2-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $49 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Sony Xperia Z5 E6653 3GB/32GB 23MP 5.2-inch 4G LTE Factory Unlocked (GOLD) - International Stock No Warranty
|Price:||$309.95 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to200 GB
- 5.2-inch with 1080 x 1920 Resolution Display
- Nano SIM; AT&T, T-Mobile & other GSM carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase); DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers.
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Quad-core 1.5 GHz & Quad-core 2 GHz
- Main Camera: 23 MP, 5520 4140 pixels, phase detection autofocus, LED flash; Front Camera: 5MP, 1080p, HDR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony Xperia XZ - Unlocked Smartphone - 32GB - Forest Blue (US Warranty)
Sony Xperia Z5 32GB GSM/LTE - Unlocked phone - (US Warranty)- Retail Packaging (Black)
Sony Xperia X Compact - Unlocked Smartphone - 32GB - Mist Blue (US Warranty)
Sony Xperia X unlocked smartphone,32GB Black (US Warranty)
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact E5823 2GB/32GB 23MP 4.6-inch 4G LTE Factory Unlocked (BLACK) - International Stock No Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Telecomm Wireless||NGP STORE USA||Amazon.com||Mobiles International LLC||Mobiles International LLC||iTab LLC|
|Camera Description||23 MP||23 MP||23 MP||23.0||13 MP||23 MP|
|Screen Size||5.2 in||5.2 in||5.2 in||4.6||5 in||4.6 in|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.32 x 2.83 x 5.76 in||0.29 x 5.2 x 2.8 in||0.37 x 2.55 x 5.07 in||0.34 x 2.7 x 5.6 in||0.35 x 5 x 2.56 in|
|Item Weight||5.43 ounces||0.79 lb||0.85 ounces||4.64 ounces||4.48 ounces||4.88 ounces|
|Operating System||Android||Android 6.0.1||Android||Android 6.0.2||Android 6.0.1||Android|
With the Xperia Z5 family, Sony has definitely piqued the interest of the public, delivering not one, but three flagship devices. The Z5 Premium is the world first 4K screen phone, while the Xperia Z5 compact is a powerhouse device with a small footprint. This, however, puts the regular Z5 in somewhat of an odd spot. For the first time ever, the standard "Z" model is not the "latest and greatest" Sony has to offer. It also almost identical to the Z3+, while being quite a bit more expensive.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Camera: A huge upgrade from XPERIA Z3, I feel that it produces better photos than my LX-3 does.
3. Removal of the lousy flip covers on Z3 makes the water-proof function more practical, I took it with me to Santa Monica beach and take pictures in the sea - no problem.
What I don't like -
1. Sometimes It can take almost 10 seconds to launch the camera.
2. Battery life is not as good as Z3. My Z3 COMPACT has 70% power left after 5 p.m. and Z5 has only around 40% to 50% so it's burning almost twice of the battery.
2. Overheating at the upper part of the phone (above the NFC logo), but it's acceptable as most of the time you won't be touching that area
• The screen is really sharp even though it's just a 1080p, thanks to it X-reality. However if you were to compare this to a Galaxy S6 or any smartphone with a AMOLED display, I would say the AMOLED does produce more vibrant color. Pixel vise I highly doubt anyone can tell the different unless you hold the very very close to your eyes (which of course, not a lot of people will do that). I do think that reading on the Z5 is more comfortable though
• Sony has a lot of commercial regarding about their "Hi-res" music and "Hi-res" player and I think they are right. The stereo front speaker is nice since you will rarely block it but don't get your hope on it since its not really that loud. I mean you wouldn't want to use it as an entertain system with a lot of people anyway. Next the headphone, I've seen a lot of review saying the sound quality isn't as good as the other smartphone out there, in this case I will have to take a different ground. I own a Sony MDR-1ADAC and the sound is amazing when pair with the Z5. I tried compare with it Galaxy S6 and to me I feel like there is clearly different quality in music. On the down side, you are require to have a Hi-res music quality otherwise the quality isn't that . . . .
• "SoC 810 does it overheat ?" my answer is "It really depend" If you're recording a 4K video then yes it will definitely heat up but so does the other smartphone. Gaming vice I think the Z5 is doing fantastic, the Z5 can run any game so far that I tried smoothly. It does though lag sometime when it heats up (rarely, like 1% ) and has low battery mode is activate. It definitely run smoother than my HTC oneM9+ haha.
• Now everyday uses such as email, texting, web surfing, all of these are buttery smooth. In fact I would say any flagship is the same in this area, unless you came from an IOS which is a lot heck smoother.
• That hybrid focus ! Yes it focus really fast BUT it take like a WHILE to processing the image. If you came from a Galaxy S6 or even from an Iphone 5 you will notice a substantial different in time. Iphone took a picture in like a blink of an eye, while S6 is a little slower than that but still in a blink of an eye. But for the Z5 its like 1-2 second on camera processing after picture was taken which can be huge deal if you really need to get that picture. I would say the Z5 is more like a digital camera since it be "hit" then done. The image quality though I would say the Z5 is better compare to the S6 or Iphone 6 but its not really a by a big margin though. Also if you really want to take a professional picture, then any smartphone wouldn't do as of now. Overall I wouldn't sacrifice the 1-2 second for a little better camera, but if you can live with that, then I would just say go ahead.
• Front camera is okay but wouldn't say it's the best out there in the market compare to like a selfie centred phone. It does produce a satisfy result though.
• If you like Stock-Android then you will probably like this too. It ran almost identical to stock android except with the small app. There's a bloatware but you can un-install it or just disable it. The finger print scanner on this phone is superb, its super and way more accurate than the Iphone 6 or even the S6 (at least to me).
• This is for people who has a PS4 and want it to use for a remote play. It work technically but don't expect the same experience from the TV also a good internet connection is require to a smooth remote play too. Unless you want to connect you Z5 to a Lan cable, which work haha (I did that :D)
• The battery on this phone is last longing, you can expect a whole day or more with this phone. The charging is quite slow to me though even with the Qualcomm quick charge 2.0 but maybe I was just used to a tiny battery of an Iphone 6 and S6.
• The phone also come with expandable storage which could give you an 32GB boost in less than $50
• The water proof and dust proof thingy isn't really a big deal if you're always careful around with your phone
• The strap hooker or whatever it call, to me is something I really miss. With this I can use the phone without fear of dropping, I can even take a photo without fear of dropping the phone into a river, jungle, mountain or so whatever you can name it.
The phone is a premium phone if you ask me but does it worth the price, I wouldn't say it worth it to buy this phone as of now. The music quality on this phone is superb if you use a Hi-res audio and headphone. The camera is also really good but take about 1-2 second longer than the IPhone or S6 to process the image. Heating isn't something you have to worry anymore, as per gaming it will eventually heat up after a while of playing but so does every phone. Overall I would say this is a great phone, it would be perfect for me if the camera processing is at least as fast as the S6
The design is stunning, you can see and feel it's premium and the frosted glass back is much better in terms of looks and how it feels. Only thing I did notice is that the front facing speakers on my Z5 were louder, but other than that, it's a great flagship phone, highly recommended and it's WATERPROOF! No need to wait for an alternative version like Samsung and iPhone hasn't ever had that feature so, yeah. Great job Sony.