Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $199.99
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sony Xperia 5 II Unlocked Smartphone
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless Carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Screen Size||6.1 Inches|
|Other camera features||Front|
About this item
- 21:9 CinemaWide 120Hz4 6.1” HDR OLED display “powered by CineAlta”
- Triple camera array with ZEISS optics and Real-time Eye AF
- World’s first smartphone w/ 4K/120p for incredible slow motion video
- Fast gaming: 240Hz touch scanning rate 240Hz Motion blur reduction
- Superior sound with true front stereo speakers and 3.5mm audio jack
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sony Xperia 5 II
Built for speed, made compact
Combining impressive speed with compact design, level up your entertainment and creativity with the Xperia 5 II and Sony´s latest audio, video and Alpha technologies.
A design you love with the technology you need
The perfect size to fit in your hand or pocket yet packed with the very latest Sony technology. Discover the Xperia 5 II.
Compact and Powerful
The Xperia 5 II is compact and loaded with the latest Sony technology so there's no compromise on performance - whether you're gaming, streaming a movie, capturing the perfect shot or listening to music.
8 The feature may vary by content, game availability, and compatibility.
9 240Hz Motion blur reduction is a Game enhancer feature. Taking the 120Hz display refresh rate, it inserts a black frame in between each frame to provide the equivalent visual effect of 240Hz refresh rate. The result is blur-free images with marginally decreased brightness. The feature may vary by content, game availability, and compatibility.
13 360 Reality Audio requires a subscription to a compatible online music service, and third party terms, conditions, account, and fees may apply.
2020 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony and its logos are marks of Sony Corporation. All other marks are marks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Compare with similar items
Sony Xperia 1 II 5G (XQ-AT52) Global Edition / 8GB+256GB / Dual SIM Free (White)
Google Pixel 4a - New Unlocked Android Smartphone - 128 GB of Storage - Up to 24 Hour Battery - Just Black
Sony Xperia 5 II 5G XQ-AS72 256GB 8GB International Version - Blue
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone | 128 GB | US Version Smartphone | Pro-Grade Camera, 30X Space Zoom, Night Mode | Cloud Navy
Asus ROG Phone 3 512GB 12GB RAM 5G ZS661KS / I003DD SD865+ Global Version - Black Glare
|Sold By||Adorama||NGP STORE USA||Amazon.com||NGP STORE USA||Amazon.com||NGP STORE USA|
|Camera Description||Front||Rear, Front||Front, Rear, Video||Rear, Front||Front, Rear, Video||Front|
|Screen Size||6.10 inches||6.5 inches||5.8 inches||6.10 inches||6.5 inches||6.59 inches|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 3.62 x 2.17 inches||0.3 x 6.5 x 2.8 inches||5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches||0.31 x 6.22 x 2.68 inches||0.33 x 2.93 x 6.29 inches||6.7 x 3.1 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Weight||5.76 ounces||1.06 ounces||4.94 ounces||1.00 ounces||6.70 ounces||1.00 ounces|
|Operating System||Android 10.0||—||Android||Android 10.0||Android||Android|
Sony Xperia 5 II Dual Sim Unlocked Smartphone 120 Hz HDR OLED CinemaWide Display, 128GB - Black - (US Warranty)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I swapped my sim from my note 9 into the phone and couldn't get the phone to acquire mobile data or service. In the end it worked after resetting the network info after activating the phone with a new Verizon sim card.
Well balanced phone weight wise. Feels better grip wise with a case. 4k display is crisp and beautiful. You don't know what you're missing till you use it. Operating system experience coming from Samsung is lacking in some features but it's a Sony and it gets to be different and that's a good thing.
Height compared to my note is just slightly taller and less width. Better weight distribution and one/two handed use ergonomics and feel (big deal for me). The tall screen freaking rocks and the media consumption razzle dazzle features make the upgrade and price justifiable. Vibrating phone feature with sound makes the experience beautiful especially listening with headphones. I highly appreciate creator mode and flat and accurate color in picture and camera pics especially coming from Samsung where the vividness and popping colors took away from reality which to me is more beautiful. Git ittt
1) Amazballs screen, battery life, responsiveness, and minimal Android overlay.
2) Still figuring out the camera but so far it's one of the best I've had.
3) Headphone jack - yes, a freaking headphone jack is back!
4) Speaker sound is reminiscent of the original HTC Boomsound; rich sound all the way through.
5) No stupid sim card tool required. Just use a finger that has a fingernail. LOL
6) Works on Verizon
7) Has wireless charging! Finally, a Sony flagship that has wireless charging!
1) Screen is skinny and might take some time getting used to but if you've got big hands like I do, it's actually a quick adoption.
2) Provisioning with Verizon will require a call-in. Swapping sim cards will not work. The good news, once you've got it up on Verizon, visual voicemail does work.
3) No wifi calling but never used it anyways.
Are you looking for a phone that stands out from the rest, isn't a sheep, and possibly has the best display out of all the devices currently available? This is the phone for you.
Are you looking for a phone that has wifi calling? This isn't the phone for you.
- HDMI input. Kind of the selling point of this device. Very easy plug & play. Viewfinding with the stunning 4K display is amazing.
- Dedicated camera button and an extra shortcut button. Very handy.
- Pro camera apps. The movie app has a focus shifting feature which is quite nice.
- Rugged shell. I haven't tried to damage it but it feels like it's the same rugged material on my Sony cameras.
- Long battery life. The battery isn't the biggest out there but I can use it almost for 2 days without charging.