Soondar® Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose Sounddock (NOT compatible with old generation Sounddock I which CANNOT charge iPhone4)
|Price:||$12.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COMPATIBILITY: supports series I (newer version that charges iPhone), II, 10 and Portable
- Support digital products with bluetooth function, such as bluetooth cell phone, bluetooth PC, iPhone, and iPad
- Complies with bluetooth 2.0
- Support A2DP V1.2
- Transmission distance: up to 10 meters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Please note that the item only works on analog systems and wouldn't function on digital system. It is only compatible with newer generation sounddock series I (that will charge iPhone), series II & Portable.
* NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I that cannot provide charge to iPhone iPod.
* Just plug your iPhone or iPod on the dock, if your iPhone/ iPod could be charged, that means your dock have the charge function and this is the right adapter for your Phone.
* Could not work with dock speakers in car.
* Output: Bluetooth
* Support file: Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2
* Connector: Equipment with Apple 30-Pin Dock
* Transmission distance: Up to 33 feet (10meters) away
* Color: White
How to use:
* Bluetooth music receiver connects directly to the 30 pin dock.
* Enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth pc, cell phone, search bluetooth devices , enter the code: 0000 and connect with it.
* After successful parting, we can play music by player without wires.
* 1* Soondar® Bluetooth Music Recevier
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended for anyone who listens to a lot of internet radio (i.e., Google Music, Pandora) on their phone, or who does not have an iPod device (i.e., Windows Phone, Droid). If you simply use the iPod music player from your device, then the remote control that comes with the Bose is sufficient for controlling your music and playlists.
Using it couldn't be easier: just plug it into the dock. The light at the top left blinks alternatively red and blue to signify it's in pairing mode. You can then select it on your phone and pair it using the code "0000". The light then turns to a solid blue, and you're ready to go. Simple enough?
This adapter allows you to use any bluetooth stereo device with your dock without having to use a wire, perfect to watch a movie on your iPad with louder sound. It's also perfect to use an older, unshielded dock with an iPhone (no more GSM interference!), or if you want to use a non-iPhone bluetooth player with an iPod dock.
Five stars for low price, quality, convenience and ease of use. It's a shame this device is not advertised more.
Update: Does not work with older Firewire docks (like the first generation Bose dock).
Also, the same adapter can be found for much less here
This is outstanding for the little bit of money it costs to get it.
ZERO stars if I could!! I bought this with high hopes. I have a BOSE sounddock 2. I just bought a 5th generation Ipod. So naturally I needed to hook it up to my BOSE. Aftermarket 30 pin adapter is a NO go. I didn't want to pay $20+ for an apple brand adapter that may or may not play the music either. I also have a big speaker in my UTV that I need an adapter for... So what a solution this is huh? NOOOOOOOOOO I paid an extra $3.99 for overnight shipping and as soon as it arrived I plugged it in. No trouble connecting to the Ipod but it only plays the song for 2 seconds then fades out for a period of time then reconnects and plays 2 seconds of the song again. So its just in and out in and out. The ipod is practically touching the dock. This is infuriating. Thanks for wasting my time and money and now I have to pay for an envelope to mail it back to you...seriously this is JUNK!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Such a great little device! Worked with all my docks, even basic one I added in my car. Very easy to connect to. Looks very sleek so fits in anywhere. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Osmar Macias
Bought this for my older version Boss Dock Station so that I could hear music via Bluetooth single and it didn't work at all. Read morePublished 25 days ago by JOSE ESQUIVEL
Didn't work and the return cost is 50% of the original price of the productPublished 1 month ago by BLey
I was only able to use my Bose speaker with my old iPod and now I can use it with my new iPhone! Love it!!Published 2 months ago by Char
You pay for what you get with this item... It does work but the quality is awful and any movement or action done on your connecting device cuts out the sound and makes an awful... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Trent Russell