step closer to Star Trek's "Computer...."