- Size (LWH): 5.75 inches, 2.83 inches, 0.29 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 32GB 4G/LTE International Version No Warranty (BLACK)
|Price:||$369.99 + $4.49 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 5.2-inch with 1080 x 1920 Resolution Display
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Quad-core 1.5 GHz & Quad-core 2 GHz
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 200 GB
- Main Camera: 23 MP, 5520 х 4140 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash; Front Camera: 5MP, 1080p, HDR.
- Nano SIM; AT&T, T-Mobile & other GSM carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase); DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Make fleeting last forever Capture blink-of-an-eye moments with our fastest autofocus Xperia Z5 lets you capture life’s greatest photo opportunities, before they pass you by. With its Hybrid Autofocus, our best camera phone yet is a master of speed and accuracy. Combined with 23 megapixels and five times more powerful image zoom, Xperia Z5 is able to capture even the most fleeting moments. In sparkling clarity. On the first try. Light up the night Sony’s best low-light technology in a camera phone The magic of the night isn’t lost on Xperia Z5. Equipped with the next-generation Sony image sensor, you can capture beautiful night scenes as you see them – without the usual noise or blur. What beauty feels like Xperia Z5 delivers a design difference you can feel. A metal frame with precision engraving. A smooth, simplified form. And a frosted glass back that’s both gentle on the eye and cool to the touch. Doesn’t mind a little rain With a waterproof and dust tight design, you don’t need a rain date Rain happens. So do drops in the sink and knocked over drinks. Xperia Z5 has Sony’s leading waterproof* design and an IP68 rating. Because a little water should never ruin the day. The phone that knows it’s you Xperia Z5’s power button has our new, integrated fingerprint sensor. The button is intuitively placed on the side of the phone, so you’re able to pick up and securely unlock in a single movement. What if every day had more hours? Do more with up to two days of battery life Xperia Z5 brings you up to two days** of ground-breaking battery power from a single charge. Listen to more music, talk for days, and stay out longer without worry. When you do need topping up, Xperia Z5 has Quick Charge capabilities to get you a full day of power in just 45 minutes. LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B28 *****Please check with your carrier for compatibility. We are not responsible for any incompatible issues.
Top Customer Reviews
2. Camera: A huge upgrade from XPERIA Z3, I feel that it produces better photos than my LX-3 does.
3. Removal of the lousy flip covers on Z3 makes the water-proof function more practical, I took it with me to Santa Monica beach and take pictures in the sea - no problem.
What I don't like -
1. Sometimes It can take almost 10 seconds to launch the camera.
2. Battery life is not as good as Z3. My Z3 COMPACT has 70% power left after 5 p.m. and Z5 has only around 40% to 50% so it's burning almost twice of the battery.
2. Overheating at the upper part of the phone (above the NFC logo), but it's acceptable as most of the time you won't be touching that area
• The screen is really sharp even though it's just a 1080p, thanks to it X-reality. However if you were to compare this to a Galaxy S6 or any smartphone with a AMOLED display, I would say the AMOLED does produce more vibrant color. Pixel vise I highly doubt anyone can tell the different unless you hold the very very close to your eyes (which of course, not a lot of people will do that). I do think that reading on the Z5 is more comfortable though
• Sony has a lot of commercial regarding about their "Hi-res" music and "Hi-res" player and I think they are right. The stereo front speaker is nice since you will rarely block it but don't get your hope on it since its not really that loud. I mean you wouldn't want to use it as an entertain system with a lot of people anyway. Next the headphone, I've seen a lot of review saying the sound quality isn't as good as the other smartphone out there, in this case I will have to take a different ground. I own a Sony MDR-1ADAC and the sound is amazing when pair with the Z5. I tried compare with it Galaxy S6 and to me I feel like there is clearly different quality in music. On the down side, you are require to have a Hi-res music quality otherwise the quality isn't that . . . .
• "SoC 810 does it overheat ?" my answer is "It really depend" If you're recording a 4K video then yes it will definitely heat up but so does the other smartphone. Gaming vice I think the Z5 is doing fantastic, the Z5 can run any game so far that I tried smoothly. It does though lag sometime when it heats up (rarely, like 1% ) and has low battery mode is activate. It definitely run smoother than my HTC oneM9+ haha.
• Now everyday uses such as email, texting, web surfing, all of these are buttery smooth. In fact I would say any flagship is the same in this area, unless you came from an IOS which is a lot heck smoother.
• That hybrid focus ! Yes it focus really fast BUT it take like a WHILE to processing the image. If you came from a Galaxy S6 or even from an Iphone 5 you will notice a substantial different in time. Iphone took a picture in like a blink of an eye, while S6 is a little slower than that but still in a blink of an eye. But for the Z5 its like 1-2 second on camera processing after picture was taken which can be huge deal if you really need to get that picture. I would say the Z5 is more like a digital camera since it be "hit" then done. The image quality though I would say the Z5 is better compare to the S6 or Iphone 6 but its not really a by a big margin though. Also if you really want to take a professional picture, then any smartphone wouldn't do as of now. Overall I wouldn't sacrifice the 1-2 second for a little better camera, but if you can live with that, then I would just say go ahead.
• Front camera is okay but wouldn't say it's the best out there in the market compare to like a selfie centred phone. It does produce a satisfy result though.
• If you like Stock-Android then you will probably like this too. It ran almost identical to stock android except with the small app. There's a bloatware but you can un-install it or just disable it. The finger print scanner on this phone is superb, its super and way more accurate than the Iphone 6 or even the S6 (at least to me).
• This is for people who has a PS4 and want it to use for a remote play. It work technically but don't expect the same experience from the TV also a good internet connection is require to a smooth remote play too. Unless you want to connect you Z5 to a Lan cable, which work haha (I did that :D)
• The battery on this phone is last longing, you can expect a whole day or more with this phone. The charging is quite slow to me though even with the Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 but maybe I was just used to a tiny battery of an Iphone 6 and S6.
• The phone also come with expandable storage which could give you an 32GB boost in less than $50
• The water proof and dust proof thingy isn't really a big deal if you're always careful around with your phone
• The strap hooker or whatever it call, to me is something I really miss. With this I can use the phone without fear of dropping, I can even take a photo without fear of dropping the phone into a river, jungle, mountain or so whatever you can name it.
The phone is a premium phone if you ask me but does it worth the price, I wouldn't say it worth it to buy this phone as of now. The music quality on this phone is superb if you use a Hi-res audio and headphone. The camera is also really good but take about 1-2 second longer than the IPhone or S6 to process the image. Heating isn't something you have to worry anymore, as per gaming it will eventually heat up after a while of playing but so does every phone. Overall I would say this is a great phone, it would be perfect for me if the camera processing is at least as fast as the S6
The design is stunning, you can see and feel it's premium and the frosted glass back is much better in terms of looks and how it feels. Only thing I did notice is that the front facing speakers on my Z5 were louder, but other than that, it's a great flagship phone, highly recommended and it's WATERPROOF! No need to wait for an alternative version like Samsung and iPhone hasn't ever had that feature so, yeah. Great job Sony.
long time not use a sony celphone.i used Samsung galaxy note 5 s6 and edge,LG gflex 2 iphone 6 and plus nexus 6 etc.....so now sony Z5.
there are so many reviews on the net about this phone,so i just wanna say somethings about my feeling.
#1:the heat issue.i downloaded the game modern combate 5 with the screen on,about 2 hours to completed everything,and played it about 1 hour,the phone got warm.yes just warm,not heat at all! and nothing happened with the app.it's normal like the orthers bands.even my s6 edge got more heat than the z5 under the same use.so don't worry about this issue on z5 like z3 plus.
#2:the fingerprint unlock.it is fast! more than the s6 and edge! yes i do mean it! on my s6 edge i had to wait about 1 sec to unlocked the phone,but not on z5.just like iphone,maybe faster! it won't let you down!
#3:the screen,sony did the great jobs on this! it is beatiful sharp than my s6 edge with 2k screen.
#4:software.it is like nexus,clean and not so much apps of sony.i am not boring yet like when i played my s6 edge.it is smooth!
#5:battery.enough to one day uesd! without the stamina modo on!
so i like my z5,more than the s6 and edge,maybe the note 5 will take it down for some ways.but no one is perfect,even the iphone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3.unnecessary restartingRead more