- Size (LWH): 5.75 inches, 2.83 inches, 0.29 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 32GB 4G/LTE International Version No Warranty (BLACK)
|Price:||$436.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 5.2-inch with 1080 x 1920 Resolution Display
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Quad-core 1.5 GHz & Quad-core 2 GHz
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 200 GB
- Main Camera: 23 MP, 5520 х 4140 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash; Front Camera: 5MP, 1080p, HDR.
- Nano SIM; Works with GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 32GB 4G/LTE International Version No Warranty (BLACK)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mega Mobile||JP Mobiles LLC||NGP STORE USA||Gotham's Cells|
|Camera Description||23 MP||23 MP||23 MP||23 MP|
|Screen Size||5.2||4.6 in||5.5 in||5.5 in|
|Item Dimensions||2.83 x 5.75 x 0.29 in||0.29 x 5.7 x 2.8 in||1.18 x 4.72 x 1.97 in||3.1 x 6.08 x 0.31 in|
|Item Weight||5.44 ounces||5.44 ounces||0.75 lb||6.4 ounces|
|Additional Features||dual-camera;fingerprint-sensor;lte;smartphone;internationally-sourced||smartphone, touchscreen, built-in-gps, bluetooth-enabled, dual-camera, lte||lte, smartphone, touchscreen, dual-camera, expandable-memory||dual-sim, internationally-sourced, smartphone, dual-camera|
Seller Warranty Description1 YEAR - Defects only, replacement with reconditioned or like new unit.
Top Customer Reviews
2. Camera: A huge upgrade from XPERIA Z3, I feel that it produces better photos than my LX-3 does.
3. Removal of the lousy flip covers on Z3 makes the water-proof function more practical, I took it with me to Santa Monica beach and take pictures in the sea - no problem.
What I don't like -
1. Sometimes It can take almost 10 seconds to launch the camera.
2. Battery life is not as good as Z3. My Z3 COMPACT has 70% power left after 5 p.m. and Z5 has only around 40% to 50% so it's burning almost twice of the battery.
2. Overheating at the upper part of the phone (above the NFC logo), but it's acceptable as most of the time you won't be touching that area
• The screen is really sharp even though it's just a 1080p, thanks to it X-reality. However if you were to compare this to a Galaxy S6 or any smartphone with a AMOLED display, I would say the AMOLED does produce more vibrant color. Pixel vise I highly doubt anyone can tell the different unless you hold the very very close to your eyes (which of course, not a lot of people will do that). I do think that reading on the Z5 is more comfortable though
• Sony has a lot of commercial regarding about their "Hi-res" music and "Hi-res" player and I think they are right. The stereo front speaker is nice since you will rarely block it but don't get your hope on it since its not really that loud. I mean you wouldn't want to use it as an entertain system with a lot of people anyway. Next the headphone, I've seen a lot of review saying the sound quality isn't as good as the other smartphone out there, in this case I will have to take a different ground. I own a Sony MDR-1ADAC and the sound is amazing when pair with the Z5. I tried compare with it Galaxy S6 and to me I feel like there is clearly different quality in music. On the down side, you are require to have a Hi-res music quality otherwise the quality isn't that . . . .
• "SoC 810 does it overheat ?" my answer is "It really depend" If you're recording a 4K video then yes it will definitely heat up but so does the other smartphone.Read more ›
The design is stunning, you can see and feel it's premium and the frosted glass back is much better in terms of looks and how it feels. Only thing I did notice is that the front facing speakers on my Z5 were louder, but other than that, it's a great flagship phone, highly recommended and it's WATERPROOF! No need to wait for an alternative version like Samsung and iPhone hasn't ever had that feature so, yeah. Great job Sony.
Sony is really late with this phone because is not better in speed screen or camera than samsung S6 is so late to the market i think carriers is Usa don't want this phone.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am just knowing the cellphone but i am totally satisfaced with it. That's and excelent phone, I am really happy with the ellectionPublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
The phone works perfectly, has everything I was looking for in a smartphone. It also arrived exactly on time and the packaging was excellent. I just love it!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
very satisfied with the shipment, excellent product, fulfiled with published thanksPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My phone worked well for some time and then it wouldn't stop giving trouble , i reset it and now its unresponsive and in ChinesePublished 1 month ago by Wendell Griffith
The phone look new, work great, and nice phone , But the phone is open box and poor shipping box.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Worked fine but had mad overheating problems and crashed. It could have been a faulty product that I got but i returned it and got the new Moto G. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer