Sony Xperia Z3+ 32GB GSM/LTE Unlocked Cell Phone - Black (U.S. Warranty)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20.7 MP Main Camera lets you take bright and clear photos, even in difficult lighting conditions, such as indoors, in back-lit situations, or outdoors at night.
- With PS4 remote play you can seamlessly switch from your PS4 console to your smartphone and take your gaming to another room.
- Waterproof and dust-tight - take photos, check Google maps, or Listen to music in the rain without any worries. Band: WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Sleek rounded aluminium frame, durable Tempered glass panels, and a slim and light design for better portability and comfort when holding.
- Unlocked means no contracts or commitment to a Specific carrier. Compatible with GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile and cellular network providers utilizing GSM such as: Straight Talk, MetroPCS, simple mobile, bright spot, Net10, and Cricket Wireless.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sony Xperia Z3+ 32GB GSM/LTE Unlocked Cell Phone
- Be ready for the unexpected with the highest waterproof* rated (IP65/68) phone in a premium design.
- 20.7 MP main camera, Full HD video with amazing low light photo capabilities.
- Capture more in your selfies with the 5MP Front camera with 25mm wide angle lens.
- 2930 mAh Up to 2 day battery** life, for days that are jam-packed with work or play.
- Lightning fast performance with Snapdragon 810 Octa-core(2GHz x 4 and 1.5GHz x 4).
- Enjoy every vibrant detail on the 5.2 inch 1080p Full HD display (1920x1080).
- 3GB of RAM + 32GB flash memory, microSD card up to 128Gb.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Preloaded with Amazon apps (Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, IMDB, Audible).
- Unlocked provides variable GSM carrier options and avoid roaming rates for international travelers.
20.7 MP main camera lets you take bright and clear photos, even in difficult lighting conditions, such as indoors, in back-lit situations, or outdoors at night.
Audio as it is meant to be heard.
Audio features include Hi-Res Audio, which lets you listen to music studio quality sound. You can also listen to Hi-Res files wirelessly through LDAC. And you’ll also notice the increased sound fidelity of your favorite MP3 with Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE HX).
Powerful battery life.
Keep on going with up to two days of battery life, so you don’t have to worry when leaving your charger at home.
Waterproof and dust-tight design.
Take photos, check Google Maps, or listen to music in the rain without any
worries thanks to the waterproof and dust-tight design.
PS4 Remote Play
Never miss a moment of action. Continue to play PS4 games away from your TV via your local Wi-Fi with PS4 Remote Play.
Why buy a Sony factory unlocked device?
- Xperia Z3+ is compatible with GSM Networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and cellular network providers utilizing GSM network (such as Brightspot, Cricket Wireless, h20 Wireless, MetroPCS, Net10, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk and Walmart Family Mobile). Xperia Z3+ is not compatible with CDMA Networks such as Sprint, US Cellular and Verizon. It supports the following bands: GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), and LTE (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17).
Switch between compatible carriers without contract hassle, and shop for the best rates as carriers compete. Get the latest software releases from Google as there’s no need to wait for carriers to approve the latest Android updates.
Get access to all the GSM bands and a variety of GSM-based carriers around the world. Use local networks and eliminate roaming charges by simply changing the SIM.
*Waterproof in fresh water provided ports/covers are closed. You should not: put the device completely underwater; expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Ingress Protection rating IP65/IP68. Improper use invalidates warranty. Visit our official website for more details.
**Battery life has been measured against Sony Mobile Communications AB’s Smartphone usage profile, defined in September 2014 to represent the typical Smartphone user’s active condition, including but not limited to a range of usage scenarios (calling, texting, web browsing, social networking, game playing, music listening, picture taking, picture browsing, online video watching, video recording and playback).
Xperia is a registered trademark and should display the (R) mark as follows: Xperia(R)
It can be used only once in copy, but should be applied during the first call-out/mention of Xperia.
Sony and Exmor RS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications Inc. PlayStation is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All terms are subject to change without prior notice. Additional information regarding trademarks may be located on our official website.
2014 Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographical and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Telecomm Wireless||Telecomm Wireless||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Camera Description||20 MP||20 MP||20 MP||23 MP||20.0||19.0|
|Screen Size||5.2 in||5.2 in||5.2 in||5.2 in||5.2||5.5|
|Item Dimensions||0.28 x 5.7 x 2.83 in||2.83 x 5.75 x 0.27 in||0.29 x 5.75 x 2.83 in||0.29 x 5.2 x 2.8 in||2.8 x 5.7 x 0.3 in||2.8 x 6.1 x 0.3 in|
|Item Weight||4.96 ounces||0.7 ounces||5.36 ounces||5.44 ounces||5.68 ounces||0.88 lb|
|Operating System||Android||Android||Android||Android||Android N||Android N|
Introducing the Xperia Z3+, a premium addition to Sony's Z3 Series that offers more choice to consumers with a faster processor and improved design, camera, battery, and more. The Xperia Z3+ is slim, light, and waterproof for improved portability, durability, and comfort. With two great cameras, the Xperia Z3+ gives you tons of options for taking Amazing pictures and videos, even in low light conditions. The 20.7 MP main camera and 5 MP front camera both feature cyber-shot, handycam, superior auto, and other state-of-the-art digital imaging technologies. The Xperia Z3+ also includes hi-res audio playback, digital noise cancelling support, clear audio+, and more to deliver a superior listening experience in any circumstance. All of this, Plus a 64-bit Octa-Core processor, 5.2” full HD triluminos display, and up to two days of battery life, means the Xperia Z3+ has more to offer whether you use your phone for work or for play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This phone had so much potential. :-( Unfortunately, it overheats and you can not use it!
Sony tried to release an update, which I did have applied, still to no avail.
If you do not shoot video clips, this phone is amazing, you should get it. If you do shoot video clips >1-2:00 minutes; this may not work for you.
Most recent customer reviews
Up-gradable to...Read more