Soondar® Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose Sounddock (NOT compatible with old generation Sounddock I which CANNOT charge iPhone4)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- COMPATIBILITY: supports series I (newer version that charges iPhone), II, 10 and Portable
- Support digital products with bluetooth function, such as bluetooth cell phone, bluetooth PC, iPhone, and iPad
- Complies with bluetooth 2.0
- Support A2DP V1.2
- Transmission distance: up to 10 meters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Please note that the item only works on analog systems and wouldn't function on digital system. It is only compatible with newer generation sounddock series I (that will charge iPhone), series II & Portable.
* NOT compatible with older generation Sounddock I that cannot provide charge to iPhone iPod.
* Just plug your iPhone or iPod on the dock, if your iPhone/ iPod could be charged, that means your dock have the charge function and this is the right adapter for your Phone.
* Could not work with dock speakers in car.
* Output: Bluetooth
* Support file: Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2
* Connector: Equipment with Apple 30-Pin Dock
* Transmission distance: Up to 33 feet (10meters) away
* Color: White
How to use:
* Bluetooth music receiver connects directly to the 30 pin dock.
* Enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth pc, cell phone, search bluetooth devices , enter the code: 0000 and connect with it.
* After successful parting, we can play music by player without wires.
* 1* Soondar® Bluetooth Music Recevier
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended for anyone who listens to a lot of internet radio (i.e., Google Music, Pandora) on their phone, or who does not have an iPod device (i.e., Windows Phone, Droid). If you simply use the iPod music player from your device, then the remote control that comes with the Bose is sufficient for controlling your music and playlists.
Using it couldn't be easier: just plug it into the dock. The light at the top left blinks alternatively red and blue to signify it's in pairing mode. You can then select it on your phone and pair it using the code "0000". The light then turns to a solid blue, and you're ready to go. Simple enough?
This adapter allows you to use any bluetooth stereo device with your dock without having to use a wire, perfect to watch a movie on your iPad with louder sound. It's also perfect to use an older, unshielded dock with an iPhone (no more GSM interference!), or if you want to use a non-iPhone bluetooth player with an iPod dock.
Five stars for low price, quality, convenience and ease of use. It's a shame this device is not advertised more.
Update: Does not work with older Firewire docks (like the first generation Bose dock).
Also, the same adapter can be found for much less here
This is outstanding for the little bit of money it costs to get it.
The sound is just as good as if I had the iPhone docked. I did find that as my battery on my phone starting running low, the connection would cut in and out, but that is a phone issue. The only other issue I noticed is that if you have any other items in the path between your two devices that may cause interference, it will cut in and out. That's the only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.
I also tried to hook it up to my car's (Audi Q5) iPod dock and my home sterero's (Panasonic) iPod dock, but it didn't work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my second purchase of this item after the first one stopped working. Once again, device stopped working after about 6 months. Bluetooth has a very low distance range. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Chris
works great with all our phone. iPhone and android. goes up to 20 ft.Published 15 days ago by shirley
Such a great little device! Worked with all my docks, even basic one I added in my car. Very easy to connect to. Looks very sleek so fits in anywhere. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Osmar Macias
Bought this for my older version Boss Dock Station so that I could hear music via Bluetooth single and it didn't work at all. Read morePublished 2 months ago by JOSE ESQUIVEL
Didn't work and the return cost is 50% of the original price of the productPublished 2 months ago by BLey